PDA

View Full Version : Does Liberty Hill really think they can beat Burnet

Bulldog_fan_9
09-28-2003, 08:04 PM
Liberty Hill folks already seem to be running their mouthes about how they are going to beat Burnet. Come on. We haven't even started district play and you already are planning on an undeafeated season. Get real.

Gobbla2001
09-28-2003, 08:07 PM
It's strange how you can change just a couple of words in here and it still makes sense... Watch this, I will put the changed words in all-caps...

BURNET (was Liberty Hill) folks already seem to be running their mouthes about how they are going to beat EVERYONE (did say Burnet). Come on. We haven't even started district play and you already are planning on an undeafeated season. Get real.

---

See, just switched two words and the paragraph still makes sense...

Just remember, this isn't directed at all Burnet posters...

LH_Panther9
09-28-2003, 08:56 PM
When did we ever say were gunna beat yall? I know i didnt...

But we'll try are best. :)

MKA
09-28-2003, 09:58 PM
Losers always cry about doing there best,
Winners go home and f*&# the prom queen.
There is no try do or do not.

lepfan
09-28-2003, 10:17 PM
MKA:
There is no try do or do not.MKA-that is rude...even though you did not spell the word correctly does not mean it is ok to use it...you owe this board (and other posters) an apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

HornetMom
09-28-2003, 10:40 PM
lepfan:

MKA:
There is no try do or do not.MKA-that is rude...even though you did not spell the word correctly does not mean it is ok to use it...you owe this board (and other posters) an apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: For sure. MKA, that was totally uncalled for. :mad:

20dawgz05
09-28-2003, 10:50 PM
i dont think they do....i was at work today and this LH guy came in my line and we were talkin bout f-ball and he was like well dont expect much of a fight from LH this year...i was like ok he said it really snotty so i was slow wit his grocerys!!!!!

lobo12
09-28-2003, 10:59 PM
any team can beat any team on any given day

lepfan
09-28-2003, 11:07 PM
lobo12:
any team can beat any team on any given dayAMEN lobo!!! On any given day a team with no wins for the past 2 years could beat a team that has no losses for the past 2 years....HIGHLY unlikely, but still possible....(I had 2 teams in mind but did not feel necessary to use them)

mwisnews
09-28-2003, 11:15 PM
The day Burnet gets by Liberty Hill this season, is the day pigs fly. Last, year Burnet came up and smashed them on their home turf. They can only run the ball and they can't pass with a darn. Liberty Hill is like Nebraska, they are really good running, but can't pass worth a darn. They tried passing when they were way behind last year and got intercepted twice. Everyone knows that Burnet can both run and pass. Liberty Hill can only pass.

spaniard
09-28-2003, 11:20 PM
mwisnews:
The day Burnet gets by Liberty Hill this season, is the day pigs fly. Last, year Burnet came up and smashed them on their home turf. They can only run the ball and they can't pass with a darn. Liberty Hill is like Nebraska, they are really good running, but can't pass worth a darn. They tried passing when they were way behind last year and got intercepted twice. Everyone knows that Burnet can both run and pass. Liberty Hill can only pass.the day this post makes sense will be the day piges fly

jerry7
09-29-2003, 12:25 AM
never say never..........ask Andrews.........

SWTdawg
09-29-2003, 01:41 AM
At least it is in Burnet this year so all the fans have some kind of chance to get a seat. The game in Bandera will be horrible... what is it 500 visitors seats maybe.

therealbulldogs
09-29-2003, 02:06 AM
SWTdawg:
At least it is in Burnet this year so all the fans have some kind of chance to get a seat. The game in Bandera will be horrible... what is it 500 visitors seats maybe.Ha ha! Bandera's visitors side might sit 250! MYSA.com has the capacity of our stadium at 1200. I think yall should have EVERY single Burnet fan come down to Bandera.

<small>[ September 29, 2003, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: therealbulldogs ]</small>

tigerSville_04
09-29-2003, 02:47 AM
Anything can happen at any given Time, So dont ever ever ever under estimate a team. You might just Lose. So both teams dont get to big headed.

BULLDOGFAN
09-29-2003, 07:05 AM
Man come on guy's. What do you want Liberty Hill to say... That they are going to lose... Everyone knows Burnet is a force, but that doesn;t mean ya tuck tail and give up before the game starts.

Now about Bandera vs. Burnet.... I am posting 4 reserved seats on the Jungle side on E-Bay to the highest bidder. :) ~

espn1
09-29-2003, 07:57 AM
BULLDOGFAN:
Man come on guy's. What do you want Liberty Hill to say... That they are going to lose... Everyone knows Burnet is a force, but that doesn;t mean ya tuck tail and give up before the game starts.

Now about Bandera vs. Burnet.... I am posting 4 reserved seats on the Jungle side on E-Bay to the highest bidder. :) ~Thank! For not making me type.

JCM
09-29-2003, 08:35 AM
Hey, cut LH some slack. I played football for LH in the 1960's. LH had a 35 game losing streak in the early 1960's and have never been a consistent football power. They finally have a coach whose scheme fits their talent and it works. While LH is not at Burnet's level, they are competitive and a source of pride for the town. Go panthers!

SintonFan
09-29-2003, 09:02 AM
mwisnews
The day Burnet gets by Liberty Hill this season, is the day pigs fly. Last, year Burnet came up and smashed them on their home turf. They can only run the ball and they can't pass with a darn. Liberty Hill is like Nebraska, they are really good running, but can't pass worth a darn. They tried passing when they were way behind last year and got intercepted twice. Everyone knows that Burnet can both run and pass. Liberty Hill can only pass.Which is it? Can Liberty Hill pass or not pass? I'm confused! :confused:
I love your analogy about Nebraska and Liberty Hill! LOL
Didn't Nebraska win a national championship 'not passing worth a darn'? I'd say many if not most Texas high school champions couldn't pass worth a darn.

<small>[ September 29, 2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

olddawggreen
09-29-2003, 03:37 PM
TAKE NO ONE FOR GRANTED!!!! PS All burnet fans need to get to Bandera early, wear lots of green and sit on the home side!

booger1
09-29-2003, 03:40 PM
MKA:
There is no try do or do not.That was funny! Forget about what these touchy cyrbabies say, it was funny if they don't like it they don't have to read it!

MKA
09-29-2003, 09:03 PM
Thanks Booger1 but i do apologise to the ladys for my inappropriate use of vocabulary. I was only trying to be funny and The Rock was on TV. It just happened to fit. :cool:

29x281
09-29-2003, 09:14 PM
I just can't believe you quote Yoda right after talking about deflowering the prom queen.

lepfan
09-29-2003, 10:11 PM
booger1:

MKA:
There is no try do or do not.That was funny! Forget about what these touchy cyrbabies say, it was funny if they don't like it they don't have to read it!No it is not funny, it is inappropriate. You on the other hand are....never mind, not worth it... :mad:

lepfan
09-29-2003, 10:14 PM
MKA:
Thanks Booger1 but i do apologise to the ladys for my inappropriate use of vocabulary. I was only trying to be funny and The Rock was on TV. It just happened to fit. :cool: Everyone appreciates the apology---This is why I don't rate people until I have read several posts over a longer period of time. I would have rated you a 1 the other night...it is climbing :)

thunder
09-30-2003, 09:16 AM
it is silly to say that l.h. will win or lose to burnet when l.h. is working hard preparing for the game against blanco.