PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood/Clint Update

Snydertigersrul
11-24-2006, 10:28 PM
Late in the 3rd quarter Greenwood is ahead 21-0

Go Rangers

wildstangs
11-24-2006, 10:29 PM
Rangers pulling away...I figured they would beat Clint pretty bad.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-24-2006, 11:19 PM
Go RANGERS!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Final: 33-14, Greenwood

Who-dun-it!!?
11-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Congrats Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrescape43
11-24-2006, 11:22 PM
Congrats to the Rangers.

Snydertigersrul
11-25-2006, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Congrats to the Rangers.
congrats.Rangers

Old Tiger
11-25-2006, 12:56 AM
Rangers rule!

tigerbyheart
11-25-2006, 01:07 AM
Way to go Rangers!!!!!
Good luck next week!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

gobbler grad
11-25-2006, 01:18 AM
congrats to the Rangers...good luck next week...:clap:

GWOOD
11-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Wow! Most everyone expected Greenwood to win big in this one but Clint came ready to play. Three times we stopped them inside the 20 yard line and kept them from scoring. Once we stopped them at the one yard line on fourth down.

Defense sure bent a lot but didn't break most of the time. Our first two drives started on the 1 yard line and the 8 yard line. After that our offense finally got cranking.

That's two games in a row that we started out sluggish in the first half. If we do that next week it could be the end of the line.

We do have some athletes who make big plays--Washington was on tonight once we got the ball out of the hole.

Good job Rangers on another win.

Snydertigersrul
11-25-2006, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Wow! Most everyone expected Greenwood to win big in this one but Clint came ready to play. Three times we stopped them inside the 20 yard line and kept them from scoring. Once we stopped them at the one yard line on fourth down.

Defense sure bent a lot but didn't break most of the time. Our first two drives started on the 1 yard line and the 8 yard line. After that our offense finally got cranking.

That's two games in a row that we started out sluggish in the first half. If we do that next week it could be the end of the line.

We do have some athletes who make big plays--Washington was on tonight once we got the ball out of the hole.

Who do you play next?

GWOOD
11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Who do you play next?

Winner of Graham/Sanger

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 01:32 AM

What the the "Back of the helmet" penalty? That was a new one on me.

Just listening to the "dads" around me, I was confused on the "clipping" penalty and the fact we were on defense (I don't know much about those things...but they (the dads) sure didn't like it).

GWOOD
11-25-2006, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What the the "Back of the helmet" penalty? That was a new one on me.

Just listening to the "dads" around me, I was confused on the "clipping" penalty and the fact we were on defense (I don't know much about those things...but they (the dads) sure didn't like it).

First time I have seen the "back of the helmet" penalty called at a high school game. Saw it a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday night college game.

I am pretty much in the dark on a defensive clipping penalty. The head judge didn't seem real confident in that call either. It seemed like he had a long conversation with the ref who threw the flag and then kind of announced the penalty apologetically.

I am going to check on our penalties this year. It seems every game we have more penalties than our opponents. We are going to have to watch that or it will bite us in the butt.

Tonight there were some weird calls and I don't ever remember so many face mask penalties being called in a game.

Ranger Mom
11-25-2006, 01:46 AM
First time I have seen the "back of the helmet" penalty called at a high school game. Saw it a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday night college game.

I am pretty much in the dark on a defensive clipping penalty. The head judge didn't seem real confident in that call either. It seemed like he had a long conversation with the ref who threw the flag and then kind of announced the penalty apologetically.

I am going to check on our penalties this year. It seems every game we have more penalties than our opponents. We are going to have to watch that or it will bite us in the butt.

Tonight there were some weird calls and I don't ever remember so many face mask penalties being called in a game.

I thought the facemask penalty on Logan, when he stiff armed that guy, was bogus. Kim Herring got a close up shot of it...his fingers weren't curled around it...it's not his fault that guy stuck his mask right into Logan's outstretched arm!!:p :p

DaHop72
11-25-2006, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Rangers rule! Suck up.:D :D :D :D