PDA

View Full Version : Tiger WR = Hypocrite

g$$
11-25-2006, 06:03 PM
I have read on here in numerous places where Tiger WR said basically in a nutshell:

"Oh well, Texas lost, I don't care anyway. I don't attend either school." Yada, yada, yada...

Yet, he has told me he bleeds burnt orange, was "born" that way, & he continually makes Longhorn posts daily. You cannot have it both ways friend! You either care or you don't. The outcome should not affect your feelings.

He also has said he has not made anti-Aggie posts, etc. Are you kidding me? You are the biggest one since West TX Longhorn buddy. Then you try to brush it off as just "stirring the pot".

That is called fairweather & bandwagon, & borderline t-shirt fan. A true fan supports his team win or lose. Do I care who wins? Heck yes, & I still don't like Fran either. He has a long ways to go with me, not just one win. Body of work matters to me & I hope he gets us over the hump like the win in 1984 did for the program.

Just man-up Tiger WR & say you care & quit back-tracking now.

Hurts huh?

wooden bear
11-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Its because he is a moron.

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 06:05 PM
nah doesn't hurt...that post was a joke :) Are your hands tired of typing? Big post just to try to burn me :) Hope you're having a great day.

g$$
11-25-2006, 06:10 PM
The only that hurts is your PRIDE. Be a man & admit you do/have done everything I said above. That would be refreshing.

Can't have it both ways...maybe you need a new t-shirt.

Nevermind, you have NEVER attended either school anyway!

wooden bear
11-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Thats what you get for running your mouth about UT this, UT that, they deserve to play in a NC. A three loss team and could have easliy been 5. What a team, last year was a fluke and was due to one player.

pirate4state
11-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by g$$
The only that hurts is your PRIDE. Be a man & admit you do/have done everything I said above. That would be refreshing.

Can't have it both ways...maybe you need a new t-shirt.

Nevermind, you have NEVER attended either school anyway!

WTH does him attending either school have to do with any thing? Why don't the both of you just GROW UP! :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 06:12 PM
http://www.emusic.com/samples/m3u/song/10591740/10558043.m3u

Yall really hurt my feelings! Calling me out on a message board and all that wow...you guys are cool. You stay classy guys. Whenever I want to grow up I want to be just like yall on message boards dogging people.

PS. Oh yea I don't care what yall think so my feelings aren't really hurt. Your prides should be hurt for going through all this trouble for what? No reason just to do it.

g$$
11-25-2006, 06:13 PM
He brings it all on himself & now does not like the consequences.

Quit defending your friend & see the light. If the tables were turned, you would be all over me.

pirate4state
11-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by g$$
He brings it all on himself & now does not like the consequences.

Quit defending your friend & see the light. If the tables were turned, you would be all over me.

I'm not defending him. :hand: I just get tired of this song & dance with all of you. I don't even know why I opened this thread! :doh: Have it at if it makes you feel better about yourselves!! :thumbsup: :wave:

JasperDog94
11-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by wooden bear
last year was a fluke and was due to one player. Same crap, new season. Does it make you feel better saying that Vince was our entire team? Go ahead. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

g$$
11-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
http://www.emusic.com/samples/m3u/song/10591740/10558043.m3u

Yall really hurt my feelings! Calling me out on a message board and all that wow...you guys are cool. You stay classy guys. Whenever I want to grow up I want to be just like yall on message boards dogging people.

PS. Oh yea I don't care what yall think so my feelings aren't really hurt. Your prides should be hurt for going through all this trouble for what? No reason just to do it.

Point is hopefully you someday will see the error of your ways. You bring it ALL on yourself.

And, you call people out on a daily basis.

You reap what you sew...& now that foot is firmly planted in your mouth, as well as the crow you will eat for a whole year.

Enjoy!

wooden bear
11-25-2006, 06:18 PM
It was and this year showed it. USC was an inch away from winning that game then Vince won it. Not UT Vince did. USC doing it again withought their entire offense from last year.

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Point is hopefully you someday will see the error of your ways. You bring it ALL on yourself.

And, you call people out on a daily basis.

You reap what you sew...& now that foot is firmly planted in your mouth, as well as the crow you will eat for a whole year.

Enjoy! Yay...I just love crow. I prefer it to be fried. MMMMMM tasty....

I don't know how to sew so I don't reap it. My foot isn't in my mouth. I said that as a joke. I was pissed about the game no doubt. But knowing that you can't win games turning the ball over Texas lost fair and square no doubt about it. I was quiet the whole week about this game except for a few corny jokes.

Even though you hate me g$$ i am still your friend. We're like best buds that get into fights when we start drinking and unfortunately it sounds like you started a little early today.

g$$
11-25-2006, 06:25 PM
Man, I don't hate you or anyone else. I am just tired of the hypocrisy.

Glad to hear NOW that you do care.

And, no I have not been drinking. I may have a few later though. Join me if you like!

JasperDog94
11-25-2006, 06:28 PM
It was and this year showed it. USC was an inch away from winning that game then Vince won it. Not UT Vince did. USC doing it again withought their entire offense from last year. You know you're exactly right. Vince went out there and stopped White on that 4th down play.:rolleyes:

This just makes you sound ignorant.

TMer25
11-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Thats what you get for running your mouth about UT this, UT that, they deserve to play in a NC. A three loss team and could have easliy been 5. What a team, last year was a fluke and was due to one player.

Being that most of UT's problems this year we're on the defensive side of the ball, i'm thinking Vince probably couldn't have done alot about that. Losing Huff and Griffin in the secondary hurt alot more than people thought it would.

olddawggreen
11-25-2006, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by g$$
[B]
You cannot have it both ways friend! You either care or you don't. The outcome should not affect your feelings.

Hmmmmm......
I respectfully beg to disagree g$$, although I didn't go to UT, a lot of my family did, I have one uncle in the UT Athletic Hall of Honor for track (he just passed away holding the temporary title of oldest living UT Letterman) and another one in the hall of honor for baseball & football (his brother is in the A & M hall of honor for football) needless to say, I have been a life long UT fan, and I could say most of the time my blood runs orange.

But the last year or so, a young man named Stephen McGee has also made me an Aggie fan. I expect I will be one as long as he's there. Call me what you will, but I have had the opportunity to watch Stephen play and develop his game for some time now, sorry, I never thought I would be pulling for the Aggies, but couldn't really help it. I will continue to pull for UT every game but one for the next few years. I have to say, I was really excited about the Ags win, even though I too felt the pain of the loss for UT yesterday. Kind of wierd huh? It seems that life sometimes has some funny twist along the way
:)

g$$
11-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Cool story on your family. My point was you either care or you don't, & as much as Tiger WR promotes the Longhorns, he obviously cares. He tried to back away from all his earlier Texas this, Texas that stuff & it bit him in the rear.

Hey, I graduated from A&M in '94. Love my Ags win or lose because I love the SCHOOL & what it stands for. I respect Longhorns who do the same.

I have a niece & nephew both on athletic scholarship playing sports at Texas. One of them holds track records currently. I root like heck for both of them. So I know what you are saying, but as a graduate it is different.

My post was directed solely at Tiger WR & his hypocrisy.

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Stephen McGee is a cool guy!

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 07:38 PM
I was hoping to see a Stephen McGree/Jordan Shipley hug after the game!!

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was hoping to see a Stephen McGree/Jordan Shipley hug after the game!! Gross, you perv! :p

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by g$$
I have read on here in numerous places where Tiger WR said basically in a nutshell:

"Oh well, Texas lost, I don't care anyway. I don't attend either school." Yada, yada, yada...

Yet, he has told me he bleeds burnt orange, was "born" that way, & he continually makes Longhorn posts daily. You cannot have it both ways friend! You either care or you don't. The outcome should not affect your feelings.

Well here is the post you were talking about....

Originally posted by Tiger WR

I don't care if A&M won I don't go to either school;) :p
Notice the two smilies :doh:

g$$
11-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Don't make me dig up all of your other posts saying "Aggy" this, Longhorn that, etc.! I think my point has been made & hopefully you will be more discreet & use better judgement in the future.

And I still do NOT hate you.

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Nope, Aggy's still suck :)

g$$
11-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Funny how that team sucks if it owns the advantage in the series against Texas over the past 28 years (15-13).

I consider the Modern Era of college football since the mid 1970s.

Texas obviously owns the all-time advantage 73-35-5.

P.S. I know you are kidding too! :)

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 07:56 PM
It's okay bud. I'll crack open a cold one and drink it off.

Oh wait I wasn't upset so I will just drink a beer and watch the USC/ND game :)

olddawggreen
11-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was hoping to see a Stephen McGree/Jordan Shipley hug after the game!!

Actually they did show a Stephen/Jordan hug and a Mac Brown/Stephen hug. You must have left too soon.:)

its_n_D_water
11-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Come on now...last year please...we all know if vince would had stayed... longhorns would be in the mix....shoulda ..woulda ...coulda..right.....I'm a longhorns fan .....win or lose....Go horns...

SintonFan
11-26-2006, 01:42 AM
Its because he is a moron.
For one who calls others "a moron" so many times I'd guess your an expert in that endeavour.:thinking:

JasperDog94
11-26-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Funny how that team sucks if it owns the advantage in the series against Texas over the past 28 years (15-13).

I consider the Modern Era of college football since the mid 1970s.
Modern era is mid 70s to you, right?

Follow the math:

15 + 13 = 28

2006 - 28 = 1978

1978 is hardly mid 70s.

Nice try though.

And if you want to get technical, you don't subtract this year's game since it happened during this year so that brings the year to 1979.:doh:

Phil C
11-26-2006, 09:36 AM

I don't know. That defense made the stop on the fourth and two and the one player was on the bench during that play.

sinton66
11-26-2006, 09:47 AM
The game is over, the outcome's been decided. Let's let it go until next year.

3afan
11-26-2006, 10:59 AM
I was going for UT, but when it was over I was happy for the aTm kids & their program ........ better aTm beats UT than some out of state school IMO

also IMO, when UT & aTm are going good its good for football in the state of Texas

there, I said it ...

:eek:
blas·phe·my
1. A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning God or a sacred entity.

awizzy
11-26-2006, 11:56 AM
HOOK EM!!!!!

there no1 can call me a hypocrite :D

ILS1
11-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
The game is over, the outcome's been decided. Let's let it go until next year.

It's ok. As long the Aggies win one every other 7 years,so we can have 6 consectutive years of bragging rights!!! Enjoy it while you can Aggies!! LOL!!!

:D

Bull19
11-26-2006, 02:15 PM
AGS ARE GUNNA BE GOOD NEXT FEW YEARS. MAYBE A&M WINS THE NEXT 6 YEARS

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
AGS ARE GUNNA BE GOOD NEXT FEW YEARS. MAYBE A&M WINS THE NEXT 6 YEARS I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you:p

carter08
11-26-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
AGS ARE GUNNA BE GOOD NEXT FEW YEARS. MAYBE A&M WINS THE NEXT 6 YEARS

Calm down buddy. No need to yell

Old Tiger
11-26-2006, 02:28 PM
PS. Quit jacking my thread! This is about me being a hypocrite :D:p