PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside demands respect

Sinton94
11-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Ingleside's year

For the third year, we, the Ingleside Mustangs, are deep in the playoffs. Our boys have shown our community that as a team they will execute the game plan at hand and face each team with the respect that the opponent has earned. For that, I say, "Thank you, Mustangs" for the class and respect that you display.

Now let me direct that next paragraph to the following experts: Matt Young, Javier Becerra, Lee Goddard, George Vondracek. It's time you change your attitude toward the "picks." We will give 110 percent whether you pick us or not. However, according to the 2006 preview, you experts should be asking each other: Where are Sinton and West Oso? I mean no disrespect to those teams, but please use your instinct when "formulating" your info.

In closing, best of the best are in the playoffs; go Mustangs!

Jerry Marmolejo

(Ingleside)

(Booster Club President)

Sinton94
11-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Best of the best in what? Wining!

Respect has to be earned.................countless letters to the editor and 3A posts demanding it won’t cut it! Have a little class and be happy with your team’s success without shoving it in everyone’s face. Act like you've won a game before and please quit comparing Ingleside to Sinton! Sinton has eraned it's respect in more ways than one and writting letters to the editor crying is not one of them.

Blastoderm55
11-29-2006, 05:43 PM
Who disrespected Ingleside? I think just about every so-called expert expected them to take the district title. If anything, they should rethink their picks based on Orange Grove's performance. Ingleside has more than proven that they're a force in Region IV. I sure hope they make it out this week.

big daddy russ
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Dang, 94. You can't get enough of this guy, can you?

Ingleside Fan
11-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94

Respect has to be earned.................countless letters to the editor and 3A posts demanding it won’t cut it! Have a little class and be happy with your team’s success without shoving it in everyone’s face. Act like you've won a game before and please quit comparing Ingleside to Sinton! Sinton has eraned it's respect in more ways than one and writting letters to the editor crying is not one of them.

Get off Jerry's case. We understand the respected is earned. You don't have to come off all high and mighty.

stxfootballfan
11-29-2006, 06:37 PM

For the third year, we, the Ingleside Mustangs, are deep in the playoffs. Our boys have shown our community that as a team they will execute the game plan at hand and face each team with the respect that the opponent has earned. For that, I say, "Thank you, Mustangs" for the class and respect that you display.

Now let me direct that next paragraph to the following experts: Matt Young, Javier Becerra, Lee Goddard, George Vondracek. It's time you change your attitude toward the "picks." We will give 110 percent whether you pick us or not. However, according to the 2006 preview, you experts should be asking each other: Where are Sinton and West Oso? I mean no disrespect to those teams, but please use your instinct when "formulating" your info.

[/B]

LOL I dont think the caller times reporters consider themselves "experts". They are reporters giving their opinions, just like every other sports reporter in the country. Who cares if some reporter doesnt pick your team to win district or the state championship. What matters is what your team does when it gets on the field. Ingleside has proven they have a good team this year just be proud and dont worry about that the reporters didnt pick them as their favorite. I dont think anyone should demand respect. I think you should continue to be humble in your winning ways and in time respect will come.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by stxfootballfan
LOL I dont think the caller times reporters consider themselves "experts". They are reporters giving their opinions, just like every other sports reporter in the country. Who cares if some reporter doesnt pick your team to win district or the state championship. What matters is what your team does when it gets on the field. Ingleside has proven they have a good team this year just be proud and dont worry about that the reporters didnt pick them as their favorite. I dont think anyone should demand respect. I think you should continue to be humble in your winning ways and in time respect will come. :thumbsup: should continue to be humble in your winning ways and in time respect will come.(cough cough OG)

99IHSMustang
11-29-2006, 07:33 PM

1. I thought that letter sounded pathetic. Who cares what other people think or write about your team.

2. Sinton94 your offically a bigger whiner than the BC President.... :weeping:

IHStangFan
11-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Who disrespected Ingleside? I think just about every so-called expert expected them to take the district title. If anything, they should rethink their picks based on Orange Grove's performance. Ingleside has more than proven that they're a force in Region IV. I sure hope they make it out this week. LOL..exactly....when I think expert on HS football...i certainly dont think of the Corpus Christi Caller Times as my source! That's funny.

pirate4state
11-29-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL..exactly....when I think expert on HS football...i certainly dont think of the Corpus Christi Caller Times as my source! That's funny. :clap: :clap:

You know the best thing to do with the Caller Times?? Potty train a puppy!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D

CueroDad2006
11-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Beat a team your not picked to beat,That will help.........easy road in D-1 ...R-4........First test is State simi.............There you will earn what your looking for........Good thing your in D-1,your season could have already been over
good luck

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
Beat a team your not picked to beat,That will help.........easy road in D-1 ...R-4........First test is State simi.............There you will earn what your looking for........Good thing your in D-1,your season could have already been over
good luck

Not could of..............would of! And thats no disrepsect.......just fact. D-2 is toughhhhhhhhhhhhh this year!

Good luck Ingleside and OG!

Phil C
11-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Cuerodad has a point though. If Ingleside wins over Pleasanton and then beats Cuero (or Wimberley) they will got lots of respect state wide.

3afan
11-30-2006, 08:54 AM
can't demand respect - it must be earned

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
1. I thought that letter sounded pathetic. Who cares what other people think or write about your team.

EXCATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would have made the same comment to a person from Sinton for writing such BS!

2. Sinton94 your offically a bigger whiner than the BC President.... :weeping:

Just pointing out the obvious, but if you say so.:rolleyes:

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Cuerodad has a point though. If Ingleside wins over Pleasanton and then beats Cuero (or Wimberley) they will got lots of respect state wide.

PHIL................wrong Div.

KMAC67
11-30-2006, 09:24 AM
i thought Cuero and Wimberly were in D II?

Phil C
11-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by KMAC67

Right you are! Ingleside should win state!

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 09:26 AM

They are but Ingleside is in Div. 1 and will never see them.

KMAC67
11-30-2006, 09:27 AM
so u think they will beat eather columbia or robenson?

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 09:30 AM

They definitely have the path of least resistance.

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 10:17 AM
so u think they will beat eather columbia or robenson?

They have to get to that game first!

Old Tiger
11-30-2006, 10:17 AM
lol...this thread is funny

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2006, 10:29 AM
They definitely have the path of least resistance.

As Martha would say "It's a Good Thing"... :thumbsup:

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 10:31 AM

I like your attitude Phil, but we have to win 2 more games if we want to just play for State let alone win it.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 10:33 AM
They definitely have the path of least resistance. so if Ingleside wins state...do we still not get your respect 94 because of our "path of least resistance"?? at least we got to go down the path....hows Sinton's basketball team doing?

Phil C
11-30-2006, 10:56 AM
so if Ingleside wins state...do we still not get your respect 94 because of our "path of least resistance"?? at least we got to go down the path....hows Sinton's basketball team doing?

Not too shabby! Even though West Oso is the usual powerhouse the Pirates may have a good baskeball season.

Phil C
11-30-2006, 11:14 AM
I like your attitude Phil, but we have to win 2 more games if we want to just play for State let alone win it.

Hey 99 we didn't do too bad in District 30AAA did we? I know Sinton lost the first round but that to top ranked Cuero. And two of our other teams (Of course Ingleside but also Orange Grove) will still be playing in December. Not bad at all. Go Mustangs and Bulldogs!

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Hey 99 we didn't do too bad in District 30AAA did we? I know Sinton lost the first round but that to top ranked Cuero. And two of our other teams (Of course Ingleside but also Orange Grove) will still be playing in December. Not bad at all. Go Mustangs and Bulldogs!

Your right Phil 2 of our teams will still be playing in December. Go Stangs and Bulldogs!

SintonFan
11-30-2006, 11:31 AM

Let the guy have his fun. He's just backing up his team and the letter was aimed at the Crawler Times sports writers, not anywhere else. lol We've all had some fun with those guys from time to time.:devil:
Let it go, please.:)

Blastoderm55
11-30-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: :clap:

You know the best thing to do with the Caller Times?? Potty train a puppy!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D

Emergency TP, this way Becerra and Co. can finally kiss my ...

:D

Doon
11-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Okay Folks,
I've been away for awhile, read incognito everyday, though. Thought it was about time to come back and state an opinion. I'm not sure I would have written the opinion that way, but the obvious thing about this is that if the team is on this side of the Bridge, Ho Hum, the "Smaller-Times" just doesn't make an effort. I had this discussion with some Sinton posters over 3-4 years ago and we were all saying the same thing. Just remember in 1999 Mathis was in the State Championship game and there was barely a mention, maybe a footnote.
Frustration through all the years wore on me also.
Anyway, go Mustangs.

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Go Mustangs and Bulldogs!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It's always nice to see your friends and neighbors achieve success. Best of luck to both teams for the remainder of their seasons.:)

Blastoderm55
11-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Doon
Okay Folks,
I've been away for awhile, read incognito everyday, though. Thought it was about time to come back and state an opinion. I'm not sure I would have written the opinion that way, but the obvious thing about this is that if the team is on this side of the Bridge, Ho Hum, the "Smaller-Times" just doesn't make an effort. I had this discussion with some Sinton posters over 3-4 years ago and we were all saying the same thing. Just remember in 1999 Mathis was in the State Championship game and there was barely a mention, maybe a footnote.
Frustration through all the years wore on me also.
Anyway, go Mustangs.

Hate to give the Caller props, but they actually gave us (Mathis) great coverage in '99 (I have the articles archived). Ever since they started to shift their content online, their actual paper content has really suffered. I remember looking forward to the Sunday paper ever week to read up the stats for all the local teams. I haven't bothered checking anymore because I've heard that the stats are no longer listed in the paper, instead only occasionally posted online. I think they're just bitter that no CCISD team can produce in the postseason. Hell, they don't even give much credit to FB or Cal, but if Carroll made second round, you could count on tons of coverage.

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Hate to give the Caller props, but they actually gave us (Mathis) great coverage in '99 (I have the articles archived). Ever since they started to shift their content online, their actual paper content has really suffered. I remember looking forward to the Sunday paper ever week to read up the stats for all the local teams. I haven't bothered checking anymore because I've heard that the stats are no longer listed in the paper, instead only occasionally posted online. I think they're just bitter that no CCISD team can produce in the postseason. Hell, they don't even give much credit to FB or Cal, but if Carroll made second round, you could count on tons of coverage.

Football coverage on the news is pretty much the same way. They have tons of highlights for the 4a and 5a teams, but they cover the 3a and 2a to the bare minimum. It sucks to say it but the 3a and 2a schools are the red headed step children around here.

Doon
11-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I don't give them much of anything. Heck, I had to get the San Antonio paper to see the stats for the Ingleside-Gonzales game.
I don't know, they have never been any good at High School Football coverage, unless it was bad. (Take it from me I know first hand)

Blastoderm55
11-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Football coverage on the news is pretty much the same way. They have tons of highlights for the 4a and 5a teams, but they cover the 3a and 2a to the bare minimum. It sucks to say it but the 3a and 2a schools are the red headed step children around here.

Which is pretty sad, seeing as how the 3A and 2A teams have been consistently better in the playoffs outside of G-P, Cal, Alice, and recently, Flour Bluff. In the past decade, Sinton and Mathis have each gone to state, and made it three rounds deep several times each. AP has a semifinal appearance along with George West, and Ingleside should be making one as well if they take care of business. Odem and Refugio have been consistent performers as well.

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 01:37 PM
so if Ingleside wins state...do we still not get your respect 94 because of our "path of least resistance"?? at least we got to go down the path....hows Sinton's basketball team doing?

You don't go looking for respect...............you earn it and why are ya'll so hell bent on having everyone respect or even like you?

Congratulations on going down the path. Ya'll have really man-handled some real power houses along the way and should be commended.

I tell you what..........you and your buddies tell me when you think you have achieved the respect you so desperately need.......................and then I'll get back to you with my opinion.:D

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 02:03 PM
You don't go looking for respect...............you earn it and why are ya'll so hell bent on having everyone respect or even like you?

Congratulations on going down the path. Ya'll have really man-handled some real power houses along the way and should be commended.

I tell you what..........you and your buddies tell me when you think you have achieved the respect you so desperately need.......................and then I'll get back to you with my opinion.:D

You didn't answer his second question.

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Where are my pissing monkeys??? :thinking: :rolleyes:

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 02:45 PM

I tell you what..........you and your buddies tell me when you think you have achieved the respect you so desperately need.......................and then I'll get back to you with my opinion.:D LOL! the point you seem to be missing here and have ALWAYS seemed to miss...is...i don't give a rat's back side about your opinion or your respect. It's no real big deal to me to have the respect of someone that I myself have little respect for, so you're off the hook there. I'd just like to ask you to stop trying to stir crap up around here. You come on here the week of the Sinton/Ingleside game and basically call everyone that picked Ingleside over Sinton an idiot, then disappear when Ingleside beats Sinton. Now you show back up and post a thread that is nothing more than baiting Ingleside fans...then when they reply you have something "cute and funny" to say (as usual). stop trolling, and if you don't have anything constructive or decent to say about Ingleside's team, thats fine, but when we challenge your logic don't act like you don't know why. If you have no other way to vent about Sinton's crappy season this year than to come on a football board and try and cause problems..you need to seriously get out there and find yourself a hobby.

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 02:49 PM
You didn't answer his second question.

Great and thanks for asking!

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 03:27 PM
LOL! the point you seem to be missing here and have ALWAYS seemed to miss...is...i don't give a rat's back side about your opinion or your respect. It's no real big deal to me to have the respect of someone that I myself have little respect for, so you're off the hook there. I'd just like to ask you to stop trying to stir crap up around here. You come on here the week of the Sinton/Ingleside game and basically call everyone that picked Ingleside over Sinton an idiot, then disappear when Ingleside beats Sinton. Now you show back up and post a thread that is nothing more than baiting Ingleside fans...then when they reply you have something "cute and funny" to say (as usual). stop trolling, and if you don't have anything constructive or decent to say about Ingleside's team, thats fine, but when we challenge your logic don't act like you don't know why. If you have no other way to vent about Sinton's crappy season this year than to come on a football board and try and cause problems..you need to seriously get out there and find yourself a hobby.

What logic have you challenged??????????????????? I simply posted a letter to the editor from YOUR Ingleside BC President and you guys go ballistic.
It's not my responsibility to make you feel better about yourself, so If you don't like my comments..........then QUIT RESPONDING and save the touchy feely C#$* for your buddies.

Ingleside Fan
11-30-2006, 04:04 PM

You did a little more than just posting an article about our BC President. You talk your trash all the time and you can't seem to take what you dish out! Sinton has been shoving their success in to everyone's faces in San Pat county for years so take some of your own sh*& talking.

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Sinton has been shoving their success in to everyone's faces in San Pat county for years so take some of your own sh*& talking.

Site some examples!

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 04:07 PM
You did a little more than just posting an article about our BC President. You talk your trash all the time and you can't seen to take what you dish out! Sinton has been shoving their success in to everyone's faces in San Pat county for years so take some of your own sh*& talking. LOL!! :clap:

You guys are great!! :thumbsup:

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 04:15 PM
You did a little more than just posting an article about our BC President. You talk your trash all the time and you can't seem to take what you dish out! Sinton has been shoving their success in to everyone's faces in San Pat county for years so take some of your own sh*& talking.

I can take it all day long, but back up your statements. Who from Sinton shoved something in your face other than a forearm and that's only if you played football.

Ingleside Fan
11-30-2006, 04:31 PM
I can take it all day long, but back up your statements. Who from Sinton shoved something in your face other than a forearm and that's only if you played football.

Sensitive! Sensitive! No I wasn't lucky enough to play football in south texas. But I promise they would not had the chance to shove thier forearm in my face, with thier face mask in the turf.

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Sensitive! Sensitive! No I wasn't lucky enough to play football in south texas. But I promise they would not had the chance to shove thier forearm in my face, with thier face mask in the turf.

You must be bad......................I give!:eek:

Ingleside Fan
11-30-2006, 04:42 PM
You must be bad......................I give!:eek:

LOL :p

luvhoops34
11-30-2006, 05:17 PM
This is like reading a thread from rgvsports.com. Everybody bickering and arguing about which valley team is better than the other one. :eek:

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 05:49 PM
LOL....this guy cracks me up....wonder what the other Sinton fans think of the reflection he casts on their beloved town.

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 05:50 PM
LOL....this guy cracks me up....wonder what the other Sinton fans think of the reflection he casts on their beloved town. :rolleyes: You're kidding right?? C'mon.....

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 06:22 PM
LOL....this guy cracks me up....wonder what the other Sinton fans think of the reflection he casts on their beloved town.

Brilliant as usual.........I know you must be the pride and joy of Ingleside and the epitome of a true Ingleside fan, so I apologize for hurting your feelings once again!

Speaking of reflections.........................check out your mascot!

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 06:23 PM
:rolleyes: You're kidding right?? C'mon.....
Why's he kidding? Because '94 thought it would be cool if he posted this letter fifteen times? Or was it that IHS got tired of all the backhanded comments? I'm curious.

BTW, the letter was over the top. Still no reason to take shots at Ingleside, the coaches, etc every chance you get. We've been pretty restrained as far as leaving the personal stuff out of it. We're just calling it like we see it.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-30-2006, 06:57 PM
If you have no other way to vent about Sinton's crappy season this year than to come on a football board and try and cause problems..you need to seriously get out there and find yourself a hobby. I wouldnt call it crappy, making the playoffs is a accomplishment rather if u are 10-0 or 4-6 still a succesful season. Thats call tradition even in a sub par year the team gave its best and made the playoffs. Thats how u get respect by making the playoffs year in and year out. not over a couple of seasons.

charlesrixey
11-30-2006, 07:00 PM
it certainly seems like a year for Ingleside to make a run

SintonFan_inAustin
11-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
it certainly seems like a year for Ingleside to make a run yep they have the offense to make a serious run

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Sinton94...hurt my feelings? no, I am pointing out the fact that 90% of your posts are cheapshots at Ingleside. You stir the pot, yet...nothing ever seems to happen to you for it, yet...I read a post to the ***newbies*** stating if they are here just to trashtalk and stir crap, they "wont last long" I guess this rule doesnt apply to people that have been stirring crap for years such as yourself. hurt my feelings?? LOL..no...we're the one w/ a team thats still in the playoffs...I think YOU are the one whos got the chip on their sholder.

Russ, agreed

SintonFaninAustin...not to hurt any feelings or step on toes, but making tha playoffs these days isnt exactly hard when they take 3 of the 5 teams in district. there were 2-8 teams that made the playoffs.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 07:08 PM
On a sidenote, do a search for Sinton94's name and see what hes been posting...he tends to frequent Ingleside threads trolling as he goes, then Whiney butt....that one is a classic. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Why's he kidding? Because he thinks Sinton is "beloved"!! :doh: :doh:

I think Sinton94 has accomplished what he has set out to do. Get the Ingleside fans riled up. While you may not like what he/she (I'm pretty sure it is a he) has to say he hasn't really said anything that would warrant him being rommed. He isn't trying to sugar coat anything or ride your jock and maybe that's what you guys don't like. I don't know. I think the "ignore" feature would be the best option in this case. :D

Sure he has called some people goof balls, idiots and morons, but if no one reports his posts then there isn't much that can be done. I will concede that he likes to come out & play when we play against Ingleside maybe he works in Ingleside?? :thinking: Who knows?

If your program continues to succeed in years to come you best get used to people being jerks to you. Sinton has to deal with it all the time, ESPECIALLY when we are losing.

Peace out!

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 05:59 AM
Darn! I was just starting to enjoy this thread. :devil:

Sinton94
12-01-2006, 08:56 AM
Sinton has been shoving their success in to everyone's faces in San Pat county for years so take some of your own sh*& talking.

I'll end on this note.

GET IT WHILE YOU THINK THE GETTING IS GOOD!

Thanks Pirate4state..............I hope they don't have me arrested!

Everyone be nice to the Ingleside posters now!:D

Mike-Hawk
12-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Ingleside better injoy this heer run caus it will be over next week.
Roobensan or Coulmbia will stomp dem slow boys.

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 09:52 AM
I'll end on this note.

GET IT WHILE YOU THINK THE GETTING IS GOOD!

Thanks Pirate4state..............I hope they don't have me arrested!

Come on how can I get more post if you stop now! I need you to be the "A" Hole no one likes so we can argue with you and fill good about it.;)

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Mike-Hawk

Dang I thought I was the newbie on this website.:)

99IHSMustang
12-01-2006, 09:58 AM

We seriously need to get a spell checker on this web site for those who don't know how to spell.

Mike-Hawk
12-01-2006, 10:00 AM
U dun messed up now. Dem Regon 3 boys guna run all over dem regional 4 slow boys.

99IHSMustang
12-01-2006, 10:01 AM

Naaahhh it's not everyone else... we just don't like you... lol :D

Mike-Hawk
12-01-2006, 10:02 AM
we goin to eat dem mustangs I like me some bbq hores fleash.

pancho villa
12-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Do they wear shoulder pads in Ingleside or do they just stuff socks in their jerseys?

99IHSMustang
12-01-2006, 10:09 AM
U dun messed up now. Dem Regon 3 boys guna run all over dem regional 4 slow boys.

For those who might not understand what this girl is saying, here it is short and sweet.

"I am just trying to talk trash" ... lol :D

99IHSMustang
12-01-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Do they wear shoulder pads in Ingleside or do they just stuff socks in their jerseys?

:confused:

stxfootballfan
12-01-2006, 10:10 AM

LOL, Dont act like any place in Brazoria county is so much better than Ingleside.

IHS Fan
12-01-2006, 10:11 AM

we have pads now. next year we're hoping to have helmets.

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
we have pads now. next year we're hoping to have helmets.

Shoes are on the list!:D

pancho villa
12-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Do ya'll have to have all the dads park around the field and turn on the car lights to play night games?

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Do ya'll have to have all the dads park around the field and turn on the car lights to play night games?

We have the overhead lights on those pickups!

99IHSMustang
12-01-2006, 10:22 AM

lol :clap:

Usually there is a switch inside the stadium to turn the lights on..... we are just a liitle bit more advanced than your town Pancho

gobbler grad
12-01-2006, 10:22 AM
just beat reg 3 and then you get respect...:thinking: reg 4 already respects you...

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
just beat reg 3 and then you get respect...:thinking: reg 4 already respects you...

Dang we have to earn respect from Reg 3 now.:( ;)

gobbler grad
12-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Dang we have to earn respect from Reg 3 now.:( ;)

nah, just beat the crap out of them and maybe they'll shut up...:thinking:

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 10:29 AM
just beat reg 3 and then you get respect...:thinking: reg 4 already respects you... Now you know that even if you beat the region 3 team it's only b/c their region is so tough and whoever makes it out of there is "battle tested" and region 4 had a cake walk. C'mon GG!!! :D

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:32 AM
nah, just beat the crap out of them and maybe they'll shut up...:thinking:

But all the computer predictions are saying that Robinson or Columbia will beat us.:eek:

Oh thats right you can't always believe the odds makers.:nerd:

pancho villa
12-01-2006, 10:34 AM
When the mustangs play football on Fri. nights do more people come to watch the band or game. I'm betting on the band.

gobbler grad
12-01-2006, 10:36 AM
But all the computer predictions are saying that Robinson or Columbia will beat us.:eek:

Oh thats right you can't always believe the odds makers.:nerd:

I like being the underdog...:devil: :devil:

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Because he thinks Sinton is "beloved"!! :doh: :doh:

I think Sinton94 has accomplished what he has set out to do. Get the Ingleside fans riled up. While you may not like what he/she (I'm pretty sure it is a he) has to say he hasn't really said anything that would warrant him being rommed. He isn't trying to sugar coat anything or ride your jock and maybe that's what you guys don't like. I don't know. I think the "ignore" feature would be the best option in this case. :D

Sure he has called some people goof balls, idiots and morons, but if no one reports his posts then there isn't much that can be done. I will concede that he likes to come out & play when we play against Ingleside maybe he works in Ingleside?? :thinking: Who knows?

If your program continues to succeed in years to come you best get used to people being jerks to you. Sinton has to deal with it all the time, ESPECIALLY when we are losing.

Peace out! my point is that this guy trolls Ingleside threads to do nothing more than cause problems.....yet...our mods just yesterday posted a thread to "newbies" that they wont last long if they do exactly what this guy has been doing for years. yet....here he is...still stirring the pot, and nobody seems to notice or care :thinking: PERSONALLY....I don't care what the guy does or says...but if the board admin is going to "enforce" rules, then they should be across the board and not pick and choose.....and that is where my whole "favoritisim" stand on things comes from. Hope you understand...nothing personal against the guy...buy why should he be able to troll and stir crap up, while others get ROMed for it??

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:38 AM
When the mustangs play football on Fri. nights do more people come to watch the band or game. I'm betting on the band.

The flag squad and cheerleaders.:devil:

pancho villa
12-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Do they have any hot cheerleaders?

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:40 AM

That is right they have ya'll down this week in some predictions. Wimberly has awakening coming!;)

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:42 AM
my point is that this guy trolls Ingleside threads to do nothing more than cause problems.....yet...our mods just yesterday posted a thread to "newbies" that they wont last long if they do exactly what this guy has been doing for years. yet....here he is...still stirring the pot, and nobody seems to notice or care :thinking: PERSONALLY....I don't care what the guy does or says...but if the board admin is going to "enforce" rules, then they should be across the board and not pick and choose.....and that is where my whole "favoritisim" stand on things comes from. Hope you understand...nothing personal against the guy...buy why should he be able to troll and stir crap up, while others get ROMed for it??

It's Fun!:p

IHS Fan
12-01-2006, 10:45 AM

i like being unranked all year. when you're ranked your a target for everybody. when your unranked people don't know anything about you and are surprised when you win. i like surprising people.

Sinton94
12-01-2006, 10:45 AM
my point is that this guy trolls Ingleside threads to do nothing more than cause problems.....yet...our mods just yesterday posted a thread to "newbies" that they wont last long if they do exactly what this guy has been doing for years. yet....here he is...still stirring the pot, and nobody seems to notice or care :thinking: PERSONALLY....I don't care what the guy does or says...but if the board admin is going to "enforce" rules, then they should be across the board and not pick and choose.....and that is where my whole "favoritisim" stand on things comes from. Hope you understand...nothing personal against the guy...buy why should he be able to troll and stir crap up, while others get ROMed for it??

You need therapy!

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:46 AM
i like being unranked all year. when you're ranked your a target for everybody. when your unranked people don't know anything about you and are surprised when you win. i like surprising people.

True Dat!

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 10:48 AM
It's Fun!:p your idea of fun is a little warped I.F. LOL :p

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:49 AM

31-27 Wimberly is what the Preps are saying. I think, Gobblers by 7. Of course I haven't seen Wimberly play this year. But you guys played well this year. Well every year!:doh:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:49 AM
your idea of fun is a little warped I.F. LOL :p

It is the the Ingledink in us!:nerd: :devil:

pancho villa
12-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Vaya potros

¡Pienso que podemos!

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 10:51 AM
You need therapy! :rolleyes: your classlessness doesn't even suprise me anymore.

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 10:52 AM
It is the the Ingledink in us!:nerd: :devil: LOL..yeah...I guess youre right

rgn4fb
12-01-2006, 10:53 AM
my point is that this guy trolls Ingleside threads to do nothing more than cause problems.....yet...our mods just yesterday posted a thread to "newbies" that they wont last long if they do exactly what this guy has been doing for years. yet....here he is...still stirring the pot, and nobody seems to notice or care :thinking: PERSONALLY....I don't care what the guy does or says...but if the board admin is going to "enforce" rules, then they should be across the board and not pick and choose.....and that is where my whole "favoritisim" stand on things comes from. Hope you understand...nothing personal against the guy...buy why should he be able to troll and stir crap up, while others get ROMed for it?? Come on. This time of year is always about trash talking. I read LH Panther Mom's post and she wrote that "you won't last long before people get tired of you." I did not take that as a threat but rather a general hospitality warning that if your sole purpose is to annoy people that you are not going to be making many friends. Again there is always the ignore feature which I doubt I will ever use since I find the trash talking hilarious.

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:55 AM
:rolleyes: your classlessness doesn't even suprise me anymore.

Woo Hoo Sinton94 is being called out again!! Come on an play!:hairpunk:

rgn4fb
12-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Pancho you are also hilarious especially on that other message board. Keep up the great work

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 10:56 AM

WHO has gotten ROM'd for trolling & stirring up crap??? I'm curious. Again, if you think he has broken a rule - report his posts. It's real simple. :)

AND....

You must care a little or you wouldn't be making such a fuss. :kiss:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
Come on. This time of year is always about trash talking. I read LH Panther Mom's post and she wrote that "you won't last long before people get tired of you." I did not take that as a threat but rather a general hospitality warning that if your sole purpose is to annoy people that you are not going to be making many friends. Again there is always the ignore feature which I doubt I will ever use since I find the trash talking hilarious.

We had the same amount of post! until now.:eek:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Pancho you are also hilarious especially on that other message board. Keep up the great work

Dang I have to stay ahead of you!:cool:

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 10:59 AM
WHO has gotten ROM'd for trolling & stirring up crap??? I'm curious. Again, if you think he has broken a rule - report his posts. It's real simple. :)

AND....

You must care a little or you wouldn't be making such a fuss. :kiss: I care about rules being enforced across the board, thats it, what this guy reflects on your town...is you and your town's business.

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Come on. This time of year is always about trash talking. I read LH Panther Mom's post and she wrote that "you won't last long before people get tired of you." I did not take that as a threat but rather a general hospitality warning that if your sole purpose is to annoy people that you are not going to be making many friends. Again there is always the ignore feature which I doubt I will ever use since I find the trash talking hilarious.

:clap: Exactly!!! :thumbsup:

Sinton94
:rolleyes: your classlessness doesn't even suprise me anymore.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Ingleside Fan
I care about rules being enforced across the board, thats it, what this guy reflects on your town...is you and your town's business.

Come on Sinton94 the bell has rung! Round Three!:clap:

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:01 AM
I care about rules being enforced across the board, thats it, what this guy reflects on your town...is you and your town's business. Well call the sheriff!!! There is someone out there making our town look bad!!! :rolleyes: LMAO!!

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:01 AM
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Glad to see you back! Ding Ding!:mad: :hand:

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Well call the sheriff!!! There is someone out there making our town look bad!!! :rolleyes: LMAO!! wow....its contageous evidently :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2006, 11:08 AM
buy why should he be able to troll and stir crap up, while others get ROMed for it??
:doh: :doh: Nobody gets rommed for stirring the pot, newbie or veteran. :hand:

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:09 AM
wow....its contageous evidently :rolleyes:

So now I'm making my town look bad b/c I don't agree with you?? Guess what --- I don't care what this ringy dinky town thinks!!!! You guys already think we shove our success down everyone's throat anyway so why not have some fun with it.

Lighten up B!! :)

rgn4fb
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: :doh: Nobody gets rommed for stirring the pot, newbie or veteran. :hand: its just part of the game, the part I like:D

Ingleside Fan
:doh: :doh: Nobody gets rommed for stirring the pot, newbie or veteran. :hand:

Oh No!! You had to bring Mom in to this didn't you!!:doh:

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:10 AM
:doh: :doh: Nobody gets rommed for stirring the pot, newbie or veteran. :hand: :rolleyes: I'll make a note of that

gobbler grad
12-01-2006, 11:11 AM
There is a lot of people that stir the pot...:mad:

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:11 AM
its just part of the game, the part I like:D Me too, but all of a sudden it has taken a wrong turn for some people. *shrugs* Oh well...you can't please everyone all of the time!!

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Comprehension is a good thing. :thumbsup: :)

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:12 AM
There is a lot of people that stir the pot...:mad:

Are you owning up to something? Confession?:thinking:

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:13 AM
So now I'm making my town look bad b/c I don't agree with you?? Guess what --- I don't care what this ringy dinky town thinks!!!! You guys already think we shove our success down everyone's throat anyway so why not have some fun with it.

Lighten up B!! :) well, yall heard it straight from the Mom's mouth...er...keys....no ROMing from stirring the pot or talking trash, Rita, you need prozac! :D

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Comprehension is a good thing. :thumbsup: :) if it was not a "warning" to newbies, and there are no consiquences...then what was the point again?? were you bored or something?

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
well, yall heard it straight from the Mom's mouth...er...keys....no ROMing from stirring the pot or talking trash, Rita, you need prozac! :D Well I get them from YOU silly!!!!

rgn4fb
12-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Comprehension is a good thing. :thumbsup: :) Thanks I have been working on my comprehension skills since I read Pug. See Pug run.

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Well I get them from YOU silly!!!!

Come on get back to bashing Ingleside and we can get back to whining about it!:devil:

IHStangFan
Well I get them from YOU silly!!!! you keep advertising it and you wont! :D

gobbler grad
Are you owning up to something? Confession?:thinking:

oh no, not me...not yet anyway...whatever gave you that idea...:thinking:

Cuero posters don't stir the pot...:rolleyes:

rgn4fb
12-01-2006, 11:19 AM
if it was not a "warning" to newbies, and there are no consiquences...then what was the point again?? were you bored or something? There are always consequences although some do not have to be administrative consequences. You can PO everyone and have everyone IGNORE you which would be a ROM anyway.

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Come on get back to bashing Ingleside and we can get back to whining about it!:devil: I only bash Ingleside during football season. Now, bashing the fans is another story!! :p

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:20 AM
you keep advertising it and you wont! :D :o :o :o That was a secret??? :eek: :eek: You made it pretty obvious that you were taking 'em!!! :devil:

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:20 AM
I only bash Ingleside during football season. Now, bashing the fans is another story!! :p Rita and I have a love/hate relationship....we love to bash each other....we hate to give in :D

Sinton94
12-01-2006, 11:21 AM
I care about rules being enforced across the board, thats it, what this guy reflects on your town...is you and your town's business.

Rules..................you can't play by or even understand the rules!

By the way did you leave Ingleside by choice or get thrown out!
:thinking:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:22 AM
I only bash Ingleside during football season. Now, bashing the fans is another story!! :p

Mom!!! He is picking on me again!! :nerd:

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:22 AM
:o :o :o That was a secret??? :eek: :eek: You made it pretty obvious that you were taking 'em!!! :devil: Lithium!! I am on Lithium!! you KNOW that.....do you hear that?? those voices?? :eek:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:23 AM

:thinking:

Welcome back! It is about time! Get on your gloves on and get in the back yard!!:kiss:

Sinton94
12-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Welcome back! It is about time! Get on your gloves on and get in the back yard!!:kiss:

It was fun at first but all the crying is wearing me out!

At least you get it...............your buddy is off the charts!:D

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:30 AM

:thinking: LOL on the flipside.....what kept you in Sinton....drinkin 40s w/ your crew in Rob & Bessie Welder park IS aluring and all, but enough to keep you there? :thinking:

Ingleside Fan
It was fun at first but all the crying is wearing me out!

At least you get it...............your buddy is off the charts!:D

Ok we can gang up on GP next time? Kinda like cousins fighting with each other.

pirate4state
Mom!!! He is picking on me again!! :nerd:

pirate4state = girl - My name is Rita

Maybe I should change that to piratewonstate :D I am a state medal holder in BS!! :p

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:32 AM
pirate4state = girl - My name is Rita

Maybe I should change that to piratewonstate :D I am a state medal holder in BS!! :p

Sorry! Mom! Rita is picking on me!:devil:

pirate4state
Lithium!! I am on Lithium!! you KNOW that.....do you hear that?? those voices?? :eek: *looks around* Those voices can be dangerous - whispering about state championships and domination!! :D

Sinton94
Ok we can gang up on GP next time? Kinda like cousins fighting with each other.

:thumbsup:

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Sorry! Mom! Rita is picking on me!:devil:

That's just sad. Gotta tell on a GIRL picking on you!!! :p :p :p

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:33 AM
*looks around* Those voices can be dangerous - whispering about state championships and domination!! :D actually, they were saying "get off the computer....get to work!!" LOL.

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:35 AM
LOL on the flipside.....what kept you in Sinton....drinkin 40s w/ your crew in Rob & Bessie Welder park IS aluring and all, but enough to keep you there? :thinking: Dude - Sinton is a black hole where only a few escape. I thought I was in the clear. I was gone for 10 years and then tragedy struck!! :( Ah...gotta make the most of it!! It's not so bad, it could be worse...we could live in INGLESIDE!!! :devil: Where the winning has just begun. :o :o

Sinton94
12-01-2006, 11:35 AM
LOL on the flipside.....what kept you in Sinton....drinkin 40s w/ your crew in Rob & Bessie Welder park IS aluring and all, but enough to keep you there? :thinking:

HEY HEY HEY.................... What about the rules now.......That one really hurt my feelings.

htowntransplant
12-01-2006, 11:36 AM
i have a great deal of respect for IHS football. dont blame everyone else for not showing respect. Its tough to draw respect given the geography of Ingleside. Ingleside is on the way to nowhere of any major significance..pretty much off to the side of the state. I dont know how much that has to do with anything...maybe nothing. Also, im sure history plays a big part in whether or not you get respect. Sinton, prior to this yr, won alot of district titles consecutively, and before you know it, there are tons of sinton fans in here and sinton football talk was big on this forum. It seems to be dying down a bit :(, but trust me, if ingleside keeps this going next season, they will get respect.

But in my opinion if you are asking for respect, then it just makes you sound egotistical.

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:37 AM
That's just sad. Gotta tell on a GIRL picking on you!!! :p :p :p

:evilgrin:

Sinton94
12-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
i have a great deal of respect for IHS football. dont blame everyone else for not showing respect. Its tough to draw respect given the geography of Ingleside. Ingleside is on the way to nowhere of any major significance..pretty much off to the side of the state. I dont know how much that has to do with anything...maybe nothing. Also, im sure history plays a big part in whether or not you get respect. Sinton, prior to this yr, won alot of district titles consecutively, and before you know it, there are tons of sinton fans in here and sinton football talk was big on this forum. It seems to be dying down a bit :(, but trust me, if ingleside keeps this going next season, they will get respect.

But in my opinion if you are asking for respect, then it just makes you sound egotistical.

You done did it now.....................you better run for the hills. Stang is going to be all over you!:eek:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:39 AM

Stay on your side of the bay! This is a San Pat Fight!:D

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:40 AM
HEY HEY HEY.................... What about the rules now.......That one really hurt my feelings. hey man, ya know how it is.....we were all just told that stirring the pot and trashtalk was not grounds for ROM....so I'm just getting in on the fun! You think its fun, the other Ingleside guy thinks its fun...lets have fun.

IHStangFan
12-01-2006, 11:41 AM
You done did it now.....................you better run for the hills. Stang is going to be all over you!:eek: one target at at time man...maybe when I get bored w/ you, THEN I'll address that guy :D

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:43 AM
hey man, ya know how it is.....we were all just told that stirring the pot and trashtalk was not grounds for ROM....so I'm just getting in on the fun! You think its fun, the other Ingleside guy thinks its fun...lets have fun.

Your right what we had 6 years without a win against you guys, we better get all the trash talking we can. :)

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Your right what we had 6 years without a win against you guys, we better get all the trash talking we can. :)

and that's all I'm saying. :D

Get it in while you can!! It won't last long!! :eek: :eek:

Uh oh there is that cocky attitude IHStang doesn't care for!! :evillol: :evillol:

Ingleside Fan

Were did the Corpus Christi Guy Go??

Sinton94
one target at at time man...maybe when I get bored w/ you, THEN I'll address that guy :D

Well step it up becasue your lack of wit is starting to bore me!:rolleyes:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:46 AM
and that's all I'm saying. :D

Get it in while you can!! It won't last long!! :eek: :eek:

Uh oh there is that cocky attitude IHStang doesn't care for!! :evillol: :evillol:

New breed in Ingleside! You guys a going to have fights for years now! :devil:

htowntransplant
12-01-2006, 11:47 AM
im here. hey i like ingleside football. its not a crack on the team or the city, its geography.

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:49 AM

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:49 AM
im here. hey i like ingleside football. its not a crack on the team or the city, its geography.

Cool!:) Just need someone to argue with!

htowntransplant
12-01-2006, 11:50 AM
one thing i hate about ingleside, the HEB sucks!! ;)

Sinton94
12-01-2006, 11:51 AM

Hate to disagree again, but Sinton, Mathis and AP are not as good as they were a couple of years ago and Ingleside has had some very good talent the last two years, so too early to see if it's truly turned around or not!

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Hate to disagree again, but Sinton, Mathis and AP are not as good as they were a couple of years ago and Ingleside has had some very good talent the last two years, so too early to see if it's truly turned around or not! WTH is this crap?? Never back down. You are disappointing me. :dispntd: :dispntd:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Hate to disagree again, but Sinton, Mathis and AP are not as good as they were a couple of years ago and Ingleside has had some very good talent the last two years, so too early to see if it's truly turned around or not!

Not expecting you to agree! You never do agree with us in Ingleside. But I promise the kids in the pipeline are going to be ready when they get to high school. :D

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 11:59 AM
WTH is this crap?? Never back down. You are disappointing me. :dispntd: :dispntd:

Go! GO! GO!:clap:

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 12:04 PM

Your right! So don't shop there. Wally World gets alot of business now.

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 12:06 PM
WTH is this crap?? Never back down. You are disappointing me. :dispntd: :dispntd:

I didn't mean to get the Sinton fans fighting! Oh? Yeah I did!!:eek: :nerd:

pirate4state
12-01-2006, 12:10 PM
I didn't mean to get the Sinton fans fighting! Oh? Yeah I did!!:eek: :nerd: Who's fighting?? I don't even know who Sinton94 is. Even if I did I wouldn't fight with him. I'm just disappointed that he didn't take the "open shot". ;)

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Who's fighting?? I don't even know who Sinton94 is. Even if I did I wouldn't fight with him. I'm just disappointed that he didn't take the "open shot". ;)

Now that is more like it get back on the Ingledink!:clap:

IHS Fan
12-01-2006, 12:33 PM
at least none of this is directed at the kids. every kid that plays any sport in any school has earned the right for your respect.
now with that being said, the way i see it is every poster and every town is fair game. have fun.
continue

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 12:38 PM
at least none of this is directed at the kids. every kid that plays any sport in any school has earned the right for your respect.
now with that being said, the way i see it is every poster and every town is fair game. have fun.
continue

Get them boy!! Stomp them! Here comes the Stampede! clap:

Sinton94
12-01-2006, 12:50 PM
continue

Hey, another Ingleside fan that gets it. I'm starting to think maybe it's only one INGLEDINK that doesn't get it! :crazy1:

pancho villa
12-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Word out is Pleasenton wears headgear with facemasks. So the Mustangs could be in trouble tomorrow.

CueroDad2006
12-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Sinton94...hurt my feelings? no, I am pointing out the fact that 90% of your posts are cheapshots at Ingleside. You stir the pot, yet...nothing ever seems to happen to you for it, yet...I read a post to the ***newbies*** stating if they are here just to trashtalk and stir crap, they "wont last long" I guess this rule doesnt apply to people that have been stirring crap for years such as yourself. hurt my feelings?? LOL..no...we're the one w/ a team thats still in the playoffs...I think YOU are the one whos got the chip on their sholder.

Russ, agreed

SintonFaninAustin...not to hurt any feelings or step on toes, but making tha playoffs these days isnt exactly hard when they take 3 of the 5 teams in district. there were 2-8 teams that made the playoffs.

You guys got off the main subject,Beat a team your picked to loose against and you get everyone to pay attention, untill then just enjoy your lucky road in D-1 so far.

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 02:41 PM
You guys got off the main subject,Beat a team your picked to loose against and you get everyone to pay attention, untill then just enjoy your lucky road in D-1 so far.

