PDA

View Full Version : Vet93

VWG
11-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Wall and Idalou this Saturday in Midland.
Your thoughts?
Idalou has made the playoffs about 10 to 12 years in a row... but this is the first team they've had that went through district undefeated and their only loss is to Littlefield. They beat Canadian last week and dominated that game.
Wall... again, another 2A stalwart that is in the playoffs on a regular basis.
If Idalou wins this Saturday it will be the first time a team from Idalou has gone past the third round of the playoffs.
Idalou 11-1
Wall 10-2

Da Mules
11-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Idalou wham-banged Muleshoe this year 36-15. Let me tell you that RB from Idalou has some speed, he's about 1 step behind Blanton of the backs I've seen last 5 years. and they can play defense. They were coming back on Littlefield after being down 28-7, and ran out of time at 28-21. Littlefield is darn tough... I gots respect for Idalou this year
I dunno a thing 'bout them Wall bangers.

vet93
11-27-2006, 07:10 PM
Wall runs the wishbone with the occasional play action pass if they think you are napping. They have 3 to 4 kids that are quick and can run the ball tough...but not a stud like Idalou has. They played in a district that has all 3 teams still playing...pretty tough. However, they tanked a game at the end of the season against Bangs and they had a few lapses through the season that cost them. They seem to be playing well now and should make it a close game...however, my gut feeling gives Idalou the edge.