PDA

View Full Version : Wildstangs - anybody - HELP-Where is the stadium in Sweetwater??

Ranger Mom
09-12-2002, 10:42 AM
I am coming from Greenwood and have no idea where to go!! I was there year before last, but I didn't drive so I don't remember where to go. Can someone give me directions from I-20. Me and my 13 yr old daughter are going to watch the Freshman game, so with just the 2 of us, it's the blind leading the blind!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

audasmom7
09-12-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom:
I am coming from Greenwood and have no idea where to go!! I was there year before last, but I didn't drive so I don't remember where to go. Can someone give me directions from I-20. Me and my 13 yr old daughter are going to watch the Freshman game, so with just the 2 of us, it's the blind leading the blind!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
You'll be able to spot it....its like on the the left somewhere LOL.... Hey PS hows the sign coming?? Lisa See ya tomorrow night woohoo GO RANGERS

[This message has been edited by audasmom7 (edited September 12, 2002).]

Ranger Mom
09-12-2002, 11:10 AM
OK, I know where it is now. I went to mapquest. As soon as I printed the map out, it all came back to me. I believe I can get there without having to stop for directions!!

Ranger Mom
09-12-2002, 11:12 AM
Audus-Mamacita,
The sign is done. Took it over to the Pattersons last night. Did you get yours done??

tors2002
09-12-2002, 11:30 AM
Stadium is on the north side of downtown. Find the courthouse and then got north, u cant miss it. Good Luck, I wish we played each other this year. Maybe next year.

At least ya'll can bang up Sweetwater for us in District. LOL http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

Ranger Mom
09-12-2002, 11:37 AM
I know what you mean!! It seems strange not to play Lamesa, and even Stanton, this year. I think besides the excitement of the rivalry, I was just so darn close to home!! Oh well.......at least GW isn't having to travel to Presidio now!!