PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland 33 - Caney Creek 27 in OT

trojandad
09-06-2003, 10:17 AM
Chronicle says the score was 20-13 Cleveland at the end of the first quarter. Several breakaways happened, a fumble recovery ran back. Not that Caney Creek was a powerhouse but they are 4A. The win doesn't surprise me as much as the points. Have several friends there on staff that worry about being able to score with that group. They obviously found a way last night.

Wow, it was obviously 22 3-A's night.

BH_146
09-06-2003, 11:36 AM
Caney Creek had a shot at winning in the first OT after stopping Cleveland. They had the ball at the one-foot line and fumbled with Cleveland recovering.

RBARKER
09-06-2003, 12:55 PM
Good job Cleveland. Man this District race is going to be something else. Every Team in 22-3A better be ready, its going to be tough to win this one. Even Shepard won last night Jezzz

Old Cardinal
09-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Again, Cleveland has the athletes, and a good H. Coach-if they start to play as a team and be taught a little mis-direction, or something, they will challenge some good teams, to a ballgame! I am glad they won, they needed a boost to recover their program....

hsfan
09-06-2003, 11:12 PM
yes cleveland has the talent,but team is not spelled with an I.when coach c gets them to see that they could be very good.go indians.