PDA

View Full Version : Something I just learned

Old Tiger
11-28-2006, 03:51 PM
I put a glass pot filled with water on the stove and turned it on(gas stove). So I was like looking through the pot at the flame. I decided to stick my hand in and my mind thought the water was hot so i jerked my arm back as if the water was hot. But it was cold water. Very interesting and freaked me out.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I put a glass pot filled with water on the stove and turned it on(gas stove). So I was like looking through the pot at the flame. I decided to stick my hand in and my mind thought the water was hot so i jerked my arm back as if the water was hot. But it was cold water. Very interesting and freaked me out.

So, in a nutshell, you're an idiot?

Old Tiger
11-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
So, in a nutshell, you're an idiot? No maan the water was cold at the time. My mind perceived it as hot and made my body react as that. It's psychology maan.

coach

lol u just figured that out

Bulldog_12

:smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-28-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by coach
lol u just figured that out

I've known for quite a few years now. Like 8 years, at least, it took me a few to catch on fully though.

Hansum Stranger

No maan the water was cold at the time. My mind perceived it as hot and made my body react as that. It's psychology maan.

I like BBDE's answer more.

DU_stud04
Originally posted by Bulldog_12

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
I've known for quite a few years now. Like 8 years, at least, it took me a few to catch on fully though. *raises middle finger* a-hole!

Bulldog_12
11-28-2006, 03:57 PM
TigerWR = http://www.kissfaq.com/albums/dazed.jpg

injuredinmelee
11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12

probably very accurate.

tiger_94
11-28-2006, 04:05 PM