PDA

View Full Version : Why are some

lepfan
11-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Texas fans unable to take what they have dished out for the past year? C'mon guys take what you dish out or shut the hell up!!! It used to be humorous to listen to the whining...now it is irritating!

I know I know...I don't have to read the threads... :rolleyes:

zeus63
11-27-2006, 01:27 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Txbroadcaster
11-27-2006, 01:27 PM
PLEASE all fans of A&M, OU and other schools..QUIT saying Texas fans like we all fall into same group. Say SOME..Because you will not find ONE post where I whine..A&M kicked Texas in the teeth in Austin, no if ands or butts.

And for the Texas fans that cannot see that, WAKE UP..They got beat. It happens. Say congrats to Ag fans, take the digs for a year and get over it

zeus63
11-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
PLEASE all fans of A&M, OU and other schools..QUIT saying Texas fans like we all fall into same group. Say SOME..Because you will not find ONE post where I whine..A&M kicked Texas in the teeth in Austin, no if ands or butts.

And for the Texas fans that cannot see that, WAKE UP..They got beat. It happens. Say congrats to Ag fans, take the digs for a year and get over it

I don't know. There may be some BUTTS (aka Jr. Corps members) that may disagree with you about their involvement in the game.

JK:D

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 01:30 PM

And for the Texas fans that cannot see that, WAKE UP..They got beat. It happens. Say congrats to Ag fans, take the digs for a year and get over it alot of people could/should take lessons from this guy. Ya'll know who ya'll are.

Thanks Txbcaster

lepfan
11-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Texas fans unable to take what they have dished out Here it is....you know me...I am the first one who agrees with you on the grouping ALL fans in one group....

DISCLAIMER: I am not talking about all fans...only those who are unable to take what they dish out. :)

lepfan
11-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: I will show compassion only to those who are not hypocrites. :) :)

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Win with class. That's all I ask.

lepfan
11-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Win with class. That's all I ask. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Like SOME of the UT fans did with the NC.... :) :)

coach
11-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Win with class. That's all I ask.

win with class loose with class

Txbroadcaster
11-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Your learn the true measure of a man not in a win, but in a loss and how they react and respond to it

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 01:41 PM
You learn the true measure of a man not in a win, but in a loss and how they react and respond to it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Like SOME of the UT fans did with the NC.... :) :) Just like some Aggies rooted for Texas in that game as well. Just like some Texas fans will be rooting for A&M in whatever bowl game they are in, myself included.

lepfan
11-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by coach
win with class loose with class Amen to that!!!!

(lose)

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Just like some Aggies rooted for Texas in that game as well. Just like some Texas fans will be rooting for A&M in whatever bowl game they are in, myself included. I gotta say...I was a UT fan that day!! I dislike UT, but MAN oh MAN do I dispise USC and the Pac-10 in general.

handNthedirt
11-27-2006, 01:45 PM

good to finally hear from a horn fan with integrity, and enough of a man to admit when his team was beat. by enough of a man, I'm referring to testicles, kiddos...you know who you are.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Your learn the true measure of a man not in a win, but in a loss and how they react and respond to it Think what you will of me. I've congratulated A&M on a fine win numerous times. All I'm asking in return is for a classy response (ie, be proud of your team vs. name calling and such) from Aggies. Most Aggies have been. It's just a select few that can't seem to have an intelligent thought that doesn't involve putting someone else down.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
good to finally hear from a horn fan with integrity, and enough of a man to admit when his team was beat. by enough of a man, I'm referring to testicles, kiddos...you know who you are. You sure you know the definition of integrity? If so, try it instead of the incessant name calling.

Txbroadcaster
11-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Think what you will of me. I've congratulated A&M on a fine win numerous times. All I'm asking in return is for a classy response (ie, be proud of your team vs. name calling and such) from Aggies. Most Aggies have been. It's just a select few that can't seem to have an intelligent thought that doesn't involve putting someone else down.

That was not meant towards anyone, Just a statement.

lepfan
11-27-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I gotta say...I was a UT fan that day!! I dislike UT, but MAN oh MAN do I dispise USC and the Pac-10 in general. I will root for any team in the Big XII before any other team!!!! I did root for Texas for the NC game (gotta stay true to your conference) IMO

Gobbla2001
11-27-2006, 01:47 PM
I know two things:

I didn't dish out anything

and

The Texas Longhorns are STILL The Nat'l Champions ;)

lepfan
11-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I know two things:

I didn't dish out anything

and

The Texas Longhorns are STILL The Nat'l Champions ;) I would remember if you were ONE of the FEW!!!! And yes, they are for the time being! :)

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 01:53 PM
I'll tell yall what....speaking of the national champ game and such....with the fact that Rutgers, Arkansas, UT, etc. are all out of the picture.....and the only remaining teams look to be USC, Florida, and Mich. I'll say that I want USC in this game in a bad way. Why you ask? Simple...once again they are the media darlings....gettin their butt kissed by every sports caster/announcer across the country before they have even GOTTEN there ....yet AGAIN...just like last year when they had already decided they were the NCs before even playing UT. I hope they go in and get demolished by Ohio State. The LAST thing I want to see is a rematch of something I saw a few weeks ago in Mich/OSU.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 01:54 PM
I sure would like to see Florida get a shot.

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 01:57 PM
I sure would like to see Florida get a shot. yeah, but in that event I'd like to see Florida win it...and I just dont think they would.....on the other hand...I'd LOVE to see USC get embarrassed by 25+ points...

Gobbla2001
The LAST thing I want to see is a rematch of something I saw a few weeks ago in Mich/OSU.

I agree, I like how Terry Bradshaw put it, Michigan had their chance, it didn't happen, let another team have theirs...

JasperDog94
yeah, but in that event I'd like to see Florida win it...and I just dont think they would.....on the other hand...I'd LOVE to see USC get embarrassed by 25+ points... true

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 02:02 PM
I'll tell yall what....speaking of the national champ game and such....with the fact that Rutgers, Arkansas, UT, etc. are all out of the picture.....and the only remaining teams look to be USC, Florida, and Mich. I'll say that I want USC in this game in a bad way. Why you ask? Simple...once again they are the media darlings....gettin their butt kissed by every sports caster/announcer across the country before they have even GOTTEN there ....yet AGAIN...just like last year when they had already decided they were the NCs before even playing UT. I hope they go in and get demolished by Ohio State. The LAST thing I want to see is a rematch of something I saw a few weeks ago in Mich/OSU.

USC deserves to go. It is clear that the are the number two team in the country no matter how much you dislike them. Open your eyes and accept the fact. Pete Carroll said that this was his fastest defense he has had at USC and thats pretty damn impressive. I agree that the best team in the country is OSU, but doesnt mean that USC cant beat them. Look what happend last year, USC was the better team but Texas won.

Old Tiger
11-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Texas fans unable to take what they have dished out for the past year? C'mon guys take what you dish out or shut the hell up!!! It used to be humorous to listen to the whining...now it is irritating!

I know I know...I don't have to read the threads... :rolleyes: I don't think it is because Texas lost I think it's because of the Heard hit which has people upset.

Gobbla2001
11-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by wooden bear
Look what happend last year, USC was the better team but Texas won.

That you, Matt?

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I don't think it is because Texas lost I think it's because of the Heard hit which has people upset. Don't kid yourself!! LOL!

The thing is most UT fans have already given A&M their congrats, kudos, etc....some people just won't or can't let it go. :D

It all makes for entertaining reading!! :thumbsup:

I agree with IHStangFan :eek: I hope USC goes to the NC game and gets demolished by OSU!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Look what happend last year, USC was the better team but Texas won.

:doh: :rolleyes: :bigcry:

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 02:08 PM
I dont know who that is.

gobble_up03
11-27-2006, 02:14 PM
i love UT, still love 'em, and will admit that we lost this season ourselves, no ifs, ands, or buts...however, to the people saying we can't let it go...

it seems to me that all these threads have been started by A&M fans... ;)

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 02:17 PM
USC deserves to go. It is clear that the are the number two team in the country no matter how much you dislike them. Open your eyes and accept the fact. Pete Carroll said that this was his fastest defense he has had at USC and thats pretty damn impressive. I agree that the best team in the country is OSU, but doesnt mean that USC cant beat them. Look what happend last year, USC was the better team but Texas won. I disagree....I think theyre good..but no GREAT team loses to Oregon State...sorry. And the win over Notre Dame....Notre Dame hasnt had me convinced all year.....they were heavily over-rated as is the Pac-10 IMO. USC goes to the NC game and gets exposed in an ugly fashion by a far superior OSU team...write it down.

Old Tiger
11-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
That you, Matt? ROFLMAO!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 02:22 PM

Maybe it's because I avoid reading the college threads, unless I have to....but I didn't see a whole lot of whining about this game....darn sure not like I expected!

I saw several "Heard" threads, but didn't read anything into those that said THAT incident was the reason that Texas lost.

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 02:22 PM
I disagree....I think theyre good..but no GREAT team loses to Oregon State...sorry. And the win over Notre Dame....Notre Dame hasnt had me convinced all year.....they were heavily over-rated as is the Pac-10 IMO. USC goes to the NC game and gets exposed in an ugly fashion by a far superior OSU team...write it down.

That Oregon St. team is not too bad of a team 8-4 isnt too bad. They played the 4th best schuedule in the country and came away with one loss. They beat Oregon, Cal, and ND in a row. Beat the hell out of a great Arkansas team even though they didnt have Mcfadded 50-14 is a butt whoopin. Dwayne Jarret is the next best reciever next to Calvin Johnson, then you have Steve Smith to go along side him. I agree, OSU is superior to every team in the country, doesnt mena that cant lose though.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Maybe it's because I avoid reading the college threads, unless I have to....but I didn't see a whole lot of whining about this game....darn sure not like I expected!

I saw several "Heard" threads, but didn't read anything into those that said THAT incident was the reason that Texas lost. Exactly.

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 02:26 PM
That Oregon St. team is not too bad of a team 8-4 isnt too bad. They played the 4th best schuedule in the country and came away with one loss. They beat Oregon, Cal, and ND in a row. Beat the hell out of a great Arkansas team even though they didnt have Mcfadded 50-14 is a butt whoopin. Dwayne Jarret is the next best reciever next to Calvin Johnson, then you have Steve Smith to go along side him. I agree, OSU is superior to every team in the country, doesnt mena that cant lose though. I wont argue that.....USC COULD win this game....but its not likely. They have some great atheletes....but so does OSU. I feel like Michigan is still the 2nd best team in the country...BUT...I dont want to see a rematch...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

I was wondering the same thing....

Gobbla2001
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I saw several "Heard" threads, but didn't read anything into those that said THAT incident was the reason that Texas lost.

Well hey, OU couldn't beat us this year, so they gotta bash us some way, right???? (just messin')

Shouldn't be worryin' about Texas, OU has a shot at a BCS game right now...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-27-2006, 02:27 PM
BOOMER!

handNthedirt
11-27-2006, 02:27 PM
Fact of the matter is...the horns got their asses handed to them in DKR for a second time this year, the year of their defense of the national chumpionship.

Aggies - 12 (ironically)
horns - 6 (ironically...that's how many blunts terrel smoked after the game)

Gobbla2001
11-27-2006, 02:32 PM
the horns got their asses handed to them in DKR for a second time this year

12-6... asses handed to them?

Have you watched over two football games ha

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Fact of the matter is...the horns got their asses handed to them in DKR for a second time this year, the year of their defense of the national chumpionship.

Aggies - 12 (ironically)
horns - 6 (ironically...that's how many blunts terrel smoked after the game) You might want to watch the language and you might want to check the score. You're wrong on both accounts.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
(ironically...that's how many blunts terrel smoked after the game)

How many did you smoke?

lepfan
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
BOOMER! SOONER!

LOL sorry guys...I just had to...By doing that I am in no way saying my team is the #1 team or that any other teams are less than mine....it is just kinda like those horns you hold up and the gig'em stuff..:D

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 02:42 PM
How many did you smoke? LOL!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-27-2006, 03:10 PM
SOONER!

LOL sorry guys...I just had to...By doing that I am in no way saying my team is the #1 team or that any other teams are less than mine....it is just kinda like those horns you hold up and the gig'em stuff..:D

I'm going to show love for the Big XII. OU had some very classy fans and were very respectful of our traditions. Most people look at them with disdain, but they understand the worth of them and were kind enough to not walk on the grass at the MSC.

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm going to show love for the Big XII. OU had some very classy fans and were very respectful of our traditions. Most people look at them with disdain, but they understand the worth of them and were kind enough to not walk on the grass at the MSC.

s

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-27-2006, 03:42 PM
Ill crap on the grass

Apparently you don't understand the concept. The grass at the Memorial Student Center is a living memorial for the soldiers who died in war while defending our country and your right to say something as disrespectful as you just did.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Apparently you don't understand the concept. The grass at the Memorial Student Center is a living memorial for the soldiers who died in war while defending our country and your right to say something as disrespectful as you just did. I'm just curious. Why the grass?

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 03:45 PM
srry didnt know that whoops

Phil C
11-27-2006, 03:45 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 03:46 PM
but still aggies are weird

Phil C
ALLS FANS SHOULD BE HUMBLE AND RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE! THE ONES THAT EXHIBIT THESE WONDERFUL TRAITS HAVE BEEN UT, DALLAS COWBOYS & SPURS FANS!
THE REST OF YOU TRY TO IMPROVE!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

IHStangFan
Originally posted by Phil C
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: WERD!!

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 03:49 PM
I just really don tlike this BBDE guy, thats all. Plus im really scared of him

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-27-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm just curious. Why the grass?

It's always a "standing" reminder.

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 03:52 PM
I just really don tlike this BBDE guy, thats all. Plus im really scared of him well you should be!!! hes BIG......and....and BLUE!

AND PHIL....

you sir are wrong.....all fans should take lessons from Aggie, UofH, Indy Colts and (I agree w/ this one) Spurs fans. SHOW SOME FLEXABILITY!!!

lepfan
11-27-2006, 03:53 PM
I just really don tlike this BBDE guy, thats all. Plus im really scared of him Be afraid....very afraid!!!:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-27-2006, 03:55 PM
I just really don tlike this BBDE guy, thats all. Plus im really scared of him

If you want, I can make you genuinely scared, not just the sarcastic trash talking you're doing.

awizzy
11-27-2006, 03:55 PM
hey i am a die hard UT fan and i dont mind the aggies just not when UT plays them..as for the crying i got all of that out that night and now and moving on and hoping ucla beats usc bc i really cant stand them:D

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 04:30 PM
If you want, I can make you genuinely scared, not just the sarcastic trash talking you're doing.

Lol you are too funny man. No you cant make me scared but hey keep up the threats its pretty damn funny.

Txbroadcaster
11-27-2006, 04:31 PM

oh man i love big talk on a message board..makes me GIGGLE

handNthedirt
11-27-2006, 04:34 PM

watch out! we got ourselves a reeeeeeeeal tough guy here...unbelievable!:eek:

lepfan
11-27-2006, 04:37 PM
watch out! we got ourselves a reeeeeeeeal tough guy here...unbelievable!:eek: Can you not see the sarcasm? :rolleyes:

wooden bear
11-27-2006, 04:39 PM
that guy is not being sarcastic he is really tryin to scare me and let me tell you guys its working. He is 6' 225 and benches 380 haha.

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 05:07 PM
that guy is not being sarcastic he is really tryin to scare me and let me tell you guys its working. He is 6' 225 and benches 380 haha. so, I'm 6'0" 198 and pack a Springfield XD40 and know how to use it :D

Seriously guys.....can we cool it? Seems some want to push others buttons...then cry "oh he threatened me" or "he called me a name" CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!?!?!??? :p