PDA

View Full Version : TU playin the blues....

Funk-d-fied
11-27-2006, 11:29 AM
funny video...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7843063072917881715

Funk-d-fied
11-27-2006, 11:38 AM
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/colleges/16096484.htm

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Classy post. Don't be happy your team won. Make sure you revel in the other team's loss. Real classy.:hand:

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 12:11 PM
If the game had gone the other way, there'd be trash talk and jokes, and funny little cartoons and video clips coming from the UT fans also....so get over it.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
If the game had gone the other way, there'd be trash talk and jokes, and funny little cartoons and video clips coming from the UT fans also....so get over it. Well, that's one opinion.

handNthedirt
11-27-2006, 12:18 PM
poor little bonghorn ********..."y'all aren't playing nice, I'm takin my ball and going home!"

*edited for content*

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
poor little bonghorn ********..."y'all aren't playing nice, I'm takin my ball and going home!" I smell a ROM coming...

Butkus
11-27-2006, 12:21 PM
poor little bonghorn *******..."y'all aren't playing nice, I'm takin my ball and going home!" Ole dirt boy ur one class act son.

kaorder1999
should be

IHStangFan
its funny how UT fans LOVE to rub in that A&M hasn't beat UT in x amount of years or how bad they beat us in previous years...but when we win, and want to talk about it or rib them a little...its absolutely forbiden. I KNOW if UT would have won, there'd be ALOT more trash talk and ribbing going on. The funniest part of the whole thing...is that I noticed that certain people around here went from saying "we" when refering to UT to saying "they" after the loss to A&M, LOL!

handNthedirt
11-27-2006, 12:22 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 12:22 PM
poor little bonghorn *********..."y'all aren't playing nice, I'm takin my ball and going home!"

How many chances do you think you have left??

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 12:23 PM
just curious....why would he be ROM? due to his choice of words, or that he's "name-calling" on UT fans in general?

kaorder1999
11-27-2006, 12:24 PM
just curious....why would he be ROM? due to his choice of words, or that he's "name-calling" on UT fans in general?

I would say choice of words.

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 12:24 PM
just curious....why would he be ROM? due to his choice of words, or that he's "name-calling" on UT fans in general? You and your conspiracy theories!! :)

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 12:26 PM

Where did I say anything about ROMming anyone??

I just asked HIM a question!

kaorder1999
11-27-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I smell a ROM coming...

RM...I think this is what they were talking about

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
RM...I think this is what they were talking about

ahhh.....gotcha!!!:thumbsup:

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You and your conspiracy theories!! :) LOL...nah..was just curious...I've seen alot worse in the way of verbal attacks on people on the board. This guy appears to just be refering to UT fans in general...I've seen where people have called each other on here "morons" and "idiots" etc. and nothing even be said. So I was just trying to figure how some guy refering randomly to UT fans as "biiatches" or whatever he put would be grounds for a ROM. Basically trying to figure out who can say what to who around here w/out getting canned and I'm seeing a pattern.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:31 PM
LOL...nah..was just curious...I've seen alot worse in the way of verbal attacks on people on the board. This guy appears to just be refering to UT fans in general...I've seen where people have called each other on here "morons" and "idiots" etc. and nothing even be said. So I was just trying to figure how some guy refering randomly to UT fans as "biiatches" or whatever he put would be grounds for a ROM. Basically trying to figure out who can say what to who around here w/out getting canned and I'm seeing a pattern. Uhhhhhh, because that's cussing?

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:31 PM
I've seen alot worse in the way of verbal attacks on people on the board. Where?

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 12:32 PM
You guys crack me up. :D :clap:

If Texas had won I know for a FACT that posters on here would be slamming A&M fans. Just take what is being dished out or stop crying foul over it.

I didn't think A&M would win, but they did. KUDOS to the Aggies. :thumbsup: I'm more of a baseball fan when it comes to UT/A&M anyway.

HOOK 'EM!! This years games should be pretty good. A&M has some quality pitching, the downlow's very own neck_06!! Looking forward to seeing him pitch!!

JasperDog94
The funniest part of the whole thing...is that I noticed that certain people around here went from saying "we" when refering to UT to saying "they" after the loss to A&M, LOL! Who?

Maroon87
How long until this gets closed?:thinking:

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:33 PM
If Texas had won I know for a FACT that posters on here would be slamming A&M fans. Just take what is being dished out or stop crying foul over it. How do you know this for a FACT?

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Where? LOL..okay man.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:34 PM
All I'm asking is show some class in a great win for the Aggies. That's all.

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:34 PM
LOL..okay man. Don't dodge the question. Show me.

Phil C
11-27-2006, 12:35 PM
We have to remember UT fans that things don't always go our way and it is now someone else's time to have a nice gloat. Remember we have had more than our share with all the NCs we have had not only in football but baseball, track and other sports lately. It is still great to be a UT fan.

Phil C
11-27-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
We have to remember UT fans that things don't always go our way and it is now someone else's time to have a nice gloat. Remember we have had more than our share with all the NCs we have had not only in football but baseball, track and other sports lately. It is still great to be a UT fan.

Of course we always did things with class when we win.

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 12:36 PM
How do you know this for a FACT? C'mon....I mean really.....C'MON.....LOL! It is, what it is....Maybe YOU wouldn't, but others would have.

Phil C
11-27-2006, 12:36 PM
;)

Rabbit'93
11-27-2006, 12:40 PM
All this is priceless.

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 12:41 PM
LOL...nah..was just curious...I've seen alot worse in the way of verbal attacks on people on the board. This guy appears to just be refering to UT fans in general...I've seen where people have called each other on here "morons" and "idiots" etc. and nothing even be said. So I was just trying to figure how some guy refering randomly to UT fans as "biiatches" or whatever he put would be grounds for a ROM. Basically trying to figure out who can say what to who around here w/out getting canned and I'm seeing a pattern.

I don't know what "pattern" you are referrering to....some people have already received multiple warnings.....and are watched a little closer, especially if there are multiple complaints.

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
All this is priceless. Where is Keith7 when you need him??? :D ;) :D

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Where is Keith7 when you need him??? :D ;) :D Probably under a new username.

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2006, 12:43 PM
LOL...nah..was just curious...I've seen alot worse in the way of verbal attacks on people on the board. This guy appears to just be refering to UT fans in general...I've seen where people have called each other on here "morons" and "idiots" etc. and nothing even be said. So I was just trying to figure how some guy refering randomly to UT fans as "biiatches" or whatever he put would be grounds for a ROM. Basically trying to figure out who can say what to who around here w/out getting canned and I'm seeing a pattern.
You really don't know what goes on behind closed doors (aka pm's). :)

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You really don't know what goes on behind closed doors (aka pm's). :)

Nor do they know that we are only required to give one warning...but very seldom do we ever ban someone without giving warning after warning after warning!

We are such mean mods!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 12:51 PM
no need to get defensive, just calling things how I see them, and expressing my opinion, which is a right of mine here in America....and by doing so, if I am breaking some rule or code of conduct, then ROM me, if not, then let me be entitled to my opinion in peace. That was my WHOLE point in saying I see a pattern. It seems to me that some are allowed to express their opinions in whatever fashion or manner they please...and others...such as myself....catch a hard time for doing so because it isnt in line w/ certain people around here. That is all.

Thank you.

Txbroadcaster
11-27-2006, 12:55 PM
no need to get defensive, just calling things how I see them, and expressing my opinion, which is a right of mine here in America....and by doing so, if I am breaking some rule or code of conduct, then ROM me, if not, then let me be entitled to my opinion in peace. That was my WHOLE point in saying I see a pattern. It seems to me that some are allowed to express their opinions in whatever fashion or manner they please...and others...such as myself....catch a hard time for doing so because it isnt in line w/ certain people around here. That is all.

Thank you.

I dont think they were getting defensive..You gave your thoughts, and they explained the process.

handNthedirt
11-27-2006, 12:57 PM
for the record, so you people don't get your feelings hurt...I was using the term "*********" in a playful manner...if I wasn't, I would have used the correct spelling so there wouldn't be any confusion. You bonghorn fans are so cute when ya'll get your ass kicked in your own backyard, not even a year after you won the big one, only scoring 7 points against a poor Ag defense.

Txbroadcaster
11-27-2006, 01:02 PM
for the record, so you people don't get your feelings hurt...I was using the term "biiatches" in a playful manner...if I wasn't, I would have used the correct spelling so there wouldn't be any confusion. You bonghorn fans are so cute when ya'll get your ass kicked in your own backyard, not even a year after you won the big one, only scoring 7 points against a poor Ag defense.

I have no problem withwhat you said..All I ask is not lump all Texas fans into one group, I try to always seperate the good A&M fans from the annoying one and so on.

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Im going to lunch and won't be here to babysit!

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2006, 01:03 PM

Thank you.
You do have a right to your "opinion" on how it goes. For the record, I am neither a UT fan nor an A&M fan. And also for the record, I have sent warnings to people that I communicate with quite frequently OUTSIDE the downlow. If there's a line, it's a horizontal one. :)