PDA

View Full Version : Tiger WR....

g$$
11-28-2006, 03:38 PM
I wanted to read that article you posted on "Huge Loss for Texas" but I guess the mods got worked up about something. I thought discussion was allowed in a civil manner. ??

Can you post it OR send it to me please? The one right before it vanished I guess.

Old Tiger
11-28-2006, 03:43 PM
done and done

is it what you were asking for?

g$$
11-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Yes, really good article. Did they close the thread & make it vanish too? Wow, I do not understand that one. No cursing, name calling, no nothing except good conversation. Do you know why?

"That was evidenced by Texas converting only 12 of 39 third downs in the last three games (30.8 percent)."

--that will get an OC in hot water (Davis). Expect changes in offensive philosophy next season. More I formation & more downhill attack. Zone read does not fit McCoy's strengths for sure.

Old Tiger
11-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Yes, really good article. Did they close the thread & make it vanish too? Wow, I do not understand that one. No cursing, name calling, no nothing except good conversation. Do you know why?

"That was evidenced by Texas converting only 12 of 39 third downs in the last three games (30.8 percent)."

--that will get an OC in hot water (Davis). Expect changes in offensive philosophy next season. More I formation & more downhill attack. Zone read does not fit McCoy's strengths for sure. It's life maaaan. Somethings just happen for a reason. I would like Texas to run a pro-style offense similar to that of Louisville.

g$$
11-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Agreed, & still do not understand that one either on closing that thread. The mods let people curse each other out on the "what poster..." thread, etc. but we get shut down for having a civil conversation?

I WISH A MOD WOULD TELL ME WHY PLEASE...yes, you control the forum & I respect that, but that is hypocrisy IMO. What are the rules now? Thanks.