PDA

View Full Version : Would you want to get on a plane with these guys?

spiveyrat
11-28-2006, 08:24 AM
Personally, I don't think they were planning to "bring the plane down". I think they are trying to stir up Muslims by the fallout of their actions.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20061128-122902-7522r.htm

Phil C
11-28-2006, 08:53 AM
It is a shame it happened but for safety's sake can the airline take a chance?

JasperDog94
11-28-2006, 09:02 AM
I know I wouldn't want to board that plane. I'd be asking when the next fight was.

spiveyrat
11-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is a shame it happened but for safety's sake can the airline take a chance?

Absolutely not.

Rabbit'93
11-28-2006, 09:43 AM
What kills me is there are people saying the authorities were in the wrong for pulling them off the flight. Had they done nothing and those guys brought that plane down there would have been an uproar. If I'm flying I say if a person breathes wrong that airline has the right to question its passengers.

kaorder1999
11-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
What kills me is there are people saying the authorities were in the wrong for pulling them off the flight. Had they done nothing and those guys brought that plane down there would have been an uproar. If I'm flying I say if a person breathes wrong that airline has the right to question its passengers.

amen

JR2004
11-28-2006, 09:50 AM
The authorities did the right thing. I believe the article said they left their assigned seats and sat in a pattern associated with the September 11th attacks. Those guys should be permanently banned from ever getting near an airplane in the United States.

JasperDog94
11-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
The authorities did the right thing. I believe the article said they left their assigned seats and sat in a pattern associated with the September 11th attacks. Those guys should be permanently banned from ever getting near an airplane in the United States. Maybe this was just a test run to see what the airlines would do.:eek:

Pudlugger
11-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93

Ditto

These guys were purposely trying to get thrown off in order to try to get congress critters like Lee to pass a law giving them special protection and privilages. It's a scam at the very leastr and an insidious plot more likely.:mad:

spiveyrat
11-28-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't think they intended to bring the plane down. I think they wanted to create an uproar in the Muslim community (which is beginning to happen) that would bring more Muslims over to share in their warped ideals. :crazy: :crazy1:

spiveyrat
11-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Ditto

These guys were purposely trying to get thrown off in order to try to get congress critters like Lee to pass a law giving them special protection and privilages. It's a scam at the very leastr and an insidious plot more likely.:mad:

That's a likely scenario too. :thinking: