PDA

View Full Version : Today is an Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Holiday

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-29-2006, 04:54 PM
In honor of our "El Presidente's" birthday, this will be forever marked on our calendar as a day of celebration and will be recognized henceforth. Congratulations, GM.

carter08
11-29-2006, 04:56 PM
It is a great day for the organization

big daddy russ
11-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Long live el Jefe!!!

GreenMonster
11-29-2006, 06:46 PM
May all your cups runeth over with the finest cerveza in all the land.

El Presidente

big daddy russ
11-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
May all your cups runeth over with the finest cerveza in all the land.

El Presidente
Lone Star?

DU_stud04
11-29-2006, 06:54 PM
dolphin party????:D

lostaussie
11-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Long live el Jefe!!! here,here!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

GreenMonster
11-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Lone Star?

Whatever you determine to be the best. You are the CEO, make an executive decision. We trust in you Russ. :thumbsup:

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 02:14 PM
Whatever you determine to be the best. You are the CEO, make an executive decision. We trust in you Russ. :thumbsup:
Well, Shiner's my personal favorite, followed closely by Zeigen Bock, Killian's, and Lone Star. But I figure it'll be an all day party and a dark or full-flavored beer wouldn't be good for an all-day shindig. Lone Star is the most cost effective of the four options, and because of the bloating issue we'd go Lone Star Light. The savings on beer alone will lead to quicker purchase of La-Z-Boys, hi-def video projectors, a mini-fridge to go along with every recliner, and blow-up dolls.

I vote Lone Star Light.

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
dolphin party????:D
With Lone Star Light. I'll bring the Persians if you bring the Mexicans.;)

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 02:32 PM
SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!!

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 02:36 PM
With Lone Star Light. I'll bring the Persians if you bring the Mexicans.;) :eek: :eek: ROFLMAO!!!

Sorry to intrude on your "guy" party, but gosh dangit that was funny!!!! :p :p

wooden bear
11-30-2006, 02:37 PM
How gay is this? How old are yall people?

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by wooden bear
How gay is this? How old are yall people?
I'm pretty old. But as far as I'm concerned, if there's beer, recliners, and women standing in front of a stove full of food it's a very heterosexual thing.

wooden bear
11-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah a made up club is real man like of you all.

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 02:43 PM
I'll learn to live with my woman self.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Yeah a made up club is real man like of you all. OH...we have club envy...which is a common condition suffered by those who never fit in anywhere as children......so sad....

injuredinmelee
11-30-2006, 02:52 PM

Does this guy have any allies on this board? I cant think of a bigger tool lately.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Does this guy have any allies on this board? I cant think of a bigger tool lately. LOL!! WOW!!

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Does this guy have any allies on this board? I cant think of a bigger tool lately.
I like him. I read some of his posts and can't help but laugh, even if they are just to piss everyone off. I get a kick out of him.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 02:59 PM
I like him. I read some of his posts and can't help but laugh, even if they are just to piss everyone off. I get a kick out of him. reminds me of Sinton94 a little..can someone get both of the IP addresses so we can see if theyre the same person? Izzy?....Izzy?? You make that happen? :D

wooden bear
11-30-2006, 03:06 PM
You guys are great. Esp injured your my favoite man. Your such a cool guy. Yeah i dont have any allies cause yall freakin kicked them all off so yall could have yalls little board by yalls selfs so yall are free to make up little clubs, put little smiley faces at the end of every post yall make, and ask advice and where to eat dinner. Im just here to pounce on any chance I get to bash yall guys.

GreenMonster
11-30-2006, 03:09 PM
You guys are great. Esp injured your my favoite man. Your such a cool guy. Yeah i dont have any allies cause yall freakin kicked them all off so yall could have yalls little board by yalls selfs so yall are free to make up little clubs, put little smiley faces at the end of every post yall make, and ask advice and where to eat dinner. Im just here to pounce on any chance I get to bash yall guys.

Who forgot to lock up the tool shed??? My money is on AJ. That boy better straighten up or he's gonna get busted down to FANTOM Janitor. :dispntd:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Who forgot to lock up the tool shed??? My money is on AJ. That boy better straighten up or he's gonna get busted down to FANTOM Janitor. :dispntd:

I can promise you that's not AJ. AJ talks trash, that guy tries to talk bigger than he is.

DU_stud04
11-30-2006, 03:40 PM
With Lone Star Light. I'll bring the Persians if you bring the Mexicans.;) greatest idea ever.:) mexicans i shall bring:D

DU_stud04
11-30-2006, 03:41 PM
I like him. I read some of his posts and can't help but laugh, even if they are just to piss everyone off. I get a kick out of him. same here

injuredinmelee
11-30-2006, 04:19 PM

as yopu can tell its almost a concensus that you are a joke. Pounce away your not even a hair on my ..........

I cant understand why if you dislike what goes on here so much why you would keep visiting? Your probably one of those tools that came up short in the last two years when everyone else had christened you state champs long before the fat lady sang and when she did you were already dribbling a basketball.

carter08
11-30-2006, 04:24 PM
wooden bear is sad he isn't in F.A.N.T.O.M.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by carter08
wooden bear is sad he isn't in F.A.N.T.O.M.

Are you going to be at the Columbia-Robinson game?

carter08
11-30-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Are you going to be at the Columbia-Robinson game?

Yes
I will be the weirdo in the Michigan State jacket and Santa hat

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Yes
I will be the weirdo in the Michigan State jacket and Santa hat

Well, at least you won't be hard to find. Do you want to meet on the concession level on the North end of Kyle Field on the first deck at halftime?

carter08
11-30-2006, 04:31 PM
Well, at least you won't be hard to find. Do you want to meet on the concession level on the North end of Kyle Field on the first deck at halftime?

If I can figure out where that is, yes

injuredinmelee
11-30-2006, 04:32 PM

take the cousin along and introduce them. I think they would be perfect for each other.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-30-2006, 04:32 PM
You can get there rather easily, all you have to do is walk north and be on the top of the first deck.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-30-2006, 04:33 PM
take the cousin along and introduce them. I think they would be perfect for each other.

That would make me have to have social contact with your cousin, and I refuse to make contact of any kind with people like him. Are you sure his traits don't run in the family and there's something you're not telling us?

injuredinmelee
11-30-2006, 04:39 PM
I can assure you he is an exception.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-30-2006, 04:43 PM
I can assure you he is an exception.

You're lucky I know you well enough to take your word for it. If it were someone, let's say, Aggie John, I would have to argue this point...

carter08
11-30-2006, 04:51 PM
If this person you are describing gets anywhere close to me...

http://209.85.12.232/7395/137/emo/uhohkick.gif

wooden bear
11-30-2006, 04:56 PM
as yopu can tell its almost a concensus that you are a joke. Pounce away your not even a hair on my ..........

I cant understand why if you dislike what goes on here so much why you would keep visiting? Your probably one of those tools that came up short in the last two years when everyone else had christened you state champs long before the fat lady sang and when she did you were already dribbling a basketball.

Nah sorry injured i dont play basketball and i dont think your fatt butt does either. I just like to make fun of yall guys cause yall are crazy. Hey injured if you have to ask advice on women on this board you must not be doin to hott huh?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Nah sorry injured i dont play basketball and i dont think your fatt butt does either. I just like to make fun of yall guys cause yall are crazy. Hey injured if you have to ask advice on women on this board you must not be doin to hott huh?

I think he wants to meet your cousin too, injured.

wooden bear
11-30-2006, 05:03 PM
I think he wants to meet your cousin too, injured.

I think you should shut up cause your scarin me

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-30-2006, 05:05 PM
I think you should shut up cause your scarin me

Yep, I was right, he does want to meet your cousin, injured. I bet this is the same reason he has a fascination with football players.

GreenMonster
11-30-2006, 06:59 PM
I can promise you that's not AJ. AJ talks trash, that guy tries to talk bigger than he is.

I was just saying he forgot to lock the guy in the TOOL shed.

injuredinmelee
11-30-2006, 11:24 PM

yes i am sure you never played anything but flute or tuba. There are alot of women on this board and if you werent batting for the other team you might think about asking for the ladies of the dlow for their opinion occasionally.

DaHop72
11-30-2006, 11:44 PM
yes i am sure you never played anything but flute or tuba. There are alot of women on this board and if you werent batting for the other team you might think about asking for the ladies of the dlow for their opinion occasionally. http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)