PDA

View Full Version : Cuero people...

Gobbla2001
11-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Whose making a weekend out of our game this Friday Night and staying in SA? If you are will you check out OG/Hondo in the Dome the next day???

I think I may try to check out Austin Westlake and Los Fresnos in Victoria Saturday at 2...

44INAROW
11-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Would be a great weekend - football and shopping - might go up Friday and come home that night and go back up Saturday yo watch Hondo/OG and spend Sat night and shop Sunday....... will have to see how the week goes - If we aren't in SA - we'll most likely go to the game in Victoria Saturday

gobblerfan02
11-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Im going to the game on Friday, spending the night, and may catch the other game on saturday, hopefully after a good outcome friday night!

Old Green
11-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Whose making a weekend out of our game this Friday Night and staying in SA? If you are will you check out OG/Hondo in the Dome the next day???

I think I may try to check out Austin Westlake and Los Fresnos in Victoria Saturday at 2... I thinking about going to the Westlake game

gobblerfan02
11-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I thinking about going to the Westlake game Then you can catch Ingleside play Pleasanton at 7 in Victoria as well, that would be a good afternoon of football!

gobbler grad
11-26-2006, 08:53 PM
after the Cuero game, really thinking of the LH/ Sweeny game in Bryan and back to Victoria for Ingleside/Pleasanton game...:eek:

Boosty_Hondo
11-26-2006, 09:40 PM
i am going to be going to the cuero/wimberly then staying the night in sa then going to the hondo/og game

Old Green
11-26-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
i am going to be going to the cuero/wimberly then staying the night in sa then going to the hondo/og game I thought about the doing the same thing, but I have to be back in Cuero.

Boosty_Hondo
11-26-2006, 09:46 PM
oh well im pretty excited

pirate4state
11-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
after the Cuero game, really thinking of the LH/ Sweeny game in Bryan and back to Victoria for Ingleside/Pleasanton game...:eek: If you figure out how to do that let me know. I was looking at map quest and it just doesn't seem possible. :confused:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If you figure out how to do that let me know. I was looking at map quest and it just doesn't seem possible. :confused:

Drive fast and pass on turns. :thumbsup: