PDA

View Full Version : Shut they pieholes

Odis
11-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Vernon put the whip butt on those poor boys from Sweetwater extracting a little revenge for their lucky win over the Hawks last year. Man am I glad. Those Sweetwater folks is the mouthiest bunch of mo-rons I've ever run across. They were just darn sure they were going to win state this year. Well, think again fellas. Hows thump-thump going?

HaHaHaHa - I guess theres always ----TRACK!!!!! (LOL)

Gobbla2001
11-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Odis
Vernon put the whip butt on those poor boys from Sweetwater extracting a little revenge for their lucky win over the Hawks last year. Man am I glad. Those Sweetwater folks is the mouthiest bunch of mo-rons I've ever run across. They were just darn sure they were going to win state this year. Well, think again fellas. Hows thump-thump going?

a couple of days late are we?

VERNONLION#1
11-27-2006, 05:05 PM

:crazy1:

Phil C
11-27-2006, 05:06 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!

:mad:

injuredinmelee
11-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
a couple of days late are we?

Can they get into the library and use the computers at the Allred Unit over the weekend?

VWG
11-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Can they get into the library and use the computers at the Allred Unit over the weekend?

Dude I fell out of my freakin' chair on that one....... LOL!

VERNONLION#1
11-27-2006, 05:21 PM

Notice the location- Ol' Dixie?????. Not a grammar school.

KTA
11-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Freakin hilarious! And some of you really intelligent posters thought what I said was bad. Uh huh.....guess again.

Boosty_Hondo
11-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

HAHAHAHAHAHA maybe they are lol