PDA

View Full Version : In honor of ATM's WIN over UT........

luvhoops34
11-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Here is a link to a video showing the highlights of the game. It's a good one. Watch and enjoy.

http://people.consolidated.net/bkovar/tugame.wmv

coach
11-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Here is a link to a video showing the highlights of the game. It's a good one. Watch and enjoy.

http://people.consolidated.net/bkovar/tugame.wmv

love the video im still pumped about it

bulldogman06
11-28-2006, 01:53 AM
Yea me too I am high on life and will be until next years game. With UT losin Chizik, and a lot of key players, what do yall think about next years game?

GreenGobbla
11-28-2006, 01:55 AM
i think the aggies will again next year.

Old Tiger
11-28-2006, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Yea me too I am high on life and will be until next years game. With UT losin Chizik, and a lot of key players, what do yall think about next years game?

Copy and pasted from another site

Offense:

QB: RS-SO Colt McCoy

Depth: SO Snead, RS-FR Harris, FR Brantley, FR Chiles

Thoughts: If we go into 2007 with any 2 of the 4 depth players on the roster, I'll be comfortable. More will be a real positive. It's frustrating that Snead has burned a redshirt with so little playing time, but not unlike Chris Simms' situation in 1999.

TB: JR Jamaal Charles

Depth: RS-FR McGee, JR Melton, RS-FR Cobb, FR Johnson, FR Whittaker

Thoughts: Jamaal and the five other guys. I expect we'll lose one to academics, one to a new position, and one will redshirt, leaving us with a 3-man depth-chart. It would be interesting to see Sergio Kindle take over as the short-yardage back this year--I don't have any doubt about his ability to put the ball over from the 2--but that won't happen. Johnson is being touted by Jerry as next year's power back. My impression is that the coaches also like him at LB. Wonder if Melton enjoyed his snaps at DE, or if he graded out decently?

FB: RS-JR Chris Ogbonnaya

Depth: Tiemann

Thoughts: Not much to say. Apparently we're not an I team. Tiemann's a future scholarship player.

TE: RS-SO Jermichael Finley

Depth: RS-JR Peter Ullman, RS-FR Britt Mitchell, RS-FR Greg Smith, FR Howard, FR Irby, FR Pianalto

Thoughts: Smith and Pianalto have been broken the past few years. I thought Mitchell was a future lineman. Howard and Irby may also end up at other positions. Hard to imagine having 7 TE's on the roster. Should be a really interesting spot to watch.

OT: RS-SR Tony Hills, RS-SO Adam Ulatoski

Depth: SO Webb, RS-JR Dolan, FR Hix, FR Allen

Thoughts: I love Mac McWhorter.

OG: RS-JR Cedric Dockery, RS-SO Chris Hall

Depth: RS-SO Tanner, RS-FR Moore, RS-FR Watts, FR Huey, FR Gooch

Thoughts: We're pretty stocked here.

C: RS-SR Dallas Griffin

Depth: RS-FR Burnette, FR McGaskey

Thoughts: I'd imagine Burnette and McGaskey will cross-train at OG. Hope someone can deep-snap.

WR: RS-SR Billy Pittman, RS-SR Limas Sweed, JR Quan Cosby

Depth: RS-JR Shipley, SR Jones, RS-JR Hardy, RS-JR Walker, RS-FR Marshall, RS-FR Payne, RS-FR Webber, FR Collins, FR Williams

Thoughts: Ridiculous stock-piling here. 12 out of 85 at WR? Yeesh. We've got to see attrition/position changes this spring.

Defense:

DT: JR Roy Miller, SR Frank Okam

Depth: SR Lokey, RS-SR Marshall, SO Alexander, FR Jones, FR Wilcoxon

Thoughts: Hope Lokey heals cleanly and quickly.

DE: RS-JR Brian Orakpo, JR Aaron Lewis

Depth: SO Houston, RS-SO Brown, RS-FR Ellis, RS-FR Jones, RS-JR Redwine, FR Acho, FR Carter

Thoughts: I expect a medical retirement from Redwine, and a position change for Lewis and Ellis if Chizik sticks around. We'll have another sick DL next year even though we're losing two really top-notch DE's in Robison and Crowder.

LB: RS-SR Robert Killebrew, RS-JR Rashad Bobino, RS-SR Scott Derry

Depth: RS-SO Muckelroy, SR Kelson, SO Kindle, SO Norton, RS-JR Campbell, RS-FR Earnest, FR Robinson

Thoughts: If we had a LB coach, we'd be really strong here and the starters would be different. Since Campbell hasn't played that I can recall this year, I assume he's a goner. I figured it was academics, but nothing's been publicized.

S: RS-SR Marcus Griffin, SO Robert Joseph

Depth: RS-SR Jackson, RS-FR Henry, RS-SO Oduegwu, RS-SR Gatewood, FR Thomas

Thoughts: I think we'll be good here, although 2-deep at best.

CB: SO Deon Beasley, RS-FR Chykie Brown

Depth: RS-JR Palmer, RS-SR Foster, FR Wells, FR Brown

Secondary can only get better we hope :)

bulldogman06
11-28-2006, 02:14 AM
Im not saying yall are losing talent, just maybe some leaders and people who have played great for yall for a long time

Old Tiger
11-28-2006, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Im not saying yall are losing talent, just maybe some leaders and people who have played great for yall for a long time True...

Studdard
Blaylock
Sinderlein
Mi. Grffin
Crowder
Robinson
Ross/Brown - senior year was first as full time started. Shared PT their junior year.

Stownhorse
11-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Copy and pasted from another site

Secondary can only get better we hope :)

Where did the other Griffin go?

Old Tiger
11-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Where did the other Griffin go? Michael was a senior this year. Marcus was a RS-Junior

luvhoops34
11-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Kind of hard to tell those Griffin boys apart when they were both on the field.

UTatx
11-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Its not hard to tell Mich and Marcus apart...Micheal(27) is all over the field...i think he'll be a top secondary pick in the draft!

The horns will only get better offensively...colt with a whole year under his belt and many athletic recievers...and not to mention Charles who will have the leading role at TB.

I think the aggies will be just as improved...i expect Mcgee to be impressive