PDA

View Full Version : Random, idle thoughts

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 06:02 PM
the Graham/Sanger game must have been unbelievable to watch

I still have an Upsher County team to pull for as the class 1A Union Hill Bulldogs take on Lovelady Friday night in Arp

I have a lot of leaves in my yard!!!!!!!!!

love them or hate them, what Celina is doing is pretty impressive. they roll Canton this week and play for the RegII championship next week.

My wife is Christmas shopping and I'm scared:thinking:

I would love to see the Wimberly/Cuero matchup

My son killed a really nice Hamilton County buck on Thanksgiving Day.

I know it's killing AJ not to able to post!!!!!!!!!

And last but not least, I love beer:thumbsup:

44INAROW
11-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie

My wife is Christmas shopping and I'm scared:thinking:

I would love to see the Wimberly/Cuero matchup

My son killed a really nice Hamilton County buck on Thanksgiving Day.

And last but not least, I love beer:thumbsup:

come on to San Antonio and spend the weekend. You can go to the game and you and your wife can shop together :D and if you don't feel like shopping, you can sit at one of the outdoor drinking establishments along the riverwalk and drink beer and you and your son can talk about his deer:)

lostaussie
11-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
come on to San Antonio and spend the weekend. You can go to the game and you and your wife can shop together :D and if you don't feel like shopping, you can sit at one of the outdoor drinking establishments along the riverwalk and drink beer and you and your son can talk about his deer:) I would love too. But seeing as my son actually goes to UHill, I am contractually bound to attend until they bow out:D I will though be at TMF in Tyler on Saturday to see Royse City/ Liberty Eylau.