PDA

View Full Version : 3rd playoff team in district 6

CentralTxFan
11-05-2003, 03:15 PM
What will happen if Brady AND Clyde win their games on Friday? Who will the third playoff spot go to?

GWOOD
11-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Brady goes. If they finish tied for third at 3-2, Brady goes based on head to head competition. If Ballinger beats Wylie and there is a three way tie for second, Wylie & Brady go based on the point system.

The only way Clyde gets in is a Clyde win and a Brady loss.

vet93
11-05-2003, 04:09 PM
The best way to think about it is that for Clyde to advance due to deficiencies with Brady in both the head to head and tie-breaker systems would be for Clyde to win against Comanche and Brady to lose against Early. In which case Clyde would be 3-2 in district and Brady would be 2-3. Any other combinations or tie and Clyde is left out.

CentralTxFan:
What will happen if Brady AND Clyde win their games on Friday? Who will the third playoff spot go to?

vet93
11-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Man...you beat me to the punch!!!

GWOOD:
Brady goes. If they finish tied for third at 3-2, Brady goes based on head to head competition. If Ballinger beats Wylie and there is a three way tie for second, Wylie & Brady go based on the point system.

The only way Clyde gets in is a Clyde win and a Brady loss.

Adidas410s
11-05-2003, 04:52 PM
and me too...oh wait I am like 45 minutes late! :p

CentralTxFan
11-05-2003, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the replies...but duh! I knew that if I would have really thought. Guess I didn't feel like thinking today. :rolleyes: