PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood Game This Week?

Green Ranger
11-25-2006, 10:24 PM
I know the game is probably currently still being played but was wondering if anybody knows when and where their next game might be played?

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
I know the game is probably currently still being played but was wondering if anybody knows when and where their next game might be played?

Hey!!! Long time no talk to!!!

The game will be played in Abilene on Saturday no matter who wins between Sanger and Graham.

DaHop72
11-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Woo, hoo GO GREENWOOD RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 10:31 PM
GO RANGERS!

Green Ranger
11-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Hey Mom,
I am checking my schedule, but keep posted what time and if all goes will I see if I can make an appearance. Hope all is well with everything.

injuredinmelee
11-25-2006, 10:45 PM
woohoo i get to see Kellye again!!

Snydertigersrul
11-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
woohoo i get to see Kellye again!!

RM, we may meet again. If Snyder and Greenwood both take care of business, they will play for the regional championship.

DukeNukem
11-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Snyder will destroy Greenwood if they meet again. We can't compare scores but we can compare performances.

Snyder and Monahans played toe to toe except for 3 big plays by Snyder.

Monahans killed Clint at Clint pulling the starters before the first half was even over.

Greenwood had to fight tooth and nail to beat Clint.

I will pull for Greenwood until they are out, but I have to wonder if Greenwood is just surviving because they are on the weak side of the brackett.

WTF-82
11-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by DukeNukem
Snyder will destroy Greenwood if they meet again. We can't compare scores but we can compare performances.

Snyder and Monahans played toe to toe except for 3 big plays by Snyder.

Monahans killed Clint at Clint pulling the starters before the first half was even over.

Greenwood had to fight tooth and nail to beat Clint.

I will pull for Greenwood until they are out, but I have to wonder if Greenwood is just surviving because they are on the weak side of the brackett.

Well I do like Greenwood as well but I dont think they would meet with snyder I think Vernon or Sanger or Graham winner are our region 1 Champs. Snyder can not pass and Greenwood is questionable you are right the Greenwood bracket is nice easy road to December.

Snydertigersrul
11-25-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Well I do like Greenwood as well but I dont think they would meet with snyder I think Vernon or Sanger or Graham winner are our region 1 Champs. Snyder can not pass and Greenwood is questionable you are right the Greenwood bracket is nice easy road to December.

Greenwood will play Graham, who beat Sanger in four overtimes

WTF-82
11-25-2006, 11:55 PM
Graham is tough I saw them beat Monahans when Lobo Chris Roberson lobo star runner healthy. I say Graham over Greenwood.

DaHop72
11-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Graham is tough I saw them beat Monahans when Lobo Chris Roberson lobo star runner healthy. I say Graham over Greenwood. All hail, ***-82, guru of 3A Region I football.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tiger Baseball
11-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Graham is tough I saw them beat Monahans when Lobo Chris Roberson lobo star runner healthy. I say Graham over Greenwood.

How ya doing Rommy.:nerd:

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
All hail, ***-82, guru of 3A Region I football.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I won't count Greenwood out, until they are out! I predicted 3 rds at the beginning of the season, so I have met my personal prediction anyway.

We played Graham and beat them first game, but I have a feeling we will see a different Graham team this go around.

I will still be proud of the Rangers, no matter what!!

WTF-82
11-26-2006, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I won't count Greenwood out, until they are out! I predicted 3 rds at the beginning of the season, so I have met my personal prediction anyway.

We played Graham and beat them first game, but I have a feeling we will see a different Graham team this go around.

Yes you will see a diffrent Graham team.

WTF-82
11-26-2006, 12:13 AM
All hail, ***-82, guru of 3A Region I football.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll take that

pirate4state
11-26-2006, 12:14 AM

It's tough to beat a team twice, but it CAN be done!! I have faith in the RANGERS!!! :thumbsup:

DaHop72
11-26-2006, 12:15 AM
I'll take that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Whatever.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Yes you will see a diffrent Graham team.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
11-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It's tough to beat a team twice, but it CAN be done!! I have faith in the RANGERS!!! :thumbsup:

We already did it once this year...maybe, JUST MAYBE, we can make it a twofer!!:D

Technoredneck
11-26-2006, 12:18 AM
I just hope *** keep posting his predictions on here. I am making a killing off my bookie. I just take whatever *** says and bet againt it, I can't lose!

WTF-82
11-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Technoredneck
I just hope *** keep posting his predictions on here. I am making a killing off my bookie. I just take whatever *** says and bet againt it, I can't lose!

Lee Corso???? maybe Mark May???? you think

Black & Gold
11-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Good luck to the Rangers, they are a classy group of guys.

DaHop72
11-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Lee Corso???? maybe Mark May???? you think Brent Mushberger probably more like it, or wait how about Joey Theisman.:rolleyes:

WTF-82
11-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Brent Mushberger probably more like it, or wait how about Joey Theisman.:rolleyes:

Joey theisman sounds good he went to Notre Dame have a good night. Big week coming for football fans.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-26-2006, 01:54 AM

And you should be!!

You will probably see a different Graham team.
Just like Monahans saw a different Snyder team from there season opener.

But anyone who thinks this is the same old Ranger team coming to play better wake up and smell the endzone!!!
Guarentee nobody's gonna keep em' out of it for too long!!