PDA

View Full Version : I feel SOOOO lost!!!

Ranger Mom
11-22-2006, 10:58 PM
I realized about 7:00 (after I left my office at 3:00) that I didn't make it home with my cellphone.

My son and I just ran up to my office to get it, and it wasn't there!! All the sudden I realized that I had taken it to the bathroom with me and put it on the TP holder. I ran to the bathroom, only to find a TP holder minus a cellphone. I was the last one on my floor to leave, so I figure (or hope anyway) that the cleaning crew got it and put it up somewhere.

Anyway.....IF I get my phone back, it won't be until Monday. I am expecting all kinds of scores to be texted to me...and I don't have my phone!!:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Sweetxpeach (my sis-in-law) told me to give everyone her number to text to...so I will be PMing that number to yall.

If you had planned on texting me, and I don't give you the number, please let me know. I don't remember who all I asked to send them to me.

Now...I am off to write eleventy three PM's!!

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Take Ranger Rebel's phone. :D

Ranger Mom
11-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Take Ranger Rebel's phone. :D

She told me I could....but she broke her phone and is having to use an old "throwback" phone for now. It can receive texts, but it can't send any. I played with Lori's all the way home from Andrews Friday, since mine went dead, so at least I have a semi-working knowledge of hers.

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 11:11 PM
im sorry RM if u still want hondo updates u should send me the number but if u just want rita to forward them to you that is cool too

Ranger Mom
11-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
im sorry RM if u still want hondo updates u should send me the number but if u just want rita to forward them to you that is cool too

I am sending you a PM now!

carter08
11-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Fine RM
I don't need a number

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am sending you a PM now!

alright thanks i got it sorry about the phone thing again

Ranger Mom
11-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Fine RM
I don't need a number

Are you gonna have a score that I am interested in?

carter08
11-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Are you gonna have a score that I am interested in?

no
you can get Columbia/ Silsbee after i give it to Rita

stangGirl2007
11-22-2006, 11:46 PM
I realized about 7:00 (after I left my office at 3:00) that I didn't make it home with my cellphone.

My son and I just ran up to my office to get it, and it wasn't there!! All the sudden I realized that I had taken it to the bathroom with me and put it on the TP holder. I ran to the bathroom, only to find a TP holder minus a cellphone. I was the last one on my floor to leave, so I figure (or hope anyway) that the cleaning crew got it and put it up somewhere.

Anyway.....IF I get my phone back, it won't be until Monday. I am expecting all kinds of scores to be texted to me...and I don't have my phone!!:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Sweetxpeach (my sis-in-law) told me to give everyone her number to text to...so I will be PMing that number to yall.

If you had planned on texting me, and I don't give you the number, please let me know. I don't remember who all I asked to send them to me.

Now...I am off to write eleventy three PM's!!

That's terrible! I left my cell in the band hall one night after practice.. I though I was going to DIE!!

MHSvarsity2007
11-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
That's terrible! I left my cell in the band hall one night after practice.. I though I was going to DIE!!

i leave my phone at random peoples houses and i go insane until i get it back...it's totally sad that i can't live without my cell phone....if i leave it at home while im at school, i go insane and have to come home at lunch to get it.

CalallenWildcat
11-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Sometimes I leave my phone in my car...that's not a good thing because then I forget to check it when I get back in and most of the time I get some important call when I do that!

Maroon87
11-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007

Kids these days...:rolleyes: :D

luvhoops34
11-23-2006, 12:08 PM
I CANNOT function without my cell phone! It goes EVERYWHERE I go, and I mean everywhere. I may have to mute the ringer, and put it on vibrate, but at least I have it with me.

If I can't find it, I panic. My whole life is in there! All my numbers that are not written down anywhere else. Birthdays, gate combinations, etc.

I FEEL NAKED WITHOUT MY CELL PHONE.

Ranger Mom I know how you feel!!!! I would be in a wild state of panic right now if I was in your shoes. Good luck finding your phone.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2006, 01:33 PM
i have to carry 3 phones, work, personal, and windows explore phone. be lost without them