PDA

View Full Version : Just fed up!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2006, 04:41 PM
I think I am just going to move every single A&M and Texas thread off the board!!

I am so sick of reading them!!

Talk about a broken freakin record...and it's coming from BOTH SIDES!!

ARGH!!!!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
12-01-2006, 04:42 PM
....well, it was a late hit.;)

lepfan
12-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think I am just going to move every single A&M and Texas thread off the board!!

ARGH!!!!!!! AMEN to that!!!!!!!

stangGirl2007
12-01-2006, 04:44 PM

ARGH!!!!!!!

I agree!! :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
12-01-2006, 04:45 PM

ARGH!!!!!!!

FINALLY...A MOD THAT'S MAD ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. :clap: :clap: :clap:

stxfootballfan
12-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

LOL

luvhoops34
12-01-2006, 04:47 PM

:D :clap: :D

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
FINALLY...A MOD THAT'S MAD ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. :clap: :clap: :clap:
How many freaking threads did we have to close? I know I personally closed 6 or so and the same for RM & s66. :doh: :doh:

Thanks, RM! You da woman. Need any help? :D

eagles_victory
12-01-2006, 05:01 PM

ARGH!!!!!!! talk to g$$

Adidas410s
12-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
How many freaking threads did we have to close? I know I personally closed 6 or so and the same for RM & s66. :doh: :doh:

Thanks, RM! You da woman. Need any help? :D

Don't think I'm hating...I realize a lot of threads have been closed on the topic. I guess that since she vocalized her frustration maybe a next step (whatever that may be) will be taken to get rid of this endless whining and bickering from both sides of the aisle...

Bulldog_12
12-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
talk to g$$

agreed

Phil C
12-01-2006, 05:29 PM
COME ON NOW! PLAY IT COOL!!

SHOW SOME COMPASSSION!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

;) :)

Phil C
12-01-2006, 05:34 PM
On a serious note Coach Fran's letter of apology and action is good enough for me. Time for both teams to get ready for the bowl games.

Adidas410s
12-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
On a serious note Coach Fran's letter of apology and action is good enough for me. Time for both teams to get ready for the bowl games.

Let it go Phil...just let it go!!! :mad::mad::mad:

;);)

htowntransplant
12-01-2006, 06:19 PM
why dont we talk about UofH in the conference USA championship game tonight at robertson stadium!

go coogs!

GreenMonster
12-01-2006, 06:23 PM

He had it coming!!!

J/K trying to stir the pot a little. It was an obvious cheap shot. It doesn't matter if it was late or not, the ref's aren't going to allow a free shot on the QB 30 yards from the play. Not only that, but Colt was unsnapping his helmet and if the kid from A&M claims not to have seen that then he is flat out lying. All that from a faithful Aggie follower.

Snydertigersrul
12-01-2006, 06:38 PM

ARGH!!!!!!!

IT WAS A LATE HIT. Coach Fran's letter was political, trying to cover up. GO HORNS.

luvhoops34
12-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
He had it coming!!!

J/K trying to stir the pot a little. It was an obvious cheap shot. It doesn't matter if it was late or not, the ref's aren't going to allow a free shot on the QB 30 yards from the play. Not only that, but Colt was unsnapping his helmet and if the kid from A&M claims not to have seen that then he is flat out lying. All that from a faithful Aggie follower.

Exactly!!! Heaven forbid if you say anything on this board against the Aggies, even if you are one of the faithful. You're just supposed to bury your head in the sand.

Snydertigersrul
12-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Exactly!!! Heaven forbid if you say anything on this board against the Aggies, even if you are one of the faithful. You're just supposed to bury your head in the sand.

All Aggies should be embarrassed with the late hit on Colt McCoy. Of course, Fran is still the coach, that's embarrassing too, but he got one lucky (with help from the refs) to save his job.

tigerbyheart
12-01-2006, 06:49 PM

ARGH!!!!!!!

I hear ya RM!!!!! This is getting old.....

Bulldog_12
12-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
All Aggies should be embarrassed with the late hit on Colt McCoy. Of course, Fran is still the coach, that's embarrassing too, but he got one lucky (with help from the refs) to save his job.

:weeping: :weeping: :bigcry:

Old Tiger
12-01-2006, 07:04 PM
talk to g$$ i second that

sotxrat
12-01-2006, 07:11 PM
I am with you all the way, Ranger Mom

injuredinmelee
12-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Don't think I'm hating...I realize a lot of threads have been closed on the topic. I guess that since she vocalized her frustration maybe a next step (whatever that may be) will be taken to get rid of this endless whining and bickering from both sides of the aisle...

I have only chimed in that I am sick of the back and forth bikering since the game has been over. Its getting ridiculous and embarrassing for both sides fans.

lepfan
12-01-2006, 09:32 PM
talk to g$$ AND the others that have begun to talk about it in this thread:rolleyes: