PDA

View Full Version : snyder, sweetwater and wylie

lostaussie
11-25-2006, 07:55 PM
all go down on same weekend..............very suprising............yet very interesting.:thinking:

Old Tiger
all in weak region 1

wildstangs
Snyder is still alive.

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 07:58 PM
blah

lostaussie
11-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Snyder is still alive. my bad, i thought they lost.

Phantom Stang
11-25-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
all in weak region 1
Look for whomever gets out of Region 1-Division 2 alive, to be FAR from weak.;)

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 08:16 PM
all in weak region 1

I'm really sick of hearing you talk smack about Region I!

How did Rockdale do this year??:eek: :evillol: :evillol:

sweetwater07
11-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm really sick of hearing you talk smack about Region I!

How did Rockdale do this year??

Come on RM..compared to Region 2-3..Region one is far from strong.......GReenwood still in there??

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
Come on RM..compared to Region 2-3..Region one is far from strong.......GReenwood still in there??

Yes...and that is exactly what I heard when we went to State in 2002....so don't even try that one on me.

As I have said several times today....it's the playoffs and ANYTHING can happen!!

Just ask Sweetwater!!

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Their legs are still fresh from the easy opponents the backups sit out the second half :p Just playing kellye. I <3 u!

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Their legs are still fresh from the easy opponents the backups sit out the second half :p Just playing kellye. I <3 u!

I know you do...that's why I know I can give you hard time and not get all butt hurt over it!:D

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 08:24 PM
You made me sad :( I thought you were for serious!

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 08:26 PM
You made me sad :( I thought you were for serious!

Yeah...I'm good like that!! Always keep them wondering!!

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Is that a sexual inuendo? :p

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Is that a sexual inuendo? :p

It wasn't meant that way, but I guess a pervert could interpret it like that!:eek:

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 08:31 PM
It wasn't meant that way, but I guess a pervert could interpret it like that!:eek: lol

Snydertigersrul
11-25-2006, 10:23 PM
blah

I must have overlooked it, but I don't see Rockdale in the playoffs. :mad:

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I must have overlooked it, but I don't see Rockdale in the playoffs. :mad: Me either....nice try to make me feel bad

Snydertigersrul
11-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Me either....nice try to make me feel bad

I don't call when all THREE of your district teams are going into the third round as weak.:mad:

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I don't call when all THREE of your district teams are going into the third round as weak.:mad: :confused: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 10:28 PM
Me either....nice try to make me feel bad

Hey!!! How come when I said it you didn't say anything...but when he does, you respond??

You are scared of me, arent you?? Just admit it!!:D

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Hey!!! How come when I said it you didn't say anything...but when he does, you respond??

You are scared of me, arent you?? Just admit it!!:D I don't want you to break off our secret relationship :p

Tiger Baseball
11-25-2006, 10:36 PM
He doesn't want to be the next rommy!

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
He doesn't want to be the next rommy! Nah playa me n RM is tight like dat fo show

Technoredneck
11-25-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
all go down on same weekend..............very suprising............yet very interesting.:thinking:

Nice dig lostaussie, poor facts but nice dig. I really expected more from you.

Tiger Baseball
11-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Nah playa me n RM is tight like dat fo show

Doesn't sound like it to me, Rommy

tigerbyheart
11-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Snyder is still in the playoffs... We will take on the Vernon Lions next...Greenwood and Andrews are still in it also....

Good luck to the TIGERS, RANGERS, and MUSTANGS!!!!!

GO DISTRICT 3-3A!!!!!!!!!!!WOO HOO!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

mrescape43
11-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie

Nope, Snyder wins as Wylie and Sweetwater go down in defeat.

mrescape43
11-25-2006, 11:18 PM

What a loser. Too bad the Stangs couldn't keep it going for 1 more week.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-26-2006, 02:14 AM
Not worth comment.

GO SNYDER, GREENWOOD, and ANDREWS!!!

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 02:19 AM
I'll bet $100 that Snyder doesnt make it to the semi's

Who-dun-it!!?
11-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
I'll bet $100 that Snyder doesnt make it to the semi's

I bet the Stangs are playin Basketball next week

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
I bet the Stangs are playin Basketball next week

Thats just stupid.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-26-2006, 02:26 AM
Thats just stupid.

What they can't play b-ball either?

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 02:28 AM
What they can't play b-ball either?

Why would I bet when i know im gunna lose? lol

Who-dun-it!!?
11-26-2006, 02:30 AM
Why would I bet when i know im gunna lose? lol

Why would I bet when I don't got $100.00 lol

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 02:31 AM
Why would I bet when I don't got $100.00 lol

You gotta have faith in your team! lol

Who-dun-it!!?
11-26-2006, 02:32 AM
You gotta have faith in your team! lol

Oh, I got faith, But my wallett don't!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-26-2006, 02:33 AM

Ya, except for sweetwater!:rolleyes:

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Ya, except for sweetwater!:rolleyes:

eeeerright

Who-dun-it!!?
11-26-2006, 02:39 AM
Well Stonehorse, I can tell we're gonna have fun given each other crap. But for now, I gotta go. Check ya later!!

