PDA

View Full Version : Celina Bobcats (12-0) 43, Dallas Madison Trojans (10-1) 6

charlesrixey
11-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Celina just didn't give Madison a chance to establish the running game

bobcat1
11-24-2006, 11:58 PM
Awesome game by the Celina Bobcats. You are exactly right about that Charles Rixey. He had no where to run. Madison had some bad luck a couple of times and I feel like they didn't play up to there normal standards. Hats off to them they kept coming though. Line play on both sides of the ball was the difference for Celina tonight. The Trojans punt snap that went high and the mishandled snap on offense gave us 14 points early sealed the deal. Very enjoyable night for football. :clap:

charlesrixey
11-25-2006, 12:05 AM
do you know who we play next yet?

bandera7
11-25-2006, 12:14 AM
good job by Celina...man I did not see this happening, not this score.

CelinaCatFan
11-25-2006, 12:43 AM
Celina will play the winner of Canton and Texarkana Pleasant Grove game to be played tomorrow afternoon.

Boosty_Hondo
11-25-2006, 12:48 AM
congrats celina ... doin great in 3a

JR2004
11-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by bandera7
good job by Celina...man I did not see this happening, not this score.

I did...I knew this would be the last game for Madison's football team and it unfolded just about like I thought it would. It's really the same tired old story, but just a different season.

bobcat1
11-25-2006, 07:40 AM
All we heard was that we had not seen a team with the speed of Madison. Well Celina has now seen that speed. Celina under estimated that speed on a one play drive of a 50 yard pass play, but that was all. It is very hard to run a race when you can't get out of the blocks. Celina's defense was awesome last night. Celina's offense was functioning like a well oiled machine with the exception of those penalties. They crammed the ball down the field and chewed up the clock several times. Great job of play calling by the coaches all night. I would like to tip my hat to our coaching staff that prepared these young men for this game. They had our guys in the right spot to make the plays everytime. There is not IMO a better staff anywhere.

I would like to congratulate Dallas Madison on a fine season. A few unfortunate errors made the score more lopsided than it could have been. I applaude what your coaches are accomplishing by seeing the fine young men you are turning out to be. Who knows, maybe we will meet you again next year at this time.