PDA

View Full Version : Burnet/Sinton predictions only please.

Chris Hart
11-26-2003, 02:10 PM
We've all heard the bickering between towns an hundred times or more, so let's get to the real subject at hand. Who wins and why? I see Sinton having a hard time stopping the Burnet O, and Burnet winning by 14-21 points. Go DAWGS!

Burnet '94
11-26-2003, 02:53 PM
Burnet big, 61-12. Too much O. Good luck to the Sinton kids though.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2003, 02:54 PM
This sinton team will suprise u when u look up at the scoreboard and ur not winning or its a low scoring game. Pirates will make it a game for about 3 qtrs before burnet puts it away.

Burnet 31
sinton 13 but hopefully this sinton team is ready for the next level GO! Pirates! GO!

espn1
11-26-2003, 02:56 PM
Burnet by 7 Td's.
http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/score.gif

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: espn1 ]</small>

sinton 1316
11-26-2003, 03:01 PM
SintonFan_inAustin:
This sinton team will suprise u when u look up at the scoreboard and ur not winning or its a low scoring game. Pirates will make it a game for about 3 qtrs before burnet puts it away.

Burnet 31
sinton 13 but hopefully this sinton team is ready for the next level GO! Pirates! GO!Sintons been a 2nd half team lately...they put 26 points up in the 3rd quarter against zapata
sinton wins, but not by much

bigdawg06
11-26-2003, 03:04 PM
I think we all know Burnet it is gonna win...but by a whole bunch just because you guys mad us really mad, so if it gets bad sorry you asked for it!

zippy
11-26-2003, 03:11 PM
Come on folks, you know it's gonna be a good game. Sinton will not lie down and roll over. And for those of you who feel we should try and run up the score, I hope and feel coach Shipley is keeping in mind that we need to stay healthy for future rounds. So play smart and try to keep ppl healthy, let the 2nd string take over when its appropriate.

Remember last year....McGee and Shipley both got hurt in the Sinton game, and it had a negative effect in the championship game. Lets not let history repeat itself in this arena.

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-26-2003, 03:41 PM
I also see Sinton keeping this game a nail bitter till the 3rd then i belive Burnet will pull away but, i also have LOTS of FAITH that we can pull this upset off.

eye of the tiger
11-26-2003, 03:54 PM
I agree that Burnet probably has the better team this year, but the better team doesn't always win. Bigger upsets have happened in football than Sinton beating Burnet this week. I'll take the Pirates in a good,close,hard fought game. I hope the animosity has not reached the players and that a safe and clean game will be played.

Sintonfbplayer04
11-26-2003, 03:55 PM
First of all I would like to thank all of the people who have supported the SINTON PIRATES even when times where bad, but the thing that I want to say is that I hope Burnet comes out big headed. So that at half time they will be crapping their pants, after SINTON is winning at half 21-14 thats right WINNING. Get ready Burnet, troubles coming.... suckas

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2003, 03:59 PM
Well, Chris, you know I don't normally make predictions (I'd rather eat liver), so I guess I'll take my own advice. Sort of....

Sinton - I know very little about your team this year - the American-Statesman doesn't cover your games or even give game stats. I do know that you have a tremendous history of making it deep into the playoffs. I cannot imagine that your players would not give it 110% every play again this year. They will not stop until the final :00.

Burnet - Sometimes I know a little more about your team than I'd like, especially last year when my son was a Sr. (JK) It's been several years since I've not attended our game. Your team appears to have a huge OL. Of course, it was hard to tell with our itty-bitty kids. wink Your team is riddled with talent and has the potential to go all the way.

I will say that this game will be worth every mile that is driven, for fans of both towns and will be hard fought to the end. Good luck to both teams. Burnet, I just hope I get the opportunity to come to another of your games this year, but sit on your side with your fans.

Go, 25-3A!

mattv12
11-26-2003, 06:40 PM
i think it is gonna be a close game and wont be over till tha 4th quarter ends. sintons gonna bring it so b ready burnet.

zippy
11-26-2003, 06:46 PM
Burnet will be ready!!...don't be mislead into thinking they won't be. I'm sure Sinton will too.

ARE YA READY TO RUMBLE......I'd skip Thanksgiving and Christmas to get this game started. The tension is building. :D

espn1
11-26-2003, 08:04 PM
mattv12:
i think it is gonna be a close game and wont be over till tha 4th quarter ends. sintons gonna bring it so b ready burnet.LMAO!

FranksBullDog
11-26-2003, 08:06 PM
Chris Hart Burnet BIG Good luck from the Marlin Bulldogs! Hope you win it all!

29east
11-26-2003, 08:10 PM
Burnet by 51...
To my fellow posters.... I know I am one of the few that has fueled the issue of where this game is being played!!! I just wanted everyone to know that I was really just trying to pass along what I heard amongst town,coaches and players... Yea, I believe sinton had a reason to play the game in Corpus but until I am put in the situation sinton is in I guess I can't fault them.... I know the BURNET coaches are using this as motivation, not that BURNET needed to be motivated, just in addition....

Everyone please be careful on the way down..

To Sinton faithful.... I have really tried to hold animosity toward you.. but I just can't.. After last years game and the respect you showed to BURNET it was hard to hold bad feelings... Be safe too... The 30 minutes you have to drive!!!! Just kidding....

booger1
11-26-2003, 08:51 PM
Burnet-63
Sinton-21

shooootno15
11-26-2003, 09:36 PM
yall burnet people whine more than pre school kids that didnt get to have there nap time.....the score will be closer than people are saying. I think the long bus ride will affect burnet.

burnet-35
sinton-24

b-townhottie06
11-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Burnet:56
Sinton:21

bd0707
11-26-2003, 10:37 PM
Burnet63, Sinton13... SHOCK AND AWE BABY!!!

Hot Rod
11-26-2003, 11:07 PM
JUST A GUESS ILL SAY BURNET 95 SENTON 21 JUST BUY LOCAL GOSSIP

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-26-2003, 11:24 PM
Its not all Sinton fault for choosing the site chosen. Burnet had asked to play in San Antonio Sinton said no..Sinton asked to play in Seguin Burnet said no. So they flipped Burnet for Waco Sinton for Corpus. O and Burnet wanted to play on Friday @ 3 so dont fault Sinton for that and Sinton by 12

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-26-2003, 11:26 PM
HOT ROD its Sinton*****

Hot Rod
11-26-2003, 11:32 PM
Sintonz_Wrecken:
HOT ROD its Sinton*****OOPS MY BAD ON THE SPELLING BUT I THINK CLOSE ON THE SCORE GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM

Burnet Dawg06
11-26-2003, 11:38 PM
Burnet 45
Sinton 12

SINTON81
11-26-2003, 11:59 PM
Hot Rod:
JUST A GUESS ILL SAY BURNET 95 SENTON 21 JUST BUY LOCAL GOSSIPI don't know, I think Sinton will make a tackle or two during the game.

Owen B
11-27-2003, 12:14 AM
Hot Rod:

Sintonz_Wrecken:
HOT ROD its Sinton*****OOPS MY BAD ON THE SPELLING BUT I THINK CLOSE ON THE SCORE GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAMLearn it, DURNIT! (Sound familiar?)

20dawgz05
11-27-2003, 12:16 AM
CORRECTION: its BURNET DURN IT CANT U LEARN IT!!! haha :D :p

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 01:30 AM
I'll still take my Pirates by seven. These boys are good and getting better each week. Good luck to all and I pray this will be an injury-free game. :)

SINTON81
11-27-2003, 10:01 AM
Sinton 99 Burnet 20. Only because I don't think we can score 100 on Burnet. :D :D :D :D

dawgdad
11-27-2003, 10:08 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!!!! The turkey is in the oven, the boy is at football practice,the day is a beautiful day. Bring on the football- see ya'll in Corpus. DAWGS win big !!!

poncho
11-27-2003, 10:52 AM
I hope Sinton/Burnet play the game injury free.ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOOTBA...LLL?? Burnet 49
Sinton 17 :cool: :D

TheMarine
11-27-2003, 11:28 AM
BURNET-42
SINTON-14

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 01:48 PM
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES!<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES! GO PIRATES!<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">.
TAKE OUT THE NUMBER ONE TEAM IN THE STATE!!!!!
GOOOOO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

BuckeyeFan
11-27-2003, 02:27 PM
I smell an upset brewing here.

Sinton will shock Burnet by 2 points

Sinton 44
Burnet 42

espn1
11-27-2003, 04:02 PM
espn1:
Burnet by 7 Td's.
http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/score.gifJust a reminder!

shooootno15
11-27-2003, 09:31 PM
burnet is getting cocky......i see burnet thinking they can take this game with ease and will regret it when they look at the scoreboard and it reads sinton-31 burnet-27 with double 0's on the scoreboard

Football GOD
11-27-2003, 09:46 PM
THIS WILL BE A GREAT GAME TO WATCH!
BURNET BRINGS IT'S #1 RANK TEAM TO THE COASTAL
BEND,WHERE THE HUMDITY TAKES YOUR LUNGS APART
SLOWLY AS YOU BREATHE.

THE PIRATES ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE BEEN SINKING ACCORDING TO BURNET,BUT THE CREW IS NOT AND WILL NOT ABANDON SHIP JUST YET.

BURNET-32
PIRATES-35
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

mtownqb09
11-27-2003, 09:53 PM
This weekend I traveled somewhere from about 7-9 hours to watch Burnet play Wharton. I got there and there was about a minute off the clock...Burnet was already up by 9. So my prediction is Burnet by at least 35. I dont think anyone in Texas 3a has the speed to cover Burnets recievers. Yah Sinton is good and they have won games but Burnet is the real deal and after losing like they did last year to Everman..I would think they want it a whole heck of a lot more than anyone else....
GO BULLDOGS

29x281
11-27-2003, 09:54 PM
The general feeling, especially among Sinton fans, is that the Pirates have made great improvements since their 1-4 start. Certainly it is true that Sinton had to replace a great senior class, and that by any measure their season has to be considered a success.

I'm wondering, though, how much of that success has to do with level of competition. Are they truly a different team than they were during their 1-4 start.

It is interesting that, with the exception of the opening loss at Raymondville, Sinton's season has been accuratley predicted by the Collier Sharpe numerology. Since then, they've been underdogs 3 times, losing all 3, and favored 8 times, winning all 8.

Here's a look at the rankings of Sinton's 12 opponents. (Rankings provided by the DataPoll; in the case of Gregory Portland, a 4A school, I used their power ranking of 110.4, which would rank them somewhere near #20 in 3A).

#8 Rice Cons, lost by 38
#17 Cuero, lost by 26
#20 GregPort, lost by 20
#107 Raymondville, lost by 3
#124 Zapata, won by 33
#128 CCW Oso, won by 33
#137 Orange Grv, won by 11
#142 Mathis, won by 7
#147 AransPass, won by 37
#160 CarrizoSp, won by 36
#169 Ingleside, won by 37
#176 Taft, won by 12

Notice how neatly the won-loss results align themselves to the ranking of the opponent. There are some aberrations, notably that the Pirates performed well against the somewhat competitive teams like CCW Oso and Zapata, yet had trouble with a truly dismal team like Taft.

Bottom line. Sinton has beaten nobody from the state's top 107 3A teams. They've lost to nobody ranked lower than 123. Yes, they've improved as the year has gone on, but then so have most teams. They're realistically about the 90th to 100th best team in the state.

You never know. Miracles do happen.

But not often.

Burnet &gt;60
Sinton &lt;20

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 10:06 PM
That's a good point 29x281. I think you're wrong on Sinton being ranked from 90 to 100. They're are definately better than that. I'd say around 88-89 would be more accurate! :D
Seriously though, I guess you'd have to seen the difference in the last few weeks.
Taft and Mathis are rivals from a few miles away. Even Raymondville is becoming a rival of sorts. No excuse for the wins or losses.
Sinton is coming into themselves as all young teams do. You might be surprised. wink

Football GOD
11-27-2003, 10:17 PM
HUMIDITY WILL BE A FACTOR,BUNET HAS NO IDEA.
SIMILAR TO PLAYING IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN
THIN AIR. BUT LOWER SEA LEVEL WITH SIMILAR
RESULTS.BRING YOUR ASTHMA PUMP YOU WILL NEED IT.
NOT INTENDED TO BE A JOKE, JUST REALITY.

29x281
11-27-2003, 10:19 PM
Burnet played in Victoria last week. They scored 70 on an off night.

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 10:23 PM
"Burnet played in Victoria last week. They scored 70 on an off night."
29x281, do you not realize how that sounds? I guess Wharton had absolutely nothing to do with the game. Yall just had an off night. :rolleyes:

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

29x281
11-27-2003, 10:26 PM
I actually saw the game, SF. Did you?

I was merely trying to refute the idea that Burnet will be surprised by the humidity. More of a concern is the north wind which will, ironically, make the humidity a non-factor.

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: 29x281 ]</small>

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-27-2003, 10:36 PM
69. SINTON 134

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-27-2003, 10:37 PM
I also saw the game ... Burnet is good real good..But, Warton played a big factor in Burnets so called OFF GAME...I would say Warton had the off game...just my opinion..from opening kick off they didnt do well.

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 10:37 PM
That's not the point. That one statement took away any credit Wharton might deserve.
Have you seen Sinton the last few weeks? wink
We are fans here, but give some credit to the other team when it is due. Come on...
Anyway, lets enjoy the rest of our Thanksgiving.

Football GOD
11-27-2003, 10:38 PM
29x281:
Burnet played in Victoria last week. They scored 70 on an off night.FROM VICTORIA TO GULF COAST ABOUT 35-40 MILES.
FROM BUC STADIUM TO GULF COAST ABOUT 1 MILE W/LOW TIDE.BUT THAT'S O.K. YOUR TEAM WILL GET TO MEET MR.I CAN'T BREATHE (GULF COAST HUMIDITY)...

Football GOD
11-27-2003, 10:39 PM
<small>[ November 27, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Football GOD ]</small>

Doss
11-27-2003, 11:29 PM
i dont know about burnet blowing sinton away. sinton is gonna come out ready to play. there looking for revenge from last years loss so i see this one as a very close game. sinton 21 burnet 17!!!! sinton, you guys got the support from the ORANGE GROVE BULLDOGS!!!!!

espn1
11-27-2003, 11:37 PM
Doss:
i dont know about burnet blowing sinton away. sinton is gonna come out ready to play. there looking for revenge from last years loss so i see this one as a very close game. sinton 21 burnet 17!!!! sinton, you guys got the support from the ORANGE GROVE BULLDOGS!!!!!You better wakeup, and be prepared for SHOCK and AWE!

Doss
11-27-2003, 11:50 PM
how about you wake up and get ready for the shock wave cause its coming for burnet!!!!!!!!

Football GOD
11-27-2003, 11:52 PM
SHOCK AND AWE HMMMMM....THAT MEANS WAR.ARE YOU GONNA FIGHT THE WAR OR JUST SHOOT YOUR MOUTH OFF.IF YOU WANT WAR WE'LL GIVE YOU A WAR.HITTING THE BARRACADES.SEE YA.SINTON WINS BIG!!!!!

29east
11-27-2003, 11:54 PM
Doss:
i dont know about burnet blowing sinton away. sinton is gonna come out ready to play. there looking for revenge from last years loss so i see this one as a very close game. sinton 21 burnet 17!!!! sinton, you guys got the support from the ORANGE GROVE BULLDOGS!!!!!ESPN some just don't get it do they...????!!!

doss...I promise you BURNET will score more than 17 points. BURNET by 51!!!!

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-28-2003, 12:44 AM
Tommorow will find out .. till Then .. Be safe

sinfan75
11-28-2003, 06:24 AM
29x281:
I actually saw the game, SF. Did you?

I was merely trying to refute the idea that Burnet will be surprised by the humidity. More of a concern is the north wind which will, ironically, make the humidity a non-factor.I agree,the humidity will be non-factor in this game.But that north wind will be another story.No matter though I don't think it will change the outcome.Burnet will win but I think it will be alot closer than ya'll think.As Coach Mitchell said early in the year,when Sinton plays error-free ball they hang with anyone in 3A.I'll say Burnet by 2 tds or less.

sinfan75
11-28-2003, 08:12 AM
29x281:
The general feeling, especially among Sinton fans, is that the Pirates have made great improvements since their 1-4 start. Certainly it is true that Sinton had to replace a great senior class, and that by any measure their season has to be considered a success.

I'm wondering, though, how much of that success has to do with level of competition. Are they truly a different team than they were during their 1-4 start.

It is interesting that, with the exception of the opening loss at Raymondville, Sinton's season has been accuratley predicted by the Collier Sharpe numerology. Since then, they've been underdogs 3 times, losing all 3, and favored 8 times, winning all 8.

Here's a look at the rankings of Sinton's 12 opponents. (Rankings provided by the DataPoll; in the case of Gregory Portland, a 4A school, I used their power ranking of 110.4, which would rank them somewhere near #20 in 3A).

#8 Rice Cons, lost by 38
#17 Cuero, lost by 26
#20 GregPort, lost by 20
#107 Raymondville, lost by 3
#124 Zapata, won by 33
#128 CCW Oso, won by 33
#137 Orange Grv, won by 11
#142 Mathis, won by 7
#147 AransPass, won by 37
#160 CarrizoSp, won by 36
#169 Ingleside, won by 37
#176 Taft, won by 12

Notice how neatly the won-loss results align themselves to the ranking of the opponent. There are some aberrations, notably that the Pirates performed well against the somewhat competitive teams like CCW Oso and Zapata, yet had trouble with a truly dismal team like Taft.

Bottom line. Sinton has beaten nobody from the state's top 107 3A teams. They've lost to nobody ranked lower than 123. Yes, they've improved as the year has gone on, but then so have most teams. They're realistically about the 90th to 100th best team in the state.

You never know. Miracles do happen.

But not often.

Burnet &gt;60
Sinton &lt;20A few years back Sinton played Mathis the 1st game of the year with Sinton winnin that game.They met again in the area round of the play-offs.Sinton was favored to win that game but lost by a fairly good margin.That Mathis team went on to play in the state title game.All I'm tryin to say is all teams improve as the season goes on.But there are teams that improve more than others somrtimes.So don't sell
Sinton short.

29x281
11-28-2003, 09:28 AM
That year was 1999, and in their next game Mathis beat Burnet 39-21. They went on to beat Gatesville and then lose to Liberty Eyleau in the State Championship game.

Teams do improve. Some more than others. All I'm saying is that it's hard to prove Sinton's improvement just by looking at their scores. Part of the problem, and it's no fault of Sinton's, is that there's such a wide gap between the good teams it's played and the not so good teams. It's hard to know exactly where Sinton falls in between those 2 groups. Anywhere from 50 to 100, I would think. The Taft and Mathis scores lead me to think it's closer to 100.

In any case, just looking quantitatively at opponents and scores, the evidence suggests the possibility of Sinton upsetting Burnet is extremely remote.

Vrabird
11-28-2003, 09:49 AM
And that my friend is what makes this game all the more exciting!!! Sports are full of underdog upsets and Sinton is more that gratefull for the CHANCE of being the spoiler. We may not have a shot on paper,but don't count out Sinton on tthe field!!!

PhiI C
11-28-2003, 09:56 AM
Hey Varsity. You forgot to analyze Burnet for us. Oh well. Thank you for your support Doss. Your volleyball girls were terrific and were only stopped by the state champions Wimberley.

sinfan75
11-28-2003, 11:21 AM
I'll add one more thing.I no some of the Burnet fans are upset about the drive and the players are mad and gonna show it on the field by runnin up the score.well lots of people don't give Sinton much of a chance at all inthis game.And I can bet you that some of the players know about the point spreads bein predicted.Those predictions like that tend to REALLY motivate a team to play at higher level.Just don't be surprised if the winner of this game is still in doubt at the end.

Bestdamsportsshowperiod
11-28-2003, 01:16 PM
i see nothing but an ***whipping in this game. Burnet will win big. It just depends on how much the coach wants to put on the board. By mid 3rd quarter Burnet 2nd team will be in the game.

bc 76
11-28-2003, 02:37 PM
Burnet can name there score,Sinton was just lucky the playoffs card that they drew,other wise the should be playing basketball a long time ago,Burnet goes home happy a least for one more week anyway. Burnet 48- Sinton 0.

Doss
11-28-2003, 04:36 PM
no sinton didnt just get lucky to be in the playoffs they earned it. they have worked just as hard as any other team in the state to get where there at. i still got sinton 21 burnet 17. and burnets ride hope is a sad shocker!!!!!

BurnetBulldog
11-28-2003, 05:19 PM
Doss:
how about you wake up and get ready for the shock wave cause its coming for burnet!!!!!!!!Ignorance is bliss...

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2003, 08:44 PM
yea right shock and awe sinton inability to pass was the difference but im sure the blueprint to shut down ur offense(wow impressive blocking by ur linemen, not) was revealed, or was that ur second team in the second half.

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-28-2003, 08:47 PM
I think Burnet played good but the refs played a big factor in Sintons loss but hey its highschool football. Burnet represent Reg.IV and bring the title back.

JCMARAUDER
11-28-2003, 09:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED BURNET THOUGHT YA'LL WHERE GOING TO BEAT US 80 OR 90 POINTS.

Chris Hart
11-29-2003, 12:22 AM
Guys, I never said we would beat yall by that much. I started the topic and predicted a Burnet win by 14-21 points. Pretty close huh? I knew it would be closer than most Burnet people were predicting, Burnet has had problems stopping the wing-T offense in the recent past. But, let's not blame it on the refs, afterall we're the ones that had an 80+ yd. TD return and 7 points taken off the board, not yall. Yall played good, but give Burnet their due for being the better team. BTW, you did notice yall's last 8 points came on our 2nd string Defense didn't ya?

sinfan75
11-29-2003, 01:04 AM
I thought the officiating was pretty good.The only bad call or no call that I saw was Burnets last td.I mean it was almost a tackle and the refs never saw it.Other than that Burnet just had the better team.Once again good luck inyour run for the title.

SintonFan
11-29-2003, 01:25 AM
Alright Sinton folks, the game is over. Sinton had a touchdown taken away and so did Burnet. I'm just repeating words from others. Chris, I wish we could have met. You're one of the original Burnet fans. Maybe if I'm in SA next week we could meet. Sound cool? (PM me...)
75, no slight to you... :D

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>