PDA

View Full Version : Pleasanton vs Ingleside

Johnnypaycheck
11-26-2006, 09:57 AM
When and Where are they gonna hook up and play?

stxfootballfan
11-26-2006, 11:52 AM
I heard George West Saturday at 2:00pm. I dont know if that is true if it is it doesnt make much sense to me.

pirate4state
11-26-2006, 12:15 PM
George West??? A 2A school??? :confused: :thinking: That doesn't sound right at all.

Bull Butter
11-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Definitely not George West.

Beeville or Alice would seem more logical

carter08
11-26-2006, 12:43 PM
I take Ingleside in this one. I have them winning Region 4, and i won't change now

IHStangFan
11-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Not sure where theyre playing yet....I figured like Seguin or something.....on my prediction....from here on out Ingleside CANNOT turn the ball over like they have been. They hold onto the ball..I'll take Ingleside...they turn the ball over 3-4 times like they have been...they will have a hard time from here on out.

luvhoops34
11-26-2006, 12:57 PM
I hope it's at George West, I might just go if it is!

44INAROW
11-26-2006, 01:25 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Johnny :)

I would love to see this game - hope it's on Saturday.........

GO INGLESIDE

gobbler grad
11-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Pleasanton is like the sleeper team...don't think anyone had them making it this far...they could surprise a few folks...don't count them out yet...:thinking:

SintonFan
11-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Pleasanton is like the sleeper team...don't think anyone had them making it this far...they could surprise a few folks...don't count them out yet...:thinking:
I'll agree with that. I certainly didn't think they'd make it past La Vernia.:doh:
Then again they are a former 4A school...:nerd:

99IHSMustang
11-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Not sure where theyre playing yet....I figured like Seguin or something.....on my prediction....from here on out Ingleside CANNOT turn the ball over like they have been. They hold onto the ball..I'll take Ingleside...they turn the ball over 3-4 times like they have been...they will have a hard time from here on out.

Ingleside didn't turn the ball over at all last night. If they had it more than likely would have cost them the game. Defensively, we didn't hold La Feria on some key 3rd downs. I don''t really understand why the coach doesn't blitz the LB's more often. When we did against Gonzales we were sacking the QB. La Feria was doing a good job with picking up the pass block so maybe that is why he didn't.

big daddy russ
11-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Ingleside didn't turn the ball over at all last night. If they had it more than likely would have cost them the game. Defensively, we didn't hold La Feria on some key 3rd downs. I don''t really understand why the coach doesn't blitz the LB's more often. When we did against Gonzales we were sacking the QB. La Feria was doing a good job with picking up the pass block so maybe that is why he didn't.
Izz, they got that QB out on bootlegs quite a bit and they'd just flood that side of the field. We'd have D-linemen in pursuit, but that QB would be running away from them, then take a few seconds to size up whether he should pass it or take off running. If there was nothing open, he was fast enough to pick up anywhere from four to ten yards. If not, he'd hit his target for a nice little gain.

The QB sacks won't come very often against a QB like that. That bootleg will kill a lot of pass rushes if executed properly.

I don't know anything about Pleasanton, but they must be pretty good to beat a team like LaVernia. No predictions on this one, just hoping our boys can pull it off.

stxfootballfan
11-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Game is at Victoria on Saturday at 7:30.

I think the reason they didnt blitz more was they played without their best linebacker last night. Ingleside D was also missing one of its starting D lineman. Also its alot harder to sack a QB on bootlegs than it is on drop backs.La Feria was very impressive and played a great game.

99IHSMustang
11-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by stxfootballfan

I think the reason they didnt blitz more was they played without their best linebacker last night. Ingleside D was also missing one of its starting D lineman. Also its alot harder to sack a QB on bootlegs than it is on drop backs.La Feria was very impressive and played a great game.

Is the LB going to be back next week? Also have you heard if Zach's ankle injury is going to keep him in the line up next week?

big daddy russ
11-26-2006, 03:53 PM
Is the LB going to be back next week? Also have you heard if Zach's ankle injury is going to keep him in the line up next week?
He was looking pretty bad last night.

pirate4state
11-26-2006, 04:30 PM

:thinking: Interesting...have some decisions to make. :D

Friday: Cuero/Wimberley in San Antonio
Saturday: Hondo/OG or Ingleside/Pleasanton :thinking:

44INAROW
11-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: Interesting...have some decisions to make. :D

Friday: Cuero/Wimberley in San Antonio
Saturday: Hondo/OG or Ingleside/Pleasanton :thinking:

yep I know what you mean - I think we'll do the Ingleside/Pleasanton game Saturday - but dang, sure would like to see Hondo vs OG - hhmmm decisions - decisions..........

pirate4state
11-26-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
yep I know what you mean - I think we'll do the Ingleside/Pleasanton game Saturday - but dang, sure would like to see Hondo vs OG - hhmmm decisions - decisions.......... We could always watch until half time and then take off to Victoria. How far is the drive from San Antonio to Victoria?? :thinking: :D

Johnnypaycheck
11-26-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Happy Belated Birthday Johnny :)

I would love to see this game - hope it's on Saturday.........

GO INGLESIDE

thanks 44...it was a great birthday since the necks won friday night!

IHStangFan
11-26-2006, 09:32 PM
hmmm....we may go see this...BUT...on the other hand...the only Ingleside game I made this year....they lost.....so...

:D

44INAROW
11-26-2006, 09:40 PM
We could always watch until half time and then take off to Victoria. How far is the drive from San Antonio to Victoria?? :thinking: :D
depends on who's driving.... seriously - from the dome to Memorial Stadium - on a late Saturday afternoon..... might take about 2 hours 30 mins...... others might have other opinions...... but that's pretty close......

Boosty_Hondo
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM
44 you should go to the hondo/og game its going to be better lol and u get to experience the alamodome 2 days in a row

Gobbler Fan
11-26-2006, 09:49 PM
Where is this game at ??----I just read it was in Kingsvilleat 6:00

Sure would like to see this game in Victoria

Fish's mom
11-26-2006, 10:42 PM
It's my understanding all will be back next week Adams, Tijero(I know I butchered that name)and Techur, I'll be there. I'll be in Victoria Sat. come on and join me.

Go Big Blue!!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
It's my understanding all will be back next week Adams, Tijero(I know I butchered that name)and Techur, I'll be there. I'll be in Victoria Sat. come on and join me.

Go Big Blue!!!!

Kingsville or Victoria?

44INAROW
11-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Where is this game at ??----I just read it was in Kingsvilleat 6:00

Sure would like to see this game in Victoria

you mean the Ingleside game? I am pretty sure it's in Victoria, Sat night 7:30 pm - if it is - I am pretty sure we'll go watch the Mustangs - :)

99IHSMustang
11-26-2006, 11:09 PM

Go Big Blue!!!!

That's good to hear... :thumbsup:

IHS Fan
11-27-2006, 12:51 AM

Go Big Blue!!!!

his name is trujillo.

Ingleside Fan
11-27-2006, 05:41 AM

Go Big Blue!!!!

I'll be there also! Go Big Blue! Anyone know if we are home or away?:thinking:

IHStangFan
11-27-2006, 11:39 AM
I dont know...but this thread needs a poll!!! :D

Fish's mom
11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
I'll be there also! Go Big Blue! Anyone know if we are home or away?:thinking:

Josh says Ingleside wearing their blue jersey and Pleaston is wearing white so he believes , Ingleside is home.

Fish's mom
11-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
his name is trujillo.

HAHAHA IHS,I told you I butchered it. And I'm Lazy and didn't want to look it up on my roster.:p

Fish's mom
11-27-2006, 11:31 PM
I dont know...but this thread needs a poll!!! :D
SO lets do a poll but I don't think Pleaston has anyone on the board so wouldn't that be biased.:kiss:

Anyone seen them play.................heard they got a pretty good quarterback. Give me details if you have, not that I have any pull, just want to know if I'll be seating on the edge of my seat or standing up for this game.:rolleyes:

GO big blue

Ingleside Fan
11-28-2006, 06:04 AM
Josh says Ingleside wearing their blue jersey and Pleaston is wearing white so he believes , Ingleside is home.

That should be right! Blue Home, White away.

Thanks

IHS Fan
11-28-2006, 12:10 PM
a bit of trivia about the pleasanton eagles. this is the first time in school history that they have gone beyond the first round of the playoffs in football. before you question this, this came off of the schools website.

SintonFan
11-28-2006, 07:50 PM
SO lets do a poll but I don't think Pleaston has anyone on the board so wouldn't that be biased.:kiss:

Anyone seen them play.................heard they got a pretty good quarterback. Give me details if you have, not that I have any pull, just want to know if I'll be seating on the edge of my seat or standing up for this game.:rolleyes:

GO big blue
The SA Express News write-up from the La Vernia game(stats to follow):

Football: Pleasanton uses stop to derail La Vernia

Web Posted: 11/26/2006 12:03 AM CST

Terrence Thomas
Express-News Staff Writer

For four quarters, Pleasanton's Niko Salinas and La Vernia's Cory Baker delighted the 3,348 spectators Saturday at Farris Stadium with big play after big play.

In what amounted to a personal game of whatever-you-can-do-I-can-do-better, the quarterbacks kept the fans on the edge of their seats.

Fittingly, the outcome wasn't decided on the heroics of the two quarterbacks — but by a defensive lineman's hand.

Pleasanton's Sabas Garza stopped Baker short of a first down with 58 seconds remaining, lifting the Eagles to a 27-23 Class 3A Division I second-round playoff victory.

Pleasanton (7-5) advances to play Ingleside, a 31-28 winner against La Feria, in the next round. Details for that game will be determined today.

"I saw him coming, he ran past me and I got a hand on him," Garza said of his defensive stop. "I tripped him. That was the turning point of the game."

It might have been a season saver. Up until midway through the fourth quarter, Pleasanton (7-5) appeared in control.

The Eagles, who on Saturday won a second playoff game in the same season for the first time in school history, led 27-17 with 9:08 remaining.

La Vernia (8-4) stormed back behind Baker, who rushed for 212 yards, including a 10-yard TD with 3:06 left to pull the Bears within 27-23.

After forcing a three-and-out and blocking a punt, the Bears began their final drive at the Pleasanton 30. They managed 4 yards in three plays, setting up the key fourth-down play.

Baker ran a draw and appeared headed for at least a first down, if not a touchdown, but Garza tripped him up — giving Pleasanton the victory.

"That's why we're in the business, for games like that," Pleasanton coach Tab Dumont said. "I've never been more proud of a group of young men and coaches in my 17 years of coaching."

Pleasanton led 20-14 at halftime behind the play of its offensive line and Salinas, who accounted for 225 yards — 123 rushing and 102 passing — and two touchdowns in the first half.

"We were throwing them around like little rag dolls out there," Pleasanton lineman Robert Pyssen said. "We controlled the line."

SintonFan
11-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Here is the top 10 individual leaders for total offense in the Greater San Antonio area:
Individual

TOTAL OFFENSE

Player,school Rush. Pass. Rec. Total yards

Roberts, Comfort 1442 2115 0 3557

Hicks, Bandera 406 2363 37 2806

Escamilla, Marshall 831 1690 0 2521

Perez, N.Braun. 830 1651 0 2481

Baker, La Vernia 1147 1203 0 2350

Salinas, Pleasanton 879 1349 23 2251

Noack, Cuero 132 2103 0 2235

Vizza, Alamo Hts. 348 1867 0 2215

Myers, Taft 774 1430 0 2204

Rodriguez, Sab. 142 1947 0 2089

This is all from Pleasanton who is listed in the top 20 in anything. Follow this link and you can see that Devine, Hondo, Cuero and La Vernia are very well represented amongst all schools in the area. Top SA stat leaders (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/hssports/football/stories/MYSA111406.07D.FBHarea.stats.28a1d70.html)

SintonFan
11-28-2006, 08:22 PM
The preseason tidbit from SA EN
Enrollment: 945

Head coach: Tab Dumont, 52-36 career, eight seasons, all at Pleasanton.

2005 records: 8-4 overall, 4-2 in 30-4A (tied for second)

Returning lettermen: 11

Returning starters: Offense (5) —WR Robert Benavides, 5-8, 140, jr.; L Garrett Kindla, 6-3, 235, sr.; WR Mark Medina, 5-8, 160, sr.; L Robert Pyssen, 5-11, 275, jr.; QB Niko Salinas, 6-0, 185, jr.; Defense (3) —B Medina; T Pyssen; LB Matt Suddell, 6-0, 195, jr.

Last playoff appearance: 2005, lost to Corpus Christi Calallen 53-9 in Class 4A Division II second round.

SintonFan
11-28-2006, 08:32 PM
The article before the La Vernia game as written by the Pleasanton paper:
Pleasanton prepares for La Vernia
Daniel Elizondo, Sports Editor - Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Email story to a friend
Printer friendly version
For more than 10 years, it has always been the Pleasanton Eagles and La Vernia Bears duking it out in a controlled scrimmage to cap off summer workouts and in time for the regular season.

This year was no different but in the end, there was a little added twist.

For the first time, the two teams will battle it out on Saturday for a chance to advance further into the football playoffs.

After the Pleasanton Eagles defeated Pearsall 28-15 and the La Vernia Bears outscored Bandera 42-35 for bidistrict wins on Friday, the stage has been set for the two teams to face each other in Class 3A Division I regional round at Dub Farris Athletic Complex in San Antonio at 7 p.m.

It is the first time since 2000 that the Bears (8-3) have advanced past the bidistrict round and they are now looking to make a serious run under new Head Coach Bo Robinson, a former defensive end for the Texas Longhorns.

The past playoff appearances for Pleasanton have been against 4A powerhouses such as Calallen and Gregory-Portland. The Eagles now enter 3A and feel that their chances at winning are at a greater percentage than that of the past.

But a talented La Vernia team with tons of team speed will be a road test for the Eagles who were tested early on with opening losses to Devine, Brackenridge, Sam Houston and Floresville.

Robinson took over a talented team led by highly touted senior quarterback Cory Baker (6-4, 200, 4.6) who boasts blazing speed with size to counter.

The Bears rely on a running game that sees Baker carry the ball more. His running partner is sophomore HB Doug Helmke who also gets a brunt of the carries in the backfield.

“They are a very good team and they are loaded with team speed,” said Pleasanton Head Coach Tab Dumont. “This team is no different from any La Vernia team in the past. They always seem to be loaded for years.”

Getting past La Vernia will be no easy task for the Eagles. Pleasanton will have to rely on a near perfect game to defeat the Bears on Saturday.

La Vernia's only losses are to Luling 28-27 in District 26-3A, Medina Valley 10-7 and state ranked Cuero 26-20.

“I think that our offensive line matches up well with them,” added Dumont. “We are going to have to play near perfect to win. If we can get to the quarterback and keep the ball out of the hands of their offense, then I like our chances. We have to get off to a good start.”

Pleasanton and La Vernia scrimmaged in late August with the Bears scoring just one touchdown on the Eagles in a game situation quarter played. The Eagles were threatening to score one touchdown late in the quarter on the La Vernia 5-yard line when time expired.

If Pleasanton pulls out a victory, it will be the first time in Pleasanton history to get a second round win for the Eagles.

Ingleside Fan
11-29-2006, 11:33 AM
Massey Predictions

School Score % to win
Ingleside 31.94 68%
Pleasantion 25.44 32%

MAXPREPS Predictions

Ingleside 35
Pleasanton 21

:clap:

99IHSMustang
11-29-2006, 05:01 PM
I am going to be able to make the game after all.... W00t!

I am on call duty this weekend but one of my co-workers said he would cover me for the hours that I was going to be at the game. Flippin sweet!!

Ingleside Fan
11-29-2006, 06:32 PM

I am on call duty this weekend but one of my co-workers said he would cover me for the hours that I was going to be at the game. Flippin sweet!!

Thats cool! I we need all the fans we can get to the game.

you haven't miss a game this year? Have you?

99IHSMustang
11-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Thats cool! I we need all the fans we can get to the game.

you haven't miss a game this year? Have you?

Negative

stxfootballfan
11-29-2006, 07:25 PM

Lucky!

99IHSMustang
11-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Lucky!

Heck Yeah!

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 10:28 AM
So what do you guys think, will the Weather be a spoiler for one of the teams come Saturday night?

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 10:30 AM
So what do you guys think, will the Weather be a spoiler for one of the teams come Saturday night? Probably.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 10:34 AM
So what do you guys think, will the Weather be a spoiler for one of the teams come Saturday night? wind and slippery conditions...it will definately play a factor

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 10:37 AM
wind and slippery conditions...it will definately play a factor

We will probably be seing a lot of dropped passes :(

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 10:39 AM
We will probably be seing a lot of dropped passes :( yeah...thats what I am scared of....it will effect our passing game...saw it happen to Sinton when they played Everman for state some years back....weather took Adrian and their passing game away...then Everman took the state title away. Weather is a HUGE factor

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 10:43 AM
yeah...thats what I am scared of....it will effect our passing game...saw it happen to Sinton when they played Everman for state some years back....weather took Adrian and their passing game away...then Everman took the state title away. Weather is a HUGE factor

Our ground game has been great the last couple of games... no worries.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 10:46 AM
Our ground game has been great the last couple of games... no worries. thats what I like to hear! I would like to see us keep it on the ground until its proved it can be stopped....less turnovers that way.

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 11:02 AM
yeah...thats what I am scared of....it will effect our passing game...saw it happen to Sinton when they played Everman for state some years back....weather took Adrian and their passing game away...then Everman took the state title away. Weather is a HUGE factor

:( We had a good running game too, just couldn't get it going in the 2nd half. Thanks for reminding me. :weeping:

Phil C
11-30-2006, 11:02 AM
We will probably be seing a lot of dropped passes :(

:(

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 11:04 AM
:( We had a good running game too, just couldn't get it going in the 2nd half. Thanks for reminding me. :weeping: Sinton owned Everman in the first half w/ their passing game....they couldnt get a thing going on the ground in the 2nd half...and Everman exploded. Weather got NASTY!

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Sinton owned Everman in the first half w/ their passing game....they couldnt get a thing going on the ground in the 2nd half...and Everman exploded. Weather got NASTY! If they had exploded they would have beat us by more than 11 points AND even those 11 points are WRONG. :mad: But Everman got it done in the 2nd half and we didn't.

Good Luck to the Mustangs. Hope you can get there.

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 11:41 AM
If they had exploded they would have beat us by more than 11 points AND even those 11 points are WRONG. :mad: But Everman got it done in the 2nd half and we didn't.

Good Luck to the Mustangs. Hope you can get there.

Have you decided whether or not your going to take your PMS with you to the Ingleside game?... :eek: :D

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Have you decided whether or not your going to take your PMS with you to the Ingleside game?... :eek: :D

*Insert Pirate4State joke here*

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 11:45 AM
If they had exploded they would have beat us by more than 11 points AND even those 11 points are WRONG. :mad: But Everman got it done in the 2nd half and we didn't.

Good Luck to the Mustangs. Hope you can get there. they also had to come from behind though! :D I still maintain that the weather was the determining factor. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. So which game are you going to this weekend? You goin to watch us or maybe OG or Cuero?

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Have you decided whether or not your going to take your PMS with you to the Ingleside game?... :eek: :D haha - I'm thinking 80% yes. It really depends on the Hondo/OG game. I hope we can make it though!! I'll call and let you know.

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Hey Berett you going to make the game? What about Russ?

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 11:49 AM
Hey Berett you going to make the game? What about Russ? I was going to, but I think I may have to work now :confused:

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 11:51 AM
I was going to, but I think I may have to work now :confused:

Well that ain't no stinkin good....... on second thought the only game we lost was the one you came to.. :thinking:

Stay away please :D j/k

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2006, 11:53 AM

Hey, it is beanie weather...don't you three have some pretty nice ones for the game?;)

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 11:54 AM
LOL at both of you.....

Izzy, I have actually taken that into consideration!! LOL!!

APPF, in fact we DO have some nice beanies!!

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Hey, it is beanie weather...don't you three have some pretty nice ones for the game?;)

that is correct! :thumbsup:

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 12:00 PM
they also had to come from behind though! :D I still maintain that the weather was the determining factor. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. So which game are you going to this weekend? You goin to watch us or maybe OG or Cuero? 2pts...they were down by 2pts!! :weeping:

I'll be at the Hondo/OG game. I don't know if we'll stay for the entire game though. Boosty might be pissed if we leave early, but pissing off people is what I do best!! :devil: :D

SintonFan
11-30-2006, 12:10 PM
2pts...they were down by 2pts!! :weeping:

I'll be at the Hondo/OG game. I don't know if we'll stay for the entire game though. Boosty might be pissed if we leave early, but pissing off people is what I do best!! :devil: :D
Better that than pi$$ing on folks.:p
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/re.voss/BulldogPeeHiAll_orca.gif

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 01:00 PM
2pts...they were down by 2pts!! :weeping:

I bet that game is going to be closer than expected and your going to want to stay.

Sinton94
11-30-2006, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IHStangFan
[B]I still maintain that the weather was the determining factor. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Fumbled punt was the difference...............weather had nothing to do with it.:(

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 02:12 PM
I bet that game is going to be closer than expected and your going to want to stay. Ya think? I don't know. You could be right. :thinking: This late in the season...anything can & will happen.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IHStangFan
[B]I still maintain that the weather was the determining factor. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Fumbled punt was the difference...............weather had nothing to do with it.:( right....a fumbled punt is what killed Sinton's passing game...gotcha. It wasn't the rain or the wind.

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm there, dude. Should have a little crew with me, too. My brother's coming with me, along with Amanda and a couple of my friends from CS.

Saw you at the game the other day, but I was with the fam so I didn't get a chance to say hi. If you want to meet up and grab a bite to eat before or after the game, though, let's do it.

Phil C
11-30-2006, 02:54 PM
right....a fumbled punt is what killed Sinton's passing game...gotcha. It wasn't the rain or the wind.

It was a big play. If we had not fumbled the ball and could have moved in for a td we would have used up the clock and had a good lead. It would have been hard for Everman to pull that game out. As it was the films showed the refs gave them the last td but those are the breaks.

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It was a big play. If we had not fumbled the ball and could have moved in for a td we would have used up the clock and had a good lead. It would have been hard for Everman to pull that game out. As it was the films showed the refs gave them the last td but those are the breaks. I hear ya Phil, but at the same time...if the weather hadn't blown in...at the pace Sinton was playing in the 1st half throwing the ball, Sinton probably coulda scored 35+ points....I was at the game, you cannot tell me that the weather did not cause the Sinton coach to second guess throwing the football and try to go to primarily a ground game...I sat there and watched it happen.

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I'm there, dude. Should have a little crew with me, too. My brother's coming with me, along with Amanda and a couple of my friends from CS.

Saw you at the game the other day, but I was with the fam so I didn't get a chance to say hi. If you want to meet up and grab a bite to eat before or after the game, though, let's do it.

Its going to be my mother and I doing to the game so we probably won't go anywhere to eat, but we can sit in the same area if you want... that would be cool.

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Well if Russ & Amanda are gonna be there then I have to try extra hard to be there. ;)

If IHStangFan can make it then I WILL be there!!! :devil: :D

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Well if Russ & Amanda are gonna be there then I have to try extra hard to be there. ;)

If IHStangFan can make it then I WILL be there!!! :devil: :D LOL, I think I'm gonna have to work.....but not sure due to this weather, not sure if they'll put any of us on the road in this crap. So maybe I WILL be...punk!:p

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
LOL, I think I'm gonna have to work.....but not sure due to this weather, not sure if they'll put any of us on the road in this crap. So maybe I WILL be...punk!:p :D :D :D You are gonna risk the "jinx". :eek: :eek:

Hope to see you there!! :)

:mad: HEY!!! You called me a punk! I am not a punk!! I'm a punkette!! :D

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 03:19 PM
:D :D :D You are gonna risk the "jinx". :eek: :eek:

Hope to see you there!! :) honestly I'm hoping I have to work, LOL!!!

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 03:23 PM
honestly I'm hoping I have to work, LOL!!! What's the matter? You don't have faith in your Mustangs?? :evil:

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Its going to be my mother and I doing to the game so we probably won't go anywhere to eat, but we can sit in the same area if you want... that would be cool.

If IHStangFan can make it then I WILL be there!!! :devil: :D
Let's do it.

Ingleside Fan
11-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Let's do it.

If ya'll don't mind I would like to meet you guys?

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 03:57 PM
If ya'll don't mind I would like to meet you guys?
Absolutely. If I can get into town soon enough, you want to meet up for some tasty beverages and food?

pirate4state
11-30-2006, 04:02 PM
If ya'll don't mind I would like to meet you guys? I don't know...these guys are crazy!!! :D hee hee j/k all good guys!! :thumbsup:

Ingleside Fan
11-30-2006, 04:06 PM
Absolutely. If I can get into town soon enough, you want to meet up for some tasty beverages and food?

Yeah we are planning on getting there early to have a few drinks before the game.

99IHSMustang
11-30-2006, 04:35 PM
I will just have to call you before I get to the stadium Russ

big daddy russ
11-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Yeah we are planning on getting there early to have a few drinks before the game.

I will just have to call you before I get to the stadium Russ
Good stuff. It's done. Ingleside Fan, give me a call before the game. I'll PM my phone number to you. We should be leaving CS between 1 and 2.

Ingleside Fan
11-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Good stuff. It's done. Ingleside Fan, give me a call before the game. I'll PM my phone number to you. We should be leaving CS between 1 and 2.

For sure!

IHStangFan
11-30-2006, 05:46 PM
What's the matter? You don't have faith in your Mustangs?? :evil: its a matter of me KNOWING I'm a jinx!

SintonFan
11-30-2006, 07:37 PM
lol
Tasty beverages, huh?:D

big daddy russ
12-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
Tasty beverages, huh?:D
Like milkshakes. I enjoy chocolate. ;)

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Like milkshakes. I enjoy chocolate. ;)

This late in the day, and your finally get online.:clap:

big daddy russ
12-01-2006, 02:44 PM
This late in the day, and your finally get online.:clap:
School and work, my man. Finally had to do some. It gets in the way of my DL posting, but sometimes you just have to quit cold turkey to get anything else done.

Ingleside Fan
12-01-2006, 02:46 PM
School and work, my man. Finally had to do some. It gets in the way of my DL posting, but sometimes you just have to quit cold turkey to get anything else done.

Needed your help early with the Sinton Fans. They were picking on the Ingledinks.

big daddy russ
12-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Needed your help early with the Sinton Fans. They were picking on the Ingledinks.
Haha. I'll get you next time.

luvhoops34
12-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Ingledinks? LOL:D

Ingleside Fan
12-02-2006, 05:50 AM
Game Day!:clap::cheerl: