PDA

View Full Version : Aledo Field M&G

RMAC
11-25-2006, 04:31 AM
Just wondering who all will be in attendance tomorrow for the games. I'm gonna check with Adidas when me and the little bro head out of Graham. First though, I gotta go get me some NEW TONY LLAMAS!!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-25-2006, 04:40 AM
I'm thinking about going, one of my good friends from HS is cousins with Banyard from Sweetwater. Only thing is it's almost 4 in the morning I'm still a little drunk and its a 4 hour drive.

RMAC
11-25-2006, 04:44 AM
I know what you mean, but Graham doesn't play until 7:30, so I should be ready to go by then. But at the same time it's only a 2 hour drive for me, and I'm not even sure if I'll be at the Sweetwater/Vernon game. I'd like to see that one though for sure. Hopefully I'll make the 2nd half, but we'll see.

DaHop72
11-25-2006, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I know what you mean, but Graham doesn't play until 7:30, so I should be ready to go by then. But at the same time it's only a 2 hour drive for me, and I'm not even sure if I'll be at the Sweetwater/Vernon game. I'd like to see that one though for sure. Hopefully I'll make the 2nd half, but we'll see.
RMAC, if you and Adidas make it by the half, look us up. TigerBaseball and I are going to be there.

DU_stud04
11-25-2006, 07:57 AM
i should have went to bed earlier.....its too early ona saturday morning right now........