PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley-Cuero Friday in San Antonio

rb585
11-25-2006, 09:37 AM
...at a site to be determined, according to the Express News.

I'm going to go waaaaaaaay out on a limb and say that if Wimberley QB Ricky Beaty plays like he did last night, Cuero will lose.

Beaty was 17-for-17 for 328 and 3 TDs. (No typos in that line.)

I will go waaaaaaaaay out on another limb and say that he won't play quite that well against the Gobblers.

:)

GreenMachine
11-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by rb585
...at a site to be determined, according to the Express News.

I'm going to go waaaaaaaay out on a limb and say that if Wimberley QB Ricky Beaty plays like he did last night, Cuero will lose.

Beaty was 17-for-17 for 328 and 3 TDs. (No typos in that line.)

I will go waaaaaaaaay out on another limb and say that he won't play quite that well against the Gobblers.

:) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gobbla2001
11-25-2006, 09:41 AM
It's games like these that should scare the hell out of the fans of each team...

I can't pick a winner, if I did I'd pick Cuero because I'm a Cuero fan and ex-bench rider...

The fact is, any one of these teams could come out and beat the living crap out of the other just because something clicked in their heads...

but more than likely it'll be another nail-biter like '04 Seguin, and I hate 'em until they're over and a W is chalked up for my team...

Gobbla2001
11-25-2006, 09:51 AM
I would like to say that I'm sorry in advance, because I will spell WimberlEy wrong a few times this week...

HM33
11-25-2006, 10:02 AM
I hope for a nail biter becuase those are the good games :). We always provided those when we played ('04 Gobblers :P). Those are the best to watch, because you get your moneys worth :). Well good luck to both teams, but of course I will have to pull for Cuero.

pirate4state
11-25-2006, 10:30 AM
Friday :( Ah well, that just means I have to take half a day off. :D

Was hoping to watch Hondo-Orange Grove too.

This should be a slobberknocker!! :thumbsup:

Good Luck to both teams.

Bull Butter
11-25-2006, 10:31 AM
Good Luck Gobblers!
Here's to a possible Cuero-Orange Grove matchup in 2 weeks!