PDA

View Full Version : Rumors, Half-Truths, Lies, and Pure Speculation

GreenMonster
11-28-2006, 06:35 PM
In this thread we will share rumors, half-truths, lies, and pure speculation of RangerMom and the RangerMom story-hour. Keep it clean, not too personal, and completely funny. Also, keep in mind that RM kills rattlesnakes with her glare so try to keep it in the realm of things that RM would actually do or what you picture she would do in your own mind. Have fun y'all!

carter08
11-28-2006, 06:36 PM
What happens in Chat stays in Chat

GreenMonster
11-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by carter08
What happens in Chat stays in Chat Agreed. Make up your own funny stuff Carter.

carter08
11-28-2006, 06:39 PM
During World War 2 RangerMom shot down 3 German fighter planes by pointing her finger at them and saying bang

DU_stud04
11-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by carter08
During World War 2 RangerMom shot down 3 German fighter planes by pointing her finger at them and saying bang :clap: :clap: :clap: this kid keeps getting better and better

GreenMonster
11-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Carter, Chuck Norris is gonna kick your ass for trying to give credit for his work to RM.

RangerMom once had a flat tire on the way to a Greenwood road game. She was all up in arms, "What should I do now?" she exclaimed. Just then Trojan Man shows up with a van full of red condoms. RangerMom being oh so creative with red condoms fashioned a plug for her tire out one of the condoms while using the box and the remaining 2 red condoms to create an air pump MacGuyver-style. It worked so good that the Trojan Condom Co. has paid RM royalties for their newest line- Trojan Tire Sealer.

GreenMonster
11-28-2006, 07:05 PM
RangerMom once custom made a Greenwood Ranger T-shirt out of nothing but duct tape and red condoms.

RMAC
11-28-2006, 07:06 PM
RM walked to the moon.

mwynn05
11-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Well, this one time in Birmingham...

DU_stud04
11-28-2006, 07:19 PM
rm is claimed to be so cool, she has to be measured in kelvin.

GreenMonster
11-28-2006, 07:27 PM
One night RM loaned her cell phone to her son. Before Junior came home that night he took the opportunity to troll through his mother's text messages. There were 1000's of messages containing football scores and 1 that didn't contain football scores. Unfortunately after reading that 1 text message Junior could never look at his mother the same way. He was bothered so much by what he read that he retreated from society and moved to Tibet to become a Buddhist Monk.

GreenMonster
11-28-2006, 07:59 PM
RangerMom was the first choice to play Daisy Duke in the recent Dukes of Hazzard movie. She turned them down though because filming wouldn't be completed before the start of football season.

CenTexSports
11-28-2006, 08:00 PM
In a faux pax, RM sent a private message to one of her men friends on the downlow and inadvertantly asked if he was as horny (meant to use ornery) as her. Later that week at the ball game RM had to be taken to the hospital with two black eyes and a broken nose.

GreenMonster
11-28-2006, 08:37 PM
RangerMom was once asked to be "Vanna White" before Vanna White was "Vanna White." Unfortunately the rate of heart attacks in the 50-99 male viewing group quadrupled in the test markets and Merv Griffin decided RM was just "too hot" for public television.

Ranger Mom
11-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
One night RM loaned her cell phone to her son. Before Junior came home that night he took the opportunity to troll through his mother's text messages. There were 1000's of messages containing football scores and 1 that didn't contain football scores. Unfortunately after reading that 1 text message Junior could never look at his mother the same way. He was bothered so much by what he read that he retreated from society and moved to Tibet to become a Buddhist Monk.

Okay...this was my favorite!!!:clap: :clap:

Even though the story is a "half-lie"......I know that neither you OR Chad is EVER going to let me live that one down!!!

GreenMonster
11-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Even though the story is a "half-lie"......I know that neither you OR Chad is EVER going to let me live that one down!!!

That's not a half-lie RM it's a half-truth! Never knew you were a glass is half empty kind of gal.

Ranger Mom
11-28-2006, 10:25 PM
That's not a half-lie RM it's a half-truth! Never knew you were a glass is half empty kind of gal.

Okay...if we are going to be technical about it...saying Chad...CHAD...is a buddist monk is an outright lie!!!!

But.....the text part is true!! ROFL!

I still laugh when I think about that conversation...that EVERYONE within earshot got to be party to!!

CHS_CG
11-28-2006, 10:25 PM

or me :inlove:

necks_c/09
11-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
rm is claimed to be so cool, she has to be measured in kelvin.

good one....

no really it took me lil bit but its pretty good actually.

GreenMonster
11-29-2006, 01:38 AM
Lick my thighs!!!

DU_stud04
11-29-2006, 01:42 AM
Lick my thighs!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
11-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Lick my thighs!!!

So much for what happens in the chat STAYS in the chat....huh??

GM........remind me to tell you what happened at the Clint game, you will get a kick out of it, (I immediately thought of you)!

GreenMonster
11-29-2006, 11:37 AM
So much for what happens in the chat STAYS in the chat....huh??

GM........remind me to tell you what happened at the Clint game, you will get a kick out of it, (I immediately thought of you)! GWOOD told me already. lol I'm glad that I came to mind when the "N" girl from Clint dropped her flag. It makes me feel special.

gobble_up03
11-29-2006, 03:05 PM
GWOOD told me already. lol I'm glad that I came to mind when the "N" girl from Clint dropped her flag. It makes me feel special.

OMG...that would be funny to see...

gobblerfan02
11-29-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by gobble_up03
OMG...that would be funny to see... You dang right it would, I'd be rolling on the ground not being able to breath!!!

stangGirl2007
11-29-2006, 03:24 PM

Lick my thighs!!!

Thais one is my fav!!!:D :inlove:

stangGirl2007
11-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Ok I've got one.

During the 4th of july last year I went to visit RM. I was wearing a black sweater(in july yes!) and had a robbers mask on just for kicks. The only useable bathroom was in RM's room where she was fast asleep, but I had to go BADD. I walked out of the kitchen and opend her bedroom door. I was almost to the bathroom when I slipped on something red :eek: ...
RM jumped out of her bed with a baseball bat and began to beat the life out of me. :(
Fortunatley I was able to escape and hide long enough to call CPS. The next morning the police came for RM & took her away.

I still have scars on my arms and legs, but I'm ok:crying: