PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo!

Gsquared
11-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Im back, was sore after the big wreck wed night, sore all the next day doin my Thanksgiving gambling, sore all day Friday and yesterday but today, only my tail bone is sore!! Not sure how my tail bone is hurt from a head on wreck. Oh yeah, if I talked to any of you Thursday or Friday, I probably dont remember so repeat what you said, think I had a concussion. :eek:

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Dang, G! Glad you're okay!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Im back, was sore after the big wreck wed night, sore all the next day doin my Thanksgiving gambling, sore all day Friday and yesterday but today, only my tail bone is sore!! Not sure how my tail bone is hurt from a head on wreck. Oh yeah, if I talked to any of you Thursday or Friday, I probably dont remember so repeat what you said, think I had a concussion. :eek:
Are you sure someone didn't put....well, nevermind, let's just be happy that you're alright. ;)

Cameron Crazy
11-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Glad yourok!

DaHop72
11-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Im back, was sore after the big wreck wed night, sore all the next day doin my Thanksgiving gambling, sore all day Friday and yesterday but today, only my tail bone is sore!! Not sure how my tail bone is hurt from a head on wreck. Oh yeah, if I talked to any of you Thursday or Friday, I probably dont remember so repeat what you said, think I had a concussion. :eek: So, my check is not really in the mail.:( :(

Boosty_Hondo
11-26-2006, 09:42 PM
wow sorry to hear that hope everything gets better ive been in my fair share of wrecks so i konw how u feel

44INAROW
11-26-2006, 09:42 PM
I missed what happened Grant - what happened?:(

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 09:49 PM
saturday TMF in Tyler. I'm there. find out what side ya'll are on.

pirate4state
11-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Im back, was sore after the big wreck wed night, sore all the next day doin my Thanksgiving gambling, sore all day Friday and yesterday but today, only my tail bone is sore!! Not sure how my tail bone is hurt from a head on wreck. Oh yeah, if I talked to any of you Thursday or Friday, I probably dont remember so repeat what you said, think I had a concussion. :eek: You don't remember our conversations? I'm crushed. :p :p Glad you are feeling better!!

Gsquared
11-27-2006, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You don't remember our conversations? I'm crushed. :p :p Glad you are feeling better!!
I remember those Saturday ones!! Think I remember something Thursday about Jello, bacon, peanut butter, and Yorkies. Was that you?

pirate4state
11-27-2006, 10:18 AM
I remember those Saturday ones!! Think I remember something Thursday about Jello, bacon, peanut butter, and Yorkies. Was that you? ROFL! No to the Yorkie, yes to everything else. ;) :nerd: :D

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 10:34 AM
"Dude. Where's my car?"

"Where's your car, dude?"

;)

Gsquared
11-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
"Dude. Where's my car?"

"Where's your car, dude?"

;)
Haha, saw my car the next day at the wrecker place when I went to get some of my belongings out of it, after seeing the car, im the luckiest guy on the face of the earth brotha!

JasperDog94
11-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Haha, saw my car the next day at the wrecker place when I went to get some of my belongings out of it, after seeing the car, im the luckiest guy on the face of the earth brotha! I'm glad to hear it.