PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Columbia/ Silsbee

carter08
11-25-2006, 01:32 AM
Silsbee played one heckuva football game tonight, and it is a shame they had to lose.

Jared Flannel continued to prove to the world that he is for real. He was basically unstoppable in the first half. Jason Scott played a great game at QB, managing the clock well. Columbia defense did a decent good, forced a few turnovers, all that stuff. Great job recovering the onside kick. This game was an emotional roller coaster, and we can only hope Columbia has enough left for Robinson next week.

Once Again, Great Job Silsbee. I apologize for all the crap i gave your team. They are much better than i thought

tigerdad
11-25-2006, 01:52 AM
LIKE I SAID "HATS OFF TO THE ROUGHNECKS" IF ANYBODY MISSED THIS ONE THEY MISSED A HELLAVA GAME !!!!!!!!!

cropduster
11-25-2006, 03:03 AM
Congrats to Silsbee on a great season. Tigerdad you are a class act!

Wish ya'll nothing but the best in the future!

necks_c/09
11-25-2006, 08:25 AM
way to go necks and silsbee for providing me with the best game i have ever witnessed in person. it was gut wrenching.

oh and tigerdad u guys have a GREAT football team and i wish u guys the best of luck next year. now u have to support the necks though.

tigerdad
11-25-2006, 10:15 AM
GO ROUGHNECKS !!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

scrublydubly
11-25-2006, 10:19 AM
thanks for not quoting me tigerdad...i brought that to the world on here

awizzy
11-25-2006, 11:27 AM
i have seen alot of good football games in my young life...most of them abilene cooper games and this game was probally the best game i have ever seen...kind of made me think of UT vrs USC last year....kind of

great job necks :clap:

Sportsman
11-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Congrats to Silsbee on a great season and see ya next year again.

Dogs_21
11-25-2006, 12:19 PM
What Can I say.... Flannel Is the Real Deal!!!!!