PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley-Cuero GameDay!!!

wimbo_pro
12-01-2006, 11:07 AM
To All My Cuero Friends On The DownLow:

Well, its finally here! All the banter about who will beat whom and why and by how much is over, its time to get it on. I just wanted to say to you that, win or lose, you guys are seen here in Wimberley as a class act...a real powerhouse that, year in and year out, is the "Gold Standard" in competition. If there ever was a game of two teams that respect each other, this is it! If we lose, my support goes to the Gobblers to win it all.

This game could go either way, just as your coach laid out in the article. I hope to meet a few of you at the M&G. If not, I pray for no injuries on either side, and may the best team win. Good luck to all of you!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2006, 11:11 AM
I just hope fans from both sides come back here, win or lose.....to get their congrats and/or helping of crow!!:D

Good luck to BOTH teams!! Pirate4state will be updating me....as long as she goes easy on the ritas!!;)

wimbo_pro
12-01-2006, 11:12 AM
I'll be back, for sure.

BTW...who is ritas? And why would Pirate be hard on them?

Ranger Mom
12-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I'll be back, for sure.

BTW...who is ritas? And why would Pirate be hard on them?

LOL!! "ritas" as in "margaritas"!!:p

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:13 AM
WIMBO!! You are back!!! I missed you!! :eek: (did I say that out loud??) :eek:

Hope you remember where we are meeting!! ;)

wimbo_pro
12-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Pirate...I am really touched by that!! I missed you too....well...sorta. No one has picked on me in about a week!! I have been in Chicago since Sunday, just got back late last night. I will do my best to be at the M&G...just look for the studly Wimberley fan...that'll be me.

gobbler grad
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
same here, wimbo...were all winners here...win or lose, I'll be back...

them ritas are good on the riverwalk...:eek:

wimbo_pro
12-01-2006, 11:27 AM
OK..I am at the stadium now, using my blackberry. Where is everyone? Is it today or tomorrow?

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:37 AM
OK..I am at the stadium now, using my blackberry. Where is everyone? Is it today or tomorrow? :clap: SCREAM!!! Now, that is funny!!! We'll be there in a few hours. You are a tad early! ;)

Boosty_Hondo
12-01-2006, 11:44 AM
OK..I am at the stadium now, using my blackberry. Where is everyone? Is it today or tomorrow?

haha that is hilarious

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Go Gobblers!!!:D :D :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
12-01-2006, 11:48 AM
I have been trying to get online since 8:05 AM - been like the freaking Twilight Zone........ stupid computer - :(

OK - to the task at hand....... Hope everyone from Wimberley and Cuero has a safe trip - looks like a beautiful day to travel :) Rita - I'll call you when we get to SA for "instructions" :)

GO MEAN GREEN

handNthedirt
12-01-2006, 11:51 AM
I'll be in the house! Anybody wanna bump heads?

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I'll be in the house! Anybody wanna bump heads? You have my number. If you don't call -- I'll be disappointed!! We won't bite unless you want us too!! :eek: :D

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:54 AM
SIDE NOTE: Due to some miscommunication I will not have the shirt. We can still M&G and take some pics!! :)

handNthedirt
12-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You have my number. If you don't call -- I'll be disappointed!! We won't bite unless you want us too!! :eek: :D

I do indeed, and I will. Let's keep the teeth out of it.:D

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:56 AM
I do indeed, and I will. Let's keep the teeth out of it.:D Okie-dokie!! See you there!!

Everyone be careful on the road!!

handNthedirt
12-01-2006, 11:59 AM
do you know what side you're sitting on?

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 12:04 PM
do you know what side you're sitting on? I hadn't thought about it, but probably the Cuero side. :)

DU_stud04
12-01-2006, 12:10 PM
OK..I am at the stadium now, using my blackberry. Where is everyone? Is it today or tomorrow? :doh: :doh: :doh: :clap: :clap: :D

wimbo_pro
12-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I hadn't thought about it, but probably the Cuero side. :)

You can be SURE you are sitting on the Cuero side...we have posters out to stop you from sitting on our side!!!

On another note, someone at the pep rally told me that the doors open at 6pm...no earlier. Dont know if thats true, but its whats being said here.

wimbo_pro
12-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Ok..I am walking around the stadium, trying to get in. I wandered into a nearby neighborhood, met some nice people. Unfortunately, they needed money...or at least thats what they said. Anyway, I am now without my wallet. However, I did get a bandana to wear on my head, which helps, cuz they took my jacket too. By the way, what does "puta" mean? I take it to be a term of endearment, no?

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Ok..I am walking around the stadium, trying to get in. I wandered into a nearby neighborhood, met some nice people. Unfortunately, they needed money...or at least thats what they said. Anyway, I am now without my wallet. However, I did get a bandana to wear on my head, which helps, cuz they took my jacket too. By the way, what does "puta" mean? I take it to be a term of endearment, no?

ROFLMAO!!! "Puta" is NOT a term of endearment. ;)

gobbler grad
12-01-2006, 12:49 PM
yep that's you ...someone trying to break in to alamodome...just saw a news break on TV...they have dogs tracking you...be careful...

wimbo_pro
12-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Well, some more nice people just came up to me...I dont think they really needed my boots, but they were nice enough to trade me for them...they got the boots, I got to see their handguns. At the time, it seemed like a fair trade.

I see the dogs now!!! Lets go see what they want...they are running towards me now...brb.

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 12:53 PM
You can be SURE you are sitting on the Cuero side...we have posters out to stop you from sitting on our side!!!

On another note, someone at the pep rally told me that the doors open at 6pm...no earlier. Dont know if thats true, but its whats being said here.

That's too bad. I did sit with the Wimperely fans when you guys won state last year!! Oh well.

JT44
12-01-2006, 12:56 PM
not the side of town to wander around in.......
Well you'll be okay if you go towards the riverwalk, but that way only
Hope you last till tonight
I'm sure you can buy some cuero gear if they take the rest of your wardrobe

pancho villa
12-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Good luck to my boy. The fat cats little bro.