PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Sweetwater-Vernon

Matthew328
11-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Just got in from the game...total domination by Vernon....the difference in the game was Vernon dominated both lines of scrimmage...Sweetwater has good skill players but they weren't able to get going because Vernon was blowing things up...Vernon's backs were 4-5 yards downfield before they were touched a lot of the time..

People including myself underestimated Vernon..and they proved me wrong because they simply took Sweetwater behind the woodshed and beat them up and down the field...not much else you can say...

Stownhorse
11-25-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Just got in from the game...total domination by Vernon....the difference in the game was Vernon dominated both lines of scrimmage...Sweetwater has good skill players but they weren't able to get going because Vernon was blowing things up...Vernon's backs were 4-5 yards downfield before they were touched a lot of the time..

People including myself underestimated Vernon..and they proved me wrong because they simply took Sweetwater behind the woodshed and beat them up and down the field...not much else you can say...

I couldnt have said it better Matthew! We got dealt with.

DaHop72
11-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

People including myself underestimated Vernon..and they proved me wrong because they simply took Sweetwater behind the woodshed and beat them up and down the field...not much else you can say... Well said Matthew.

VERNONLION#1
11-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
I couldnt have said it better Matthew! We got dealt with. Them Lions layed the wood to you guys.:hand:

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Glad to finally meet you Matt!

Congrats to the Lions.

GetRDoneStangs
11-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Well said....:( :( ....