PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready guys

wooden bear
11-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Not too much longer till USC clinches yet another spot in the NC game!

DU_stud04
11-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by wooden bear
Not too much longer till USC clinches yet another spot in the NC game! which they dont deserve...

wooden bear
11-25-2006, 08:02 PM
How is that?

DU_stud04
11-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Sat, Oct 28 at Oregon State L 31-33

*note....unraked team.

show me why they do deserve to go over florida or michigan.

wooden bear
11-25-2006, 08:07 PM
I will accept the Florida arguement, but other than that they deserve to go. If they beat Cal, ND, and Arkansas then they deserve to go. I agree its tough to put a one loss Pac ten team against a one loss SEC team, but I like usc so they deserve to be ahead of Florida. Florida has had some very very close calls, oh yeah and that unranked team they lost to is 8-4 and beat a good Oregon team.

DU_stud04
11-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by wooden bear
I will accept the Florida arguement, but other than that they deserve to go. If they beat Cal, ND, and Arkansas then they deserve to go. I agree its tough to put a one loss Pac ten team against a one loss SEC team, but I like usc so they deserve to be ahead of Florida. Florida has had some very very close calls, oh yeah and that unranked team they lost to is 8-4 and beat a good Oregon team.

just like your argument, i like michigan and dont are for usc. we'll see how everything turns out in the end, more than likely someone will get screwed outta being in the bowl.(atleast of half of the country;) )