Discuss

3afan
11-26-2006, 06:19 PM
LE - also gotta look who they beat

Emerson1
11-26-2006, 06:20 PM

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Is Rockdale "thump, thump, thump" still playing football? Nope, they are already hitting the hardcourts! :D :D J/K

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Is Rockdale "thump, thump, thump" still playing football? Nope, they are already hitting the hardcourts! :D :D J/K It isn't about Rockdale...;)

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 06:24 PM
if they played, it woudn't even be close. the speed of TL/E would overwhelm Snyder, just as it did 2 years ago. not saying they are a bad team, just saying they would not matchup well.

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
if they played, it woudn't even be close. the speed of TL/E would overwhelm Snyder, just as it did 2 years ago. not saying they are a bad team, just saying they would not matchup well.

What are you smoking? TL/E didn't play Snyder 2 years ago! :rolleyes: :(

charlesrixey
11-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Liberty-Eylau beat Gilmer

that's enough of an argument for me

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 07:00 PM
What are you smoking? TL/E didn't play Snyder 2 years ago! :rolleyes: :( I know that............but some speed did overwhelm Synder.............duh!!!!!!

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 07:02 PM
I know that............but some speed did overwhelm Synder.............duh!!!!!!

duh! You don't have a clue :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 07:06 PM
duh! You don't have a clue :rolleyes: :rolleyes: unfortunately, I have more than a clue. I heard all about speed 2 years ago. You guys don't even know what speed is. I've said on several occasions, i'll put my very fast team against your 2 or 3 track stars anyday.

txkmom
11-26-2006, 07:08 PM
LE still has to put the complete game together again. I know they can. Also, 2 of LE's losses were played mostly without Will Middlebrooks and LaMichael James, although they are certainly not the only factors.

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
unfortunately, I have more than a clue. I heard all about speed 2 years ago. You guys don't even know what speed is. I've said on several occasions, i'll put my very fast team against your 2 or 3 track stars anyday.

Track speed doesn't mean squat when we are talking football Albert! Just ask Sweetwater. I would bet you that they would kill Vernon on the track and look who is advancing!

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Track speed doesn't mean squat when we are talking football Albert! Just ask Sweetwater. I would bet you that they would kill Vernon on the track and look who is advancing! again, I am not talking about track speed. football speed is totally different. I don't have an ax to grind with you. I'm just telling the truth. If and when you play a L/E type team you will go down. just like you did 2 years ago.

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 07:17 PM
again, I am not talking about track speed. football speed is totally different. I don't have an ax to grind with you. I'm just telling the truth. If and when you play a L/E type team you will go down. just like you did 2 years ago.

Too bad your team is playing "thump, thump, thump" basketball! :D

Adidas410s
11-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Too bad your team is playing "thump, thump, thump" basketball! :D '
are there other types of basketball??? :confused:

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Lets talk football! Oh, sorry you'll arent still participating! :D J/K I'm just trying to stir the pot a bit.!

Adidas410s
11-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Lets talk football! Oh, sorry you'll arent still participating! :D J/K I'm just trying to stir the pot a bit.!

Let me know when Snyder gets one of these...http://static.flickr.com/3/6750060_ffba36ead9_m.jpg

j/k...best of luck to Snyder and Graham this weekend. I'm hoping for a matchup of these two in the regional finals in Abilene in two weeks! :D:D:D

3afan
11-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Too bad your team is playing "thump, thump, thump" basketball! :D

lordy, not you too ........ :rolleyes:

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
lordy, not you too ........ :rolleyes:

No, I am just trying to have some fun. I have the utmost respect for Wylie and that is why I can rag them a bit.

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Let me know when Snyder gets one of these...http://static.flickr.com/3/6750060_ffba36ead9_m.jpg

j/k...best of luck to Snyder and Graham this weekend. I'm hoping for a matchup of these two in the regional finals in Abilene in two weeks! :D:D:D

Who was the last team to defeat Wylie before you'll won state? Snyder Tigers!

Adidas410s
11-26-2006, 07:45 PM

and who won state???? :thumbsup:

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 07:47 PM

You are right. This was one time that it was advantageous to be the largest school in district. If you'll had faced Gilmer the results would have been the same as ours.

RMAC
11-26-2006, 07:48 PM

And there is that magical preposition; BEFORE. :rolleyes:

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 07:49 PM

touche! This was one time that it was advantageous to be the big school from district. Had you'll faced Gilmer the results would have been as bad as ours!

SideBurnWillie
11-26-2006, 08:00 PM
The tag team bros, how sweet! Always bringing things up. :thinking: :thinking: Thats what blackie does. :doh:

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
The tag team bros, how sweet! Always bringing things up. :thinking: :thinking: Thats what blackie does. :doh:

Don't compare me to Blackie. I don't just log on to talk smack. I am here daily and just enjoy having a bit of fun with the area rivals!

SideBurnWillie
11-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Don't compare me to Blackie. I don't just log on to talk smack. I am here daily and just enjoy having a bit of fun with the area rivals!

:doh: Read again! :doh: there is to bros attacking you!:doh:

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
:doh: Read again! :doh: there is to bros attacking you!:doh:

OK, I just didn't want to be compared to BM. I enjoy chatting here and stirring the pot once in a while!

snydertiger02
11-26-2006, 08:34 PM

who aired up the basketballs early?

snydertiger02
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM

man ur retarded u need to look in to who snyder played two years ago!!!

DaHop72
11-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by snydertiger02
man ur retarded u need to look in to who snyder played two years ago!!! Dear snydertiger02 otherwise known as newbie. With a grand total of 25 posts now, you are well on your way to embarrasing the town of Snyder single-handedly. If you were to read before posting or would try and show some knowledge about Snyder football you know what lostaussie is referring to. He is from Gilmer Texas, does December 2004 ring a bell to you?? Before you submit a thread, hit the preview button and see what you are fixing to send, then if it makes some kind of sense, send it, if not backspace out. Thanks you on behalf of the sensible posters from Snyder.

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 09:12 PM
it's for guys like hopster that i hope Snyder does well, this year and every year. It's for guys like mrescape, that have been sending shots at us all year , that I hope Snyder gets the crap beat out of them. good luck Hop:thumbsup:

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 09:13 PM
This thread took a wrong turn somewhere

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2006, 09:15 PM

TL/E proved that the Gilmer defense was suspect despite going undefeated in theh regular season. It also helped in getting two starters back after they were injured early in the year.

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
This thread took a wrong turn somewhere you asked for an opinion. I gave one. then somebody started sending shots at our program, who I can assure you they didn't want to play.

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Bunches of jerks stealing my thread! :)

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Oh yea Snyder couldn't even cary the jock strap of Texarkana L-E :D:);):p

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 09:20 PM
you asked for an opinion. I gave one. then somebody started sending shots at our program, who I can assure you they didn't want to play.

I hate that you feel this way. It had nothing against Gilmer at all. I was just frustrated by the decision by the UIL to allow Kinne to play. Gilmer is a class program and I have the utmost respect for them.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2006, 09:25 PM
you asked for an opinion. I gave one. then somebody started sending shots at our program, who I can assure you they didn't want to play.

Excuse me where did someone take a shot at yalls program? What I have seen is you taking shots at our program.

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2006, 09:27 PM

With all of that talent, including the "transfer", it's a disappointing season for Gilmer, even with one loss

Adidas410s
11-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Oh yea Snyder couldn't even cary the jock strap of Texarkana L-E :D:);):p

and neither could Rockdale! :thumbsup:

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 09:29 PM
and neither could Rockdale! :thumbsup: I don't make Rockdale out to be high and almighty;) :p :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
11-26-2006, 09:32 PM
I don't make Rockdale out to be high and almighty;) :p :thumbsup:

that's right...you save those thoughts for your favorite college!

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 09:33 PM
that's right...you save those thoughts for your favorite college! Nah I've been realistic lately

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Excuse me where did someone take a shot at yalls program? What I have seen is you taking shots at our program. by no means. when we beat ya'll 2 years ago, I said on several occasions, how hard your team played, how well they acted, how they never quit, even when the game was over early. that is the sign of very good coaching. what i got very tired of hearing was about how fast you were. after that game you should have learned. whomever comes out of region 2 will have a speed advantage over region 1. that is a fact. doesn't mean you can't overcome(greenwood vs. daingerfield) it can be done. maybe you have the coaching staff to do that, we shall see. once again, I am only going by what I have witnessed on several occasions. you still have to play. thats why they tee it up.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2006, 09:35 PM

Crap I started to say something, but I will leave it as is.

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Crap I started to say something, but I will leave it as is. Smart ;) Just kidding don't be so serial

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2006, 09:36 PM

It will be hard to do that when they can't make the playoffs. LOL.

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
It will be hard to do that when they can't make the playoffs. LOL. *tear* Hurt my feelings with that one.....NOT

mrescape43
11-26-2006, 09:38 PM
and neither could Rockdale! :thumbsup:

:D :D :thumbsup:

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Rockdale will be on the rise the next couple of years. :)

necks_c/09
11-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Columbia Roughnecks......

best 8-4 team in the state.

CueroDad2006
11-26-2006, 10:15 PM
unfortunately, I have more than a clue. I heard all about speed 2 years ago. You guys don't even know what speed is. I've said on several occasions, i'll put my very fast team against your 2 or 3 track stars anyday.

Are you sure your not thinking about Cuero's track speed?

snydertiger02
11-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Dear snydertiger02 otherwise known as newbie. With a grand total of 25 posts now, you are well on your way to embarrasing the town of Snyder single-handedly. If you were to read before posting or would try and show some knowledge about Snyder football you know what lostaussie is referring to. He is from Gilmer Texas, does December 2004 ring a bell to you?? Before you submit a thread, hit the preview button and see what you are fixing to send, then if it makes some kind of sense, send it, if not backspace out. Thanks you on behalf of the sensible posters from Snyder.

MAN YOU NEED TO JUST SHUT UR TRAP J/K JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN.

DaHop72
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
MAN YOU NEED TO JUST SHUT UR TRAP J/K JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN. Big difference in having fun and being a fool.:D

Snyder_TigerFan
11-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Big difference in having fun and being a fool.:D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2006, 10:50 PM
MAN YOU NEED TO JUST SHUT UR TRAP J/K JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN.

You need to heed that advice, you are giving Snyder posters a bad name

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 10:54 PM
haha Snyda is coooooool