PDA

View Full Version : Will Sweetwater take care of business

Snydertigersrul
11-25-2006, 01:02 PM
Snyder did its part last night at Lubbock. Now it's time for Sweetwater to hold up its end of the bargain so the Tigers and Mustangs will play this season. I'll provide updates from the game. I'm wondering, when will the first Snyder-Sweetwatre thread go on the download and by whom.

mustang04
11-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Snyder did its part last night at Lubbock. Now it's time for Sweetwater to hold up its end of the bargain so the Tigers and Mustangs will play this season. I'll provide updates from the game. I'm wondering, when will the first Snyder-Sweetwatre thread go on the download and by whom.

i'm not saying they will..cuz my senior year we were sure to beat vernon..but then had a lil incident with our stud RB and both our QB's and we ended up losing....now i dont think they'll have anywhere near the same drama on their sidelines as we did..but they better not get too cocky.....but i HOPE sweetwater wins...good luck both teams and good job Snyder!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-25-2006, 01:05 PM
I believe its already happened, but I'm sure we'll have one dedicated to these two teams only in a very short time.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
I believe its already happened, but I'm sure we'll have one dedicated to these two teams only in a very short time.

Or not.

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 05:17 PM
47-12, no