Hope to see ya at the Snyder / Vernon Game.
We'll do what we can to get revenge for ya!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-26-2006, 02:46 AM
eeeerright

I just find it funny how you come on here and say how strong sweetwater is and how they are going to walk through Region 1. Once they lose, then the story changes as to how weak region 1 is. You not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya?:rolleyes:

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 02:49 AM
I just find it funny how you come on here and say how strong sweetwater is and how they are going to walk through Region 1. Once they lose, then the story changes as to how weak region 1 is. You not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya?:rolleyes:

Please show me where I said region I was weak and that we would walk through it?

Snyder_TigerFan
11-26-2006, 02:59 AM
Please show me where I said region I was weak and that we would walk through it?

I can't even begin to post how many times you have looked past the team that you are playing. That is why many of the true sweetwater poster don't care for you....you are too arrogant. IMO you got what you had coming to you and now you are quick to look the other direction....that's okay you're still young. I shouldn't pick on you. You'll get your feelings hurt.

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 05:17 AM
I can't even begin to post how many times you have looked past the team that you are playing. That is why many of the true sweetwater poster don't care for you....you are too arrogant. IMO you got what you had coming to you and now you are quick to look the other direction....that's okay you're still young. I shouldn't pick on you. You'll get your feelings hurt.

OOOOOOOO I got served! "Still young. Looked past the team we were playin." True S'water posters dont care for me?:confused: Arrogant?? look the other direction?....In another thread I accepted that we lost and congradulated Vernon...Im not the one that is classless enough to start a retarded thread...its ok keep coming up with those stupid nonchalant comebacks...thats ok you must be an old fart, dont have a stroke thinkin up some more wack comebacks...you need to worry about the team that put it to us instead of knockin on S'water.

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 05:19 AM
GO VERNON!!!! :)

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 05:22 AM
GO VERNON!!!! :)

Im right there with you...Go Lions!

Do you ever get off the downlow tiger? lol

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 05:25 AM
haha, I got in from a party like 2 hours ago and I was on the phone for about an hour then talkin to some hunnies on yahoo and decided to check dis here site

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Well Stonehorse, I can tell we're gonna have fun given each other crap. But for now, I gotta go. Check ya later!!

Hope to see ya at the Snyder / Vernon Game.
We'll do what we can to get revenge for ya!

Haha I dont want revenge, they straight up balled on us haha. But Im gunna try my hardest to make that game.

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 05:26 AM
haha, I got in from a party like 2 hours ago and I was on the phone for about an hour then talkin to some hunnies on yahoo and decided to check dis here site

Nice:clap:

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Doesn't sound like it to me, Rommy haha I'm not no ROM'my. I'm invincible! haha just kidding but no I don't do stuff to get ROM'ed

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 05:28 AM
Nice:clap: yea maaaaaan you already know playa

Who-dun-it!!?
11-26-2006, 05:43 AM

You were born in 87??

Does your dad know you were on the phone that late???

j/k couldn't resist.

DaHop72
11-26-2006, 10:32 AM
I'll bet $100 that Snyder doesnt make it to the semi's 07 bet his paycheck and truck on the Snyder/Greenwood game, :thinking: still haven't seen those. Pretty sure if someone bets and you lose the same thing would happen.:rolleyes:

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Stownhorse:

It is cool to make predictions and to analize what you think may happen in a game. No problem with that. Although Bold predictions sometimes do get one some crow. I will be the first to admit I was a bit surprised at how well Vernon played yesterday. In fact I was quite shocked at how one sided this game was. I expected Sweetwater to test the outside with that speed. (There was one good run that broke for about 30 yards). That is what I was expecting. Seemed like the Lion defense kept it all inside and the LB's make plays. The D-Line blew up anything up the middle and played extremely well. Like so many people on here have said you just never know in the playoffs. We all learn our lessons and Atlanta taught me mine in 2003. When you post and or reply to someone on here like Snyder_TigerFan and see how long they have been around. The longer they have the more thay have seen. They know. Try and not post too outragously or you end up eating crow at some point unless that is that your team wins it all. Just some friendly advice.

Technoredneck
11-26-2006, 10:56 AM
Good advice

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 02:39 PM
You were born in 87??

Does your dad know you were on the phone that late???

j/k couldn't resist. :confused: :foul: :confused:

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Stownhorse:

It is cool to make predictions and to analize what you think may happen in a game. No problem with that. Although Bold predictions sometimes do get one some crow. I will be the first to admit I was a bit surprised at how well Vernon played yesterday. In fact I was quite shocked at how one sided this game was. I expected Sweetwater to test the outside with that speed. (There was one good run that broke for about 30 yards). That is what I was expecting. Seemed like the Lion defense kept it all inside and the LB's make plays. The D-Line blew up anything up the middle and played extremely well. Like so many people on here have said you just never know in the playoffs. We all learn our lessons and Atlanta taught me mine in 2003. When you post and or reply to someone on here like Snyder_TigerFan and see how long they have been around. The longer they have the more thay have seen. They know. Try and not post too outragously or you end up eating crow at some point unless that is that your team wins it all. Just some friendly advice.

Im not denying my crow, i know we lost. No I know we got our asses slaughtered.

Stownhorse
11-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
07 bet his paycheck and truck on the Snyder/Greenwood game, :thinking: still haven't seen those. Pretty sure if someone bets and you lose the same thing would happen.:rolleyes:

I got the cash dont worry.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2006, 04:42 PM
I got the cash dont worry.

But do you have the gonads? :dispntd: