PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo!! I'm no longer naked!!

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 09:50 AM
I FOUND MY PHONE!!!

What stinks is, the cleaning crew left it outside the building managers door. If I had just gone one floor up when I was looking for it Wednesday, it was just laying RIGHT THERE!!

I just called myself, I didn't realize how much I missed my "Eyes of Texas" Ringer.

CHS_CG
11-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I FOUND MY PHONE!!!

What stinks is, the cleaning crew left it outside the building managers door. If I had just gone one floor up when I was looking for it Wednesday, it was just laying RIGHT THERE!!

I just called myself, I didn't realize how much I missed my "Eyes of Texas" Ringer.

Get to work now that youre not naked!

kaorder1999
11-27-2006, 09:53 AM
I FOUND MY PHONE!!!

i didnt even think about you not having your phone...i sent you a lot of updates....crap...that was a waste of about $1.00 or so

Hansum Stranger
11-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Get to work now that youre not naked!

I thought that she did her best work when she was naked. :)

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 09:54 AM
I really don't have anything to do right now!

My bosses are still out of town...I have to pace myself.:D

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
I thought that she did her best work when she was naked. :)

That's only when I am riding in a car!!:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i didnt even think about you not having your phone...i sent you a lot of updates....crap...that was a waste of about $1.00 or so

Lol! Sorry! I had 53 text messages....since I don't subscribe to unlimited text, I just deleted them without opening them!!

I DID make a post about my phone being gone, so you "texted at your own risk"!!:p

Adidas410s
11-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Lol! Sorry! I had 53 text messages....since I don't subscribe to unlimited text, I just deleted them without opening them!!

I DID make a post about my phone being gone, so you "texted at your own risk"!!:p
you still have to pay for the text even if you don't read it. Once your phone receives the text...then you are billed for receiving it. Remember, it's based on texts sent and received...not sent and read.

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you still have to pay for the text even if you don't read it. Once your phone receives the text...then you are billed for receiving it. Remember, it's based on texts sent and received...not sent and read.

Well that stinks!!!:(

CHS_CG
11-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Well that stinks!!!:(

ya never realize how much you use your phone till you go the weekend without it

kaorder1999
11-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

not always....i only get charged for text messages sent. Many and most services DO NOT charge you if you do not read the Text message.

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
ya never realize how much you use your phone till you go the weekend without it

And a holiday weekend at that!! I was okay til I thought about all the updates I would miss. Thank goodness I was going to the game with Lori anyway, I just sent everyone I knew would be updating me HER number....so it all worked out in the end.

Adidas410s
11-27-2006, 10:11 AM
not always....i only get charged for text messages sent. Many and most services DO NOT charge you if you do not read the Text message.

Unless you have an old sprint phone where you have to connect to the internet to check your inbox...then you'll be charged for them. A company's network doesn't know if you have read a text message or not. All it knows is that the data was in fact transmitted across their network to your device and thus it will bill the device for that transmission.

kaorder1999
11-27-2006, 10:14 AM
i have Cingular and I receive 100's upon 100's of Text Messages a month. I NEVER get charged for one. I only get charged for messages I send. I do not pay any extra for any Text Message plan.

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 10:23 AM
I FOUND MY PHONE!!!

:clap: YAY!!!! How funny that you thought b/c you didn't read your text messages you wouldn't get charged. ;) :D :D

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: YAY!!!! How funny that you thought b/c you didn't read your text messages you wouldn't get charged. ;) :D :D

Well....remember this phone is new. On my old phone, I DID have to get on the internet and access them, so I didn't get charged if I didn't read them.'

Now I am gonna wonder what I missed! 53 texts is a lot, considering that most of yall had a different number for me.

I hope I didn't miss anything juicy!!:p :p

Adidas410s
11-27-2006, 10:34 AM
i have Cingular and I receive 100's upon 100's of Text Messages a month. I NEVER get charged for one. I only get charged for messages I send. I do not pay any extra for any Text Message plan.

I spent 3 years with Cingular...I assure you that they count both sent and received. If you aren't being charged then there is something bundled into your service plan that includes text messaging. There is also the possibility that you have some very old, grandfathered plan (would have to be pre-2003) that included unlimited incoming. I had a few customers that had a very old service that did offer this option but it hasn't been offered since sometime in 2002 if memory serves me correct.
I have an old text msg plan (stopped being offered in Oct 2005) and it does count both incoming and outgoing. Here is a copy of my summary from last month.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1957/textmsgfi3.jpg

kaorder1999
11-27-2006, 10:40 AM
All i'm saying is there are probably 1000's of people that DO NOT PAY for incoming text messages. I'm sure there are 1000's of people with plans older then 2003. I don't care what the new plans are.