PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley 52 MV 7

gold_33
11-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Medina Valley was no match for the Texans tonight as they got steamrolled at Blossom Stadium. The Texans showed no signs of looking foward a week and clicked on all cylinders on both sides of the ball. Tonight looked as close to last years team as we have all year and everything seems to be working right heading into the biggest game of the year next week. The rematch is finally here after two years and its gonna be a slugfest.

SintonFan
11-25-2006, 12:21 AM
Wow! Great Job Texans! Keep it up.:)
MV got a very rude welcoming in 3A to a "3A championship" caliber team this week, I'm sure.;) I wish the best for MV in all their 3A endeavors.:clap:
Hey Bucky! Are you out there? Gimme a pm.:D

CueroDad2006
11-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by gold_33
Medina Valley was no match for the Texans tonight as they got steamrolled at Blossom Stadium. The Texans showed no signs of looking foward a week and clicked on all cylinders on both sides of the ball. Tonight looked as close to last years team as we have all year and everything seems to be working right heading into the biggest game of the year next week. The rematch is finally here after two years and its gonna be a slugfest.

give us some stats..............all in the air?

SintonFan
11-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
give us some stats..............all in the air?
They still have that stud RB Buse(plays both ways). lol Where have you been?:D

wimbo_pro
11-25-2006, 12:24 AM
So true, Gold33...so true. It's time...we have waited 2 years for this chance to "avenge" our loss in the Fog Bowl, we want this one bad. There is no better time than now, so lets get it on. Our entire year has been building to this week.

If we lose, no excuses. We are clicking on all cylinders, we are healthy, and we are prepared. If Cuero beats us, they are the better team...its that simple. This game means EVERYTHING to the Texans. It will define our entire year, even if we win it and then lose down the road, it will be seen as a great year...the year we beat Cuero. That is how big this game is for us.

CueroDad2006
11-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
So true, Gold33...so true. It's time...we have waited 2 years for this chance to "avenge" our loss in the Fog Bowl, we want this one bad. There is no better time than now, so lets get it on. Our entire year has been building to this week.

If we lose, no excuses. We are clicking on all cylinders, we are healthy, and we are prepared. If Cuero beats us, they are the better team...its that simple. This game means EVERYTHING to the Texans. It will define our entire year, even if we win it and then lose down the road, it will be seen as a great year...the year we beat Cuero. That is how big this game is for us.

We wish you luck........Trust me we want this a hell of alot more than the texans..........2 years now without a title.....trust me there will be nothing better than to beat the champs..........

Boosty_Hondo
11-25-2006, 12:32 AM
depending on were this game is i might miss the hondo - og game but if it not down at the coast then i will drive to SA to watch my boys play some more ball