PDA

View Full Version : San Antomio Games Sat?

BIG_STICK
11-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Hey is there a tripleheader @ the alamodome this sat. i know OG vs Hondo at 4 so i assume there are others.
If not are there any good games within an 1 r 2 hrs of San Antonio

Boosty_Hondo
11-27-2006, 11:03 PM
yes there is a triple header

Hays vs Callalen-12
Hondo vs OG-4
Alamo Height vs Dlour Bluff-i belive 7

BIG_STICK
11-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Are these going to be good games to go to. I know OG vs Hondo is good but will it be worth it to stay for all three.

piratebg
11-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Orange Grove, Calallen, and Flour Bluff are pretty good teams, but I don't know how they match up against their opponents. If I had the chance, I'd probably stay.

CalallenWildcat
11-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Orange Grove, Calallane, and Flour Bluff are pretty good teams, but I don't know how they match up against their opponents. If I had the chance, I'd probably stay.

Calallen will be in the fight of our lives.

piratebg
11-28-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Calallen will be in the fight of our lives.

Well, no matter what happens, you guys are awesome. It'd be nice to see you guys make a run like you did last year.

GreenGobbla
11-28-2006, 01:48 AM
where is San Antomio?

Boosty_Hondo
11-28-2006, 03:07 AM
all three games wil be played at the alamodome

catman
11-28-2006, 09:54 AM
I was planning to see all 3 games at the Alamodome on saturday, but I'm seeing that the last game might not be too good. Alamo Heights has been looking very good. I know their district is somewhat weaker than in other years, but I just wonder if Flour Bluff will be able to give them a good game. It wouldn't take too long to leave the Alamodome after the Hondo/OG game and drive over to Gustafson to see Cotulla/Hearne. Hearne has caught fire in the playoffs and upset Salado and Rice Consolidated the last 2 weeks. I'm thinking it might be a better game. What does anyone else think?

Boosty_Hondo
11-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Flour Bluff is a very good team i have watched them play this year i liv elike 10 min away from it i also work there but ya they have a very impressive team