Ok next week we will! Thanks for the clarification!:doh:

big daddy russ
12-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Man, that's my favorite thing about Ingleside. The HEB's in Aransas, Portland, and College Station take the better part of a decade to navigate through. I can be in and out of that one, with $100 in groceries in just under two minutes. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
12-01-2006, 03:49 PM
The team i pick to win div 1 region 4 is still around, so i have to stick with them. But if Mustangs win it be great too.:p lol just joining in but back to work for me i 'll be back later

Ingleside Fan
12-03-2006, 07:34 AM
I bet Jerry is really pissed off now! We are the only team left in from the Coastal Bend and we make the 4th page in the sports section of the Caller Times. doh: :doh::mad: :mad:

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 02:05 PM
You guys got off the main subject,Beat a team your picked to loose against and you get everyone to pay attention, untill then just enjoy your lucky road in D-1 so far. Karma's a drag aint it? come in here being all cocky telling the Ingleside fans to enjoy their lucky road through DI, and WHAMO....look what happens to Cuero. :p

stxfootballfan
12-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Any word on when and where game will be next week?

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey, another Ingleside fan that gets it. I'm starting to think maybe it's only one INGLEDINK that doesn't get it! :crazy1: I like how everyone that ISN'T an Ingledink uses this word as a derogatory term, when amongst our own, its a term of endearment :inlove:

I know it chaps your arse Sinton94, and all the rest of the Pirate nation that Ingleside not only beat Sinton, but Sinton went out in the 1st round (yeah, I know it was Cuero that took them out, but it could have been anyone, Sinton couldnt have beat their way outa a wet paper bag this season) and Ingleside is still playing. And as hard as it is for me to admit it, I give you and you only credit because, you hate it, and you let us KNOW you hate it...while all the other Sinton fans pretend to support us and come to our games and act like theyre cheering us on, when in reality theyre only there for one reason...to see us lose. so on that, I applaud you, but, I still dont like you :clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2006, 02:27 PM
IHStangFan u seem to have build up a hatred toward sinton fans the past years by ur comments recently and now bringing them out since ingleside is doing great. You might had gone to Sinton games before when they were in the playoffs and felt u just went to see them lose. i cant speak for all by i am sure majority are there to support the Ingleside team in the playoffs. I know a handful that have gone to see Ingleside to win not to lose so get that out of your head.

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
IHStangFan u seem to have build up a hatred toward sinton fans the past years by ur comments recently and now bringing them out since ingleside is doing great. You might had gone to Sinton games before when they were in the playoffs and felt u just went to see them lose. i cant speak for all by i am sure majority are there to support the Ingleside team in the playoffs. I know a handful that have gone to see Ingleside to win not to lose so get that out of your head. hey man! as everyone keeps telling me when 94 gets on my case "you dont get it" "its all in fun" "open game" etc. etc. so relax and roll w/ the punches amigo! that post was basically aimed at Rita, as I saw her "Mustangs Suck!" shirt on under her coat last night.

formermbcouns
12-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Beat Robinson and that will go a long way to that respect.

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by formermbcouns
Beat Robinson and that will go a long way to that respect. why is everyone all of the sudden on this "Robinson is unstoppable" kick? because they beat WC? I saw WC play this year, they were inconsistent and very one dimensional and Ingleside is a way better team than WC. Seen them both play, thats my opinion. But w/ that being said, I like being the underdog, we were going in against Pleasnton and look what happened...so thats okay.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
IHStangFan u seem to have build up a hatred toward sinton fans the past years by ur comments recently and now bringing them out since ingleside is doing great. You might had gone to Sinton games before when they were in the playoffs and felt u just went to see them lose. i cant speak for all by i am sure majority are there to support the Ingleside team in the playoffs. I know a handful that have gone to see Ingleside to win not to lose so get that out of your head.
well it just got to me because last night at the Alamo Dome some young FB fans that just got their had the nerve to tell my wife why are there Sinton fans here. My wife quickly told them sinton fans can see other teams play also now get out of the way.

rgn4fb
12-03-2006, 02:54 PM
why is everyone all of the sudden on this "Robinson is unstoppable" kick? because they beat WC? I saw WC play this year, they were inconsistent and very one dimensional and Ingleside is a way better team than WC. Seen them both play, thats my opinion. But w/ that being said, I like being the underdog, we were going in against Pleasnton and look what happened...so thats okay. Because they are in Region 3 knucklehead. But seriously, you think the reason is because they beat the necks like that is all they have played. In the playoffs alone they beat Palestine and Hutto as well. These are some perennial teams here. I hope Ingleside wins, but I sure hope you realize that Robinson will be the best team Ingleside has played all year by far.

redfish961
12-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Robinson fan here. Just wondering if anyone would like to provide a comprehensive scouting report on Ingleside. I'll do the same with Robinson.

Just figured most Robinson fans haven't seen Ingleside and vice versa.

I will note, I've read this entire thread and if Ingleside wants respect, they've got it from the Robinson crowd. Ingleside won't be overlooked and any team this deep in the playoffs didn't get here by accident.

Good luck in the game. It should be fun to watch.

Any takers on the scouting report? I'll go first, if you'd like.

Ingleside Fan
12-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Just got it off the Ingleside ISD Website

Ingleside vs. Robinson

Dec. 8th. at 7:30 PM

Cougar Stadium

New Braunfels ,Texas

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Because they are in Region 3 knucklehead. But seriously, you think the reason is because they beat the necks like that is all they have played. In the playoffs alone they beat Palestine and Hutto as well. These are some perennial teams here. I hope Ingleside wins, but I sure hope you realize that Robinson will be the best team Ingleside has played all year by far. oh without question they will be the best team Ingleside has played this year. Just think Ingleside has a shot at this one, and shouldnt be counted out so fast.

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Respect this!

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by redfish961
Robinson fan here. Just wondering if anyone would like to provide a comprehensive scouting report on Ingleside. I'll do the same with Robinson.

Just figured most Robinson fans haven't seen Ingleside and vice versa.

I will note, I've read this entire thread and if Ingleside wants respect, they've got it from the Robinson crowd. Ingleside won't be overlooked and any team this deep in the playoffs didn't get here by accident.

Good luck in the game. It should be fun to watch.

Any takers on the scouting report? I'll go first, if you'd like. Ingleside is very balanced over 2000 yds on the ground and over 2000 in the air, two dual threat QBs, a smashmouth RB/WR that is rumored to be have sub 4.4 speed and he likes to run OVER people. The D can be stout and is very fast. Both lines are average size but quick to the ball. Ingleside has multiple looks and many weapons.