PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley-Cuero comparison

wimbo_pro
11-30-2006, 09:18 AM
The Massey ratings show just how good this game should be, assuming both teams perform to their capabilities. Wimberley's #14 defense will try to stop Cuero's #14 offense, while Cuero's #8 defense will try and stop Wimberley's #4 offense. It doesnt get much closer than this...at least not until you get to the final games!

I cant wait!!

buffpride
11-30-2006, 09:30 AM
Good luck to both teams. This will be a great matchup. Wish I could be there to see this one but will be supporting the Buffaloes at the Palace on Parmer.

wimbo_pro
11-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Good luck to you Buffpride. Giddings has proven several times this year that they are for real. We hope to get another shot at you this year, but of course we must get through Cuero and probably Hondo to do so. I think we can, but I will wait until we do before talking about a re-match with you!

Mean Green Fan
11-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Another way to look at it is from Cal preps rating whith Cuero#2 with a power rating of 36.8 going against Wimberley#5 with a power rating of 34.6.:D

Darren
11-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Give them Hell Wimberely.. Lets hold out hope for the rematch of the first game of the season.

Go Buffs

buffpride
11-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Good luck to you Buffpride. Giddings has proven several times this year that they are for real. We hope to get another shot at you this year, but of course we must get through Cuero and probably Hondo to do so. I think we can, but I will wait until we do before talking about a re-match with you!

DITTO

Old Tiger
11-30-2006, 10:36 AM
There is no comparison...

Wimberely owns! :p