PDA

View Full Version : Ill take Canton over Celina

Gsquared
11-28-2006, 10:42 AM
On any first Monday of the Month. You cant buy a mangy dog with his privates dragging the ground, with the mange, and one that wears that lamp shade looking thing around his head, from Celina.

Adidas410s
11-28-2006, 10:44 AM
:confused:

Hansum Stranger
11-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
On any first Monday of the Month. You cant buy a mangy dog with his privates dragging the ground, with the mange, and one that wears that lamp shade looking thing around his head, from Celina.

On any first Monday of the Month, you can buy just about anything in Canton. Have you been there lately?

Gsquared
11-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
:confused: haha, ill take you to Canton on Tradesday and youll know what im talkin about

Adidas410s
11-28-2006, 10:50 AM
haha, ill take you to Canton on Tradesday and youll know what im talkin about

gotcha! :thumbsup:

kaorder1999
11-28-2006, 10:54 AM
i might be in canton this weekend for First Monday

pirate4state
11-28-2006, 10:56 AM

:thumbsup: I've always wanted to go to first Monday.

WildTexan
11-28-2006, 11:28 AM
What 2 things will be going on in Canton on Monday?

the giant flea market.........

and basketball practice......

kaorder1999
11-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan
What 2 things will be going on in Canton on Monday?

the giant flea market.........

and basketball practice......

Actually...you are WRONG. The Giant Flea Market isn't held on Monday...its packed up and closed on Sunday afternoon even though it is called First Monday Trade Days

Gsquared
11-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thumbsup: I've always wanted to go to first Monday. They will open it up on Tuesday for you!

WildTexan
11-28-2006, 11:52 AM
semantics semantics.....

who cares....most of the crap they pawn off on all those fat waddle women ain't worth ownin anyway....

garage sale junk for the most part...besides....we got 3rd Monday in McKinney so no need to go to Canton except when passin thru to Tyler or somewhere decent....

Gsquared
11-28-2006, 12:15 PM
semantics semantics.....

who cares....most of the crap they pawn off on all those fat waddle women ain't worth ownin anyway....

garage sale junk for the most part...besides....we got 3rd Monday in McKinney so no need to go to Canton except when passin thru to Tyler or somewhere decent....
Can you get a 30 pound turkey leg at the one in McKinney? When I was little, my mom and dad took me to the one in McKinney, I bought a frankenstein head with my allowance from a guy that only had one arm. Being a tot and not knowing any better, I asked him what happened to his other arm. My mom says he brow beat me.

big daddy russ
11-28-2006, 04:13 PM
semantics semantics.....

I bought a brand new 8' All-Star fishing rod (retail $80) for $20 at First Monday and an open-box (but still new) Shimano Calcutta 200 reel for $75. Can't beat that with Ike Turner.

Hansum Stranger
11-28-2006, 04:19 PM
semantics semantics.....

3rd Monday in McKinney isn't even comparable to to 1st Monday in Canton.

This also goes back to why most people do not care to much for Celina. Trying to talk down Canton just because they are the opponet this week.

lostaussie
11-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I bought a brand new 8' All-Star fishing rod (retail $80) for $20 at First Monday and an open-box (but still new) Shimano Calcutta 200 reel for $75. Can't beat that with Ike Turner. calcutta's ok. i personally have all curado's. see if you can get me a deal on some of them:D high speed and low speed.

big daddy russ
11-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
calcutta's ok. i personally have all curado's. see if you can get me a deal on some of them:D high speed and low speed.
I stick almost exclusively to saltwater fishing and it's hard to beat a Calcutta for longevity. Those bad boys hold up forever. The Curados are smoother, but I'm a lazy fisherman ;) and don't clean my reels but maybe once every few months.

And I'll keep my eye open. :D I'll let you know if I come across anything at that good of a price.

WildTexan
11-28-2006, 04:54 PM
you are a total halfwit....I will talk down you since you are a moron, but me not being a fan of wandering around a giant garage sale with half the fat ladies on earth has nothing to do with the game this week.....and me having the sense to not want to wander 400 acres to get 5 bucks off something is genius, not derogatory to a town over some game....fat ladies waddling those 100 lb buttcheeks out in public should be OUTLAWED, not put on display each month at the junk sale along I20.....

here is one that will make even more of ya mad at we mean old Celina-ites....we are going to win again this week, and next week will be again the "they don't play anyone" and again will be the B'boro has a different offense scheme and a fast defense and a big OL and everything else we seem to never play but always seem to win against....yada yada yada....still comes down to....the program here is working and the boys are earning their titles, the same for Celina at this level as for SLC at their level....

live with it, cause we ain't gonna lose just to make your little lives seem happier....

Matthew328
11-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow talk about some HSO's.......

Best thing about Canton is the Dairy Palace!! That place is awesome!

lostaussie
11-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

Best thing about Canton is the Dairy Palace!! That place is awesome! I was there Saturday!!!!!!!!

Gsquared
11-29-2006, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328

Best thing about Canton is the Dairy Palace!! That place is awesome!
I ate there before the Van/Lindale game this year. Great burgers!!!

jason
11-29-2006, 08:19 AM
we got Rusty at first monday

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5088/rusty1sq5.jpg