PDA

View Full Version : Which game are you goin too on Friday?

Matthew328
08-29-2001, 10:40 PM
Well the Down Low is makin a road trip..me and bc will be checkin out Forney-Aledo on Friday..anyone else gonna check out some games

RBARKER
08-30-2001, 07:31 AM
Yeah I will be attending the Barbers Hill BMT. Kelly game. But next week I will be going to 3 games. Friday Barbers Hill vs. Willis, Saturday @ 1:00 in the Astrodome 5A Baytown Lee vs Klien Forest and then on the same day @ 7:30 4A PNG vs. Crosby. Man I cant wait!!!!!!!!

eye of the tiger
08-30-2001, 09:36 AM
Im going to Gainsville v Ft Worth Northside Thursday night. Friday night Im going to Azle v Boswell both 4A schools(I know a sacrilege)but I have family in Azle. Good luck to all in zero week and all this year. For those of you still playing the game; play hard and clean and have fun. To everybody else; drive safely. It is going to be a great year.

TIGERS NEVER QUIT

toby070
08-30-2001, 03:28 PM
Blanco at Wimberley...was 3-0 Wimberley last year, I expect the same kind of game this time around.

Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearcat1
08-30-2001, 08:47 PM
If you want to hear the game live online go to www.lonestarteams.com (http://www.lonestarteams.com) and you can hear the broadcast live online tomorrow night. The downlow will be stopping by their booth and maybe we will get a chance to give a shoutout to yall! I will try my best to make that happen! HA. Good luck to ya this week.

eye of the tiger
08-31-2001, 12:00 AM
Didnt want to start a new topic for this so i will post it here. Gainsville beat FW Northside 67 to 6. Gainsville had a good performances from Quarterback Nick Haseloff and wide receiver/line backer Robert Franklin, and have a very powerful kicking game with Jon Lopez the kicker. Only thing that disapointed me was Gainsville left their starters in until 7 minutes left in the game. It wasnt necessary--it was 49 to 0 before Northside scored and either 55 to 6 or 61 to 6 when they finally took the starters out. The win came so easily Im not really sure how good Gainsville is. They were clearly best tonight. No players seriously hurt and the game was cleanly played by both sides.
Good luck to all in their Friday night games.

TIGERS NEVER QUIT

JR#1
08-31-2001, 12:11 AM
I will be attending the Forney-Aledo game in Forney!!! I think that It will be a good game. I think that all this rain helped Aledo out, so that Dabryan Blanton will be slowed down some, but not that much. Forney by 21!!!!!!!!