PDA

View Full Version : The evil Aledo scoreboard operator!!! (Graham/Sanger)

Adidas410s
11-26-2006, 08:12 PM
This was the scoreboard after Graham scored to win the game in the 4th OT.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1594/p1011404cd0.jpg

Cameron Crazy
11-26-2006, 08:16 PM
I noticed that and i noticed when the field judge called a elligle motion on us on Defense!

SideBurnWillie
11-26-2006, 08:19 PM
How sweet. Nothing but a bunch a spoiled brats. :smoker: Can anyone tell me where it is a UIL rule that you can't leave a stadium until the 4th qtr or you have to pay again to get back in. :dispntd: :dispntd:

Emerson1
11-26-2006, 08:24 PM

Cameron Crazy
11-26-2006, 08:28 PM
They were charging again to go out and then come back in?:thinking:

SideBurnWillie
11-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
They were charging again to go out and then come back in?:thinking:

Yes they were and said it was a UIL rule. Thats the biggest bunch BS I ever heard.

3afan
11-27-2006, 10:07 AM
UPDATE - according to ...

Mark Cousins, Ph.D.
Athletic Coordinator
University Interscholastic League

... there is no UIL rule governing this and, I quote - "That would be a local decision."

so someone in Aledo was fibbin'

tigerbyheart
11-27-2006, 10:12 AM
I just want to say Congratulations to the Steers for a hard fought game. Way to never give up and hang in there. It was an exciting game and you never gave up....KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
11-27-2006, 10:15 AM
I told em what I thought of their rediculous rule, LOL but they didnt seem to care.:D

Ranger Mom
11-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I told em what I thought of their rediculous rule, LOL but they didnt seem to care.:D

That is SO stupid! When we played at Waco ISD in 2002, a lady accidently left her baby's bottle in the car. They wouldn't let her run and get it without charging her another $7 (or however much it was) to get in again!!

I hate when they just tell an outright lie though. Heck, at Grande, you can come and go as you please, just as long as you have your ticket stub to get back in.

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That is SO stupid! When we played at Waco ISD in 2002, a lady accidently left her baby's bottle in the car. They wouldn't let her run and get it without charging her another $7 (or however much it was) to get in again!!

I hate when they just tell an outright lie though. Heck, at Grande, you can come and go as you please, just as long as you have your ticket stub to get back in.

It is stupid. :foul: They do the same thing at Victoria Memorial Stadium where Ingleside is playing this weekend!! :mad: Better make sure I have all my crap with me.

kaorder1999
11-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

ive heard it announced at NUMEROUS stadiums that it was UIL that says that if they leave they must pay again to return....BUT....most of these games I remember were double-hearders or triple-headers...

CenTexSports
11-27-2006, 10:44 AM
I am curious about your statement about the defensive penalty.
1) There is no field judge in a 5 man HS crew so was it one of the wing guys (head linesman or line judge)?
2) Was there movement on the defensive line (into the neutral zone) that caused an offensive lineman to false start? If so and this offensive lineman was head up or just next to this defensive lineman then it is a penalty on the defense for causing the false start.