PDA

View Full Version : Go Freer! Ingleside! Orange Grove! & Refugio! Fight and Win!

Phil C
12-01-2006, 11:04 AM
And Go Cuero too!
These are the teams from South Texas representing us in the playoffs and I apologize for any I left off accidently.

Freer - my alma mater having a great year after several rough years and now back to playing in December!

Ingleside and Orange Grove because they are in our district and doing very well in the playoffs! We fight it out in district but when the dust is settled whoever gets in the playoffs we are now on the same side.

Refugio who always does well!

Of course Cuero for all my good Cuero friends. Good Luck against Wimberley!

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:08 AM
amen Phil, preach it amigo! but, I must say, somehow I have always missed the fact (I guess) that you are Freer alum.

Phil C
12-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
amen Phil, preach it amigo! but, I must say, somehow I have always missed the fact (I guess) that you are Freer alum.

Thank you IHS. I have been in Sinton almost 27 years and I support the Pirates. But still Freer is my alma mater and I support them except when they play Sinton which fortunately isn't very often since they are in different classifications thank goodness.

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Thank you IHS. I have been in Sinton almost 27 years and I support the Pirates. But still Freer is my alma mater and I support them except when they play Sinton which fortunately isn't very often since they are in different classifications thank goodness. LOL, I hear ya. 27 years huh? that area sure has changed in that time. I was born in Taft, LOL....so I know firsthand! that just sounds funny "I was born in Taft" :D

htowntransplant
12-01-2006, 11:53 AM
phil i think refugio is scary good. have you seen the points per game that they run up on a weekly basis? its at least 30+. im surprised that refugio is 2a and not 3a. they have a huge stadium for 2a.

Doon
12-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
And Go Cuero too!
These are the teams from South Texas representing us in the playoffs and I apologize for any I left off accidently.

Freer - my alma mater having a great year after several rough years and now back to playing in December!

Ingleside and Orange Grove because they are in our district and doing very well in the playoffs! We fight it out in district but when the dust is settled whoever gets in the playoffs we are now on the same side.

Refugio who always does well!

Of course Cuero for all my good Cuero friends. Good Luck against Wimberley!

That's what I have always liked about you Phil. Good Sport with lots of great movie info. Here's wishing all the teams good luck and success.

luvhoops34
12-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Lots of good South Texas football gonna be played tonight! Good luck to all!