PDA

View Full Version : Dear G$$

Txbroadcaster
12-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Hey I love debating things with you such as TO, The Astros and college football..BUT...The constant bringing up the hit and whether it was legal or not is getting NOWHERE.

Please for ALL of us Horn fans and A&M fans let it go. The Aggies won a well deserved victory and I tip my hat to them and hope the fans enjoy it, but it seems like your trying to start something with every thread on the same subject that honestly cannot be discussed anymore.

So I ask with respect please stop, let it die and lets ALL move on.

Thanks

Maroon87
12-01-2006, 02:10 AM
For what it's worth...IMO the Heard hit was lame. The second hit by #11 was legit.:cool:

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2006, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
So I ask with respect please stop, let it die and lets ALL move on.

Thanks
Ditto!!!!!

eagles_victory
12-01-2006, 09:08 AM
i think you just spoke for every ut fan. The guy acts like hes trying to prove something and everyone else has moved on. To me it sounds like hes trying to prove to himself that the hit wasnt that bad

Rabbit'93
12-01-2006, 09:13 AM
I think it's funny how he's getting under the collective skin of the UT faithful on here. You UT folk do it all the time.

kaorder1999
12-01-2006, 09:17 AM
i couldn't care less if people want to bring up stupid stuff to piss people off on purpose. I dont have to read the thread.

Rabbit'93
12-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i couldn't care less if people want to bring up stupid stuff to piss people off on purpose. I dont have to read the thread. The voice of reason. Which game you goin to tonight?

Adidas410s
12-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Wow...this hasn't already been locked and deleted??? I posted the same thing a few days ago and it was gone in about 2 minutes.

BTEXDAD
12-01-2006, 09:54 AM
So has anybody heard any good jokes lately?
And we must stay politically correct, so they can't be aggie or longhorn jokes.

kaorder1999
12-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
The voice of reason. Which game you goin to tonight?

not sure. Either Brownsboro-PP or Canton -Celina. More then likely Brownsboro...you?

CHS_CG
12-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i think you just spoke for every ut fan.

not only every UT fan but this aggie fan also.. Dude let it go.. move on we won the game.. talk about something different now...

Adidas410s
12-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
not only every UT fan but this aggie fan also.. Dude let it go.. move on we won the game.. talk about something different now...

You must realize that some Aggies just can't let it go when they win something. I have friends at all of the schools...but IN MY EXPERIENCE when A&M wins a big game they will talk about it A LOT LONGER than any other school. Again... everybody read the words "IN MY EXPERIENCE" before flaming away. K...now you can flame away! :mad:

eagles_victory
12-01-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
You must realize that some Aggies just can't let it go when they win something. I have friends at all of the schools...but IN MY EXPERIENCE when A&M wins a big game they will talk about it A LOT LONGER than any other school. Again... everybody read the words "IN MY EXPERIENCE" before flaming away. K...now you can flame away! :mad: i agree with you on that one

CHS_CG
12-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i agree with you on that one

hell even i agree some every school has a few jack @$$es