PDA

View Full Version : Ags lose a recruit

Adidas410s
11-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Texas A&M lost Joseph Reese of Pflugerville Hendrickson, who switched his pledge to Arizona, where his brother, Terrell, signed this past February;

Phil C
11-28-2006, 12:26 PM
That is too bad but I am glad it isn't Oklahoma. I like UT to get the recruits they want but I would rather the rest stay in state than go to Oklahoma. I would prefer the UT vs A&M game to be a big national shootout like it was in the 1939 to 1942 era when both had great teams even though it was before my time.

Funk-d-fied
11-28-2006, 12:54 PM
I wasn't suprised at all by this. he had fallen off most people's radar's after this season. I guess he wasn't having the season many thought he would. He even said in his rivals.com interviews that the aggies had really stopped recruiting him as the season went on. He was a good athlete but was going to play db for the ags and he wanted to be a running back. Well behind Javorskie and Goodson there aren't to many carries to go around. Good Luck to him at Arizona.

g$$
11-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Good athlete, but rumored for a while to be wavering. I think he saw the writing on the wall. He can be replaced.

Bulldog_12
11-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Texas A&M lost Joseph Reese of Pflugerville Hendrickson, who switched his pledge to Arizona, where his brother, Terrell, signed this past February;

I saw this the other day. We had been hearing rumors about it because his brother went there and all, plus he probably saw Jorvorskie and Goodson along with the slew of RBs we are bringing in and that are redshirted and saw little playing time for himself. Im glad he didnt stay in the Big 12.

big daddy russ
11-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Stephens is supposed to be a hoss anyways, and A&M has something like six underclassmen (fish and sophs) at RB already.

Smart move by him if he wants to keep playing RB. Stoops is a great defensive mind, he just needs to get some athletes on offense down there in the desert.