PDA

View Full Version : massey? from hillsboro

87nnud
11-11-2002, 05:57 PM
I was just wondering if massey broke his leg, and if he did which massey was it? I know there are two of them. The tail back is a baller. He has won state in powerlifting every year he has been in high school in three different weight classes. I know that texas has been talking to him since his sophmore year. I gotta know.

bearcat1
11-11-2002, 07:10 PM
87nnud:
I was just wondering if massey broke his leg, and if he did which massey was it? I know there are two of them. The tail back is a baller. He has won state in powerlifting every year he has been in high school in three different weight classes. I know that texas has been talking to him since his sophmore year. I gotta know.R. Massey did break his leg last week and is out...
bc

WreckinCrew
11-11-2002, 07:40 PM
actually... R. Massey's brother looks alot better than him running the football but he just doesnt have the power that R.Massey has but he still has alot and i mean alot of speed !!!! he prolly the fastest person i saw carry the football besides Quan Cosby !!! what does R.Massey's brother run in the 40 anyways ???

87nnud
11-12-2002, 05:03 AM
thanks guys! That is sad to hear. I mean really sad. He had everything going for him and that had to happen to him. I hope he can recover and do well in college. Do you know how bad it is and how long it will take him to recover? His brother sounds good.