PDA

View Full Version : So i go to walmart to buy a tent.....

JHS_c/o_06'
11-23-2006, 04:05 AM
its my frist night back home...and me and my friends who came back from college decided that we were going to go camping. Well.....Ian needs a tent. So i go to walmart and as always, i check the electronics to see if anything new is there. And i go to the video game section and i see a Playstation 3 box......and i get all excited....and i run over to the lady and say i want it. And to my dismay, she tells me that its just the box for the one they have on display. So....im not that dissapointed because i mean....its not like i expected one to be there. Well....i go find the tent i want, and decide to check out in electronics because it would be quicker.....well....i walk by that box again...and i go back to the lady and say "mrs. peggy....are you SURE that is only the display box?" and she says.....100% but ill check if it helps you sleep tonight....so she opens the case....and picks it up....and says....its heavy.....i said..."i'll take it". So she takes it back to see if she is allowed to sell it....and they say yes. And i say....you know......the seal is kind of messed up.....if i want to take it back....will they? and the manager says...well....if you dont want that one....you can have this one. YET ANOTHER playstation 3......so i say...yeah....just to be safe. And as im checking out i see my friends Curtis and Blake ( Bulldog_12 ) and i yell to them to come see.....and i tell blake (because i knew he would want one) that there is one more. And he snags it......and we have a picture on Curtis's phone. SO whenever he uploads it.....i'll post it.

Just funny....because most people had to camp in tents to buy a playstation 3.....i went to buy a tent and found a playstation 3 in hick town Jasper of all places. I havent decided if im going to keep it or sell it.....im going to post it on E-bay....and if i get alot of money there i'll sell it......if not.....i'll just keep it. BUT...if anyone wants one....i'll take the best offer. :D

catman
11-23-2006, 07:05 AM
Sounds like a story I heard about a blind hog finding an acorn. LOL :D

Jason1725
11-23-2006, 12:40 PM
That could only happen to you Ian. lol!

You should make a shirt that says "I went to Walmart to buy a tent and all I got was this lousy PS3." lol

Jason1725
11-23-2006, 12:42 PM
That could only happen to you Ian. lol!

DU_stud04
11-23-2006, 12:44 PM
hahaha, cool story