PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ad how about Dallas!

Phil C
12-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Man the Mavs have turned it around and the Cowboys seem to have their act together. Maybe good times for Dallas indeed. Especially if the Stars can start winning.

I am still a Spurs fan first though but Go Cowboys and Stars.
And how about Houston winning a MLS championship. Good news indeed.

charlesrixey
12-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Yes, but they won it Dallas (Frisco)!

;)

Adidas410s
12-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Life in Dallas is good...we won't talk about the Stars current roadtrip and their multiple 3rd period collapses...but Captain Brendan Morrow has missed the last 4 games now and I'm sure his leadership and talents have been missed on the ice. He should be back within the next few days though. I'm hoping to make it to one of the home games next week.

Adidas410s
12-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh...and make sure you don't miss this thread phil...there's a reference to you at the very bottom! ;)

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56164

SintonFan_inAustin
12-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Rangers need to join the fun i've been waiting for a WS season from them since '83 when i first started to follow them on the radio.

Just Watching
12-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Rangers need to join the fun i've been waiting for a WS season from them since '83 when i first started to follow them on the radio.
I've been waiting since 1972!! The days of Toby Harrah, Frank Howard, Dick Billings, Ted Ford, Mike Paul, Pete Broberg and Dave Nelson, under the leadership of Ted Williams