PDA

View Full Version : Ok Boys, grab your torches and your axes, we're gonna go rescue da Hardin boyz.....

trojandad
09-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Ok, I know I'm gonna feel really bad if they had a bad incident happen or something, but I think those boyz need rescuin. RangerMom and CardMom, y'all pack some sack lunches and the gauze for their wounds, and me and RBarker will bring 'em back alive. Can't take the Liberty or BH boyz, they'll just give them some more wounds. :D :D :D

exbccards76'smom
09-09-2003, 12:55 AM
I'll start bringing home bandages from the hospital!! eek! eek!

RBARKER
09-09-2003, 07:39 AM
Trojan dad I havn't found one yet but I work with one of their Moms she can't find'em either. I did ask her about the game though and she told me that they could not move the ball on Trinity due to some Injurys that they had on the Oline that night. They had a lot of 2nd and 3rd string on the line and Trinity was just smothering the QB and RB. Overall she said the officiating was ok but Trinity spotted thier weekness on the line and took adbvantage of it. I told her if she see's them Boys of her's to keep an eye out for xhardinhornet, that we are worried and have assembled a search party on the Down Low. I'll start in Liberty and make my way toward Tarkington they got to be somewhere. :D

the-O-fence
09-09-2003, 03:47 PM
That's some funny stuff!

trojandad
09-09-2003, 06:40 PM
I found a dark blue jock in a tree, but nobody was in it......looks like it had a substantial wedgie done to it before putting it in the highest limb, the search continues.....

xhardinhornet
09-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Well Well Well....I am apologizing for any previous posts that led people to believe the youngest team *my hornets* left behind would pounce on any opponent they face this year. Not only do I feel completely different about the future outcome of games to be played, but I am saying this " Hardin will be lucky, and I mean lucky even if they do somehow manage to make the playoffs. I'm going to keep it short and simple.
Sorry for the inconvienience!!

Good luck to everyone else.

trojandad
09-09-2003, 07:45 PM
Hey Xhardin, just glad you're ok. At least now you know why we pick our own teams to win by 10 when we believe they'll win by 20, makes the crow go down easier later. Don't worry, we've all done it.

By the way, I still have that jock I found if anyone needs it. :p :p :p :p

the-O-fence
09-09-2003, 09:37 PM
It took a few days but at least XhardinHornet is man enough to come back and take it like a man, i havent seen anyone else that was from hardin say a word since their loss.

RBARKER
09-10-2003, 07:16 AM
xhardinhornet, don;t loose faith in your team just yet. Only two games have been played and Trinity looks like they will surprise their district. Trinity didn't just beat Coldsprings and Hardin because they were lucky they must have a good team. Hardin plays Splendora next which won't be a easy task either. Hardin will be fine once they clear up their injury's and get some more play time they will be in the district race. Goodluck to the Hornets don't ever give up!!!!!!!!!