PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys @ Giants

spiveyrat
11-28-2006, 09:40 AM
This is a big game for both teams. The Cowboys are on a roll since Romo has taken the reins. The Giants have hit some hard times as of late, but they still have the talent to get the job done. Lots at stake in this one. I can't wait to watch this one!!! Who wins and why?

Ranger Mom
11-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Cowboys...because I want them to!:p

JasperDog94
11-28-2006, 09:53 AM
It all depends on if the Cowboys can pick up the blitz. The Giants are in turmoil right now. Players and coaches calling each other out. Strayhan won't be back for this game.

What's the line on this game?

Bearkat
11-28-2006, 10:47 AM
If the giants didn't have Tiki Barber, I would say the COWBOYS by 14. Barber seems to have great games against DALLAS. The COWBOYS defense is playing as good as anyone right now. NFC East rivalry game: The DALLAS COWBOYS win by 10!!!

Macarthur
11-28-2006, 10:59 AM
This game scares me as a Cowboys fan. Strahan & the other DE should be back. The Giants are reeling, but they have the ability to play well, and they are in a must win type of game. This could go one of two ways. Giants in a close one or if the Giants woes continue, the boys could hang 35 on them.

JasperDog94
11-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
This game scares me as a Cowboys fan. Strahan & the other DE should be back. The Giants are reeling, but they have the ability to play well, and they are in a must win type of game. This could go one of two ways. Giants in a close one or if the Giants woes continue, the boys could hang 35 on them. On the radio this moring they said that Strahan was definitely